Future Events Sanji's chapter title predictions!!!

What would Sanji's chapter be called?

• Total voters
Since the theory of Sabaody Strawhat's reverse arrival trend got debunked in chapter 1009 where we switched back to the rooftop instead of a Nami chapter that we're supposed to get, we can safely assume that we can get a Sanji's chapter somewhere between 1010 - 1016 along those lines. With that being said, what are your predictions on the chapter's title for Sanji?

We got "Straw Hat Luffy" for Luffy's chapter 1,000. "Demon Child" for Robin's chapter 1,005 and "Mr. Raccoon Dog" for Chopper's chapter 1,007.

Here's some options:

- Black Leg
- Mr. Prince
- The Hunter
- Soba Mask/O-Soba Mask
- Vinsmoke Sanji
- Stealth Black
Etc.

P.S. I make a bets with @bennbeckman and @Yasheen about the Sanji chapter's title predictions beforehand so you folks that are reading this don't need to participate in the bets unless you guys want to, I can add you to the list.

Bets section:
@bennbeckman bets on Sanji's chapter called "Soba Mask"
@Yasheen bets on "Prince"
I will bet on Sanji's chapter called "Black Leg"

P.S. Please vote on one of the options in the poll and if you guys have other name suggestions, they have to be "canon". What I mean by "canon" is that some random nickname memes like "Judge's Son" or "Okama" doesn't count and it wouldn't make sense for a chapter's title but a man can always dream ya know :)

Tagging some cool folks:goatasure:

@GreenEggsAHam @rerere @Kuro Ashi @Prince Kronos @NotTommy @RayanOO @Jackteo @Doggo @Arrow @Hedfi @BangMi @Missy @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @SDfear @Paperchampion23 @playa4321 @Bullet @Kishido @Inflamed Haki @Shiroyru @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @WesMidnight @Roronoa-sama @Luffy is the mc @TheKnightOfTheSea @BleakAsh etc etc.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
My vote would be
"No chapter at all".

But if there's gonna be one, it will definitely be "Black Leg".
There are already 5 chapters named "Sanji", "Vinsmoke Sanji", "O-Soba Mask", "Mr. Prince", and "Hunter".
Don't think Stealth Black will be one, since his "name" is "O-Soba Mask".
So, by elimination, it's gonna be "Black Leg".

:kayneshrug:

Character called Sanji "Black Leg".
-Law
-Sanji
-BlackMaria?
-Marine/CPO
-possibly Marco, Yamato, (if they met)...

Character called Sanji "Vinsmoke".
-Xdrake
-Big Mom pirates
-Marine/CPO
-#Hawkin? #MissingNorthBlueBuddyHere
-possibly Queen, Apoo etc....

Character called Sanji "O-soba Mask"
-PageOne
-Franky
-Ussop
-Sanji (maker)
-possibly Ulti....

Addition, Character called Sanji "Sangorou"
-Momo
-Red Scabbard?
-shinobu?

Whatever chapter title for Sanji probably gonna depend what Sanji gonna do next.