Powers & Abilities Sanji's exoskeleton drawback

Do you think Sanji's powerup will have a drawback?

• Yes

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 76.7%

• Total voters
I don't think that there is a drawback.

I bet sanji's lineage had this power, just like with king's lineage but through time they lost their powers.
Judge awakened this forcefully by changing his kids dna while sanji awakened this on his own.

the exoskeleton is steel skin, the internal organs and bones remain that of a normal human.

at first i thought a harder skin would limit mobility, but it wasn't the case for sanji's siblings.

so no drawbacks. or the modification also gave them more physical strength to mitigate the reduced mobility, iirc by the time they developed their exoskeleton they were already as strong as full-grown men.

it's also makes sanji's sudden awakening feels kinda cheap, because for his brothers it took them years of constant progress and discipline to develop their gifts, while sanji awakened everything at full power in a matter of minutes.

ichiji/niji/yonji's gradual progress VS sanji's instant awakening.

Sanji doesn't have hardships and stuff he has to overcome like Luffy and Zoro. Think about all his powerups. Luffy and Zoro gears and Swords all come with learning curves and drawbacks. Sanji was handed a RS and its easy to use. Now he has Exoskeleton and he stands their a blocks swords.
Post automatically merged:

Or Maybe it will be like every other Sanji powerup where he has no hardships or anything to overcome 🤔
I wonder what hardship Zoro needed for Ashura. Mannn giving birth to 6 arms and 2 heads must have been a pain.

Sanji's only real drawback is his own ignorance. He despises Germa so he won't be interested in getting everything he can out of the upgrade or Raid Suit. He might not even wear that again even though that's the whole point of the Vinsmokes being tough.

Maybe the drawback once he fully awakens it is that he can't feel anything?

He'll be like baldur in God of war, invincible but he wouldn't be able to feel a thing

the exoskeleton is steel skin, the internal organs and bones remain that of a normal human.

at first i thought a harder skin would limit mobility, but it wasn't the case for sanji's siblings.

so no drawbacks. or the modification also gave them more physical strength to mitigate the reduced mobility, iirc by the time they developed their exoskeleton they were already as strong as full-grown men.

it's also makes sanji's sudden awakening feels kinda cheap, because for his brothers it took them years of constant progress and discipline to develop their gifts, while sanji awakened everything at full power in a matter of minutes.

ichiji/niji/yonji's gradual progress VS sanji's instant awakening.
Sanji's durability was already beyond human, he trained his body before gaining the enhancements, which makes him more durable

I dont think it has any seen how his brothers didnt seem to have any limit to how often their skins where made of metal.

That said people often overestimate the crap out of it just ebcause it break queens shitty no named sword, remenber, even Sanji himself could easily damage his siblings face bad enough that he needed a mechanical press to fix his head.

If Zoro didn't train the way he did Asura would never have proved as potent. It's not difficult Chrono.

Plus we don't know if CoC = Asura.
CoC is likely Asura but not in the way people think it is, it dosent phisicaly give him 4 more arms and 2 more heads, its just Zoro's will making people see ilusions, he was doing it a lot in ennies lobby.

Last edited:
CoC is likely Asura but not in the way people think it is, it dosent phisicaly give him 4 more arms and 2 more heads, its just Zoro's will making people see ilusions, he was doing it a lot in ennies lobby.
I think so too on all points. I think Oda would likely make Zoro too powerful it he could rely on ACoC even in "base" and also the pattern looked very coincidental which is a plus to the odds Asura is exactly = CoC.