Powers & Abilities Sanji's exoskeleton drawback

Do you think Sanji's powerup will have a drawback?

• Yes

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 76.7%

• Total voters
LOL Queen is not a swordman mate, he just uses a sword for show...Just like there was nothing particularly special about the rocket launcher Zoro destroyed before with a no named air slash.
I would pay to know whether or not Queen uses a Grade Meito or not but the latter would make so much sense.

LOL Queen is not a swordman mate, he just uses a sword for show...Just like there was nothing particularly special about the rocket launcher Zoro destroyed before with a no named air slash.
Queen carrying swords just for show is factually not true. We've seen him use them multiple times and not against fodders either.

Something I've rarely seen mentioned is the possibility that Sanji's PU might actually have a drawback.
We all know regarding sudden powerups or ultimate moves, Oda loves his drawbacks. G4, Monster Point, Franky's cola reserves and even Robin's latest finisher all have in common that a sudden increase in power is immediately followed by massive exhaustion. And in fact both Luffy and Zoro have experienced instant regeneration, Luffy by the use of Ivankov's hormones and Zoro through the magic senzu bean, with the drawback being that once the effects wear off, they both return to being immobile.

So, what if the same will apply with Sanji? I understand that Germa have this powerup as a passive, but it's also established that Sanji is not fully a Germa either, as well as Sanji being a good character, which all rely on these sort of drawback transformations.
If Sanji's PU were transformative, and not a passive:
- He'd still retain his humanity outside of combat
- He'd still be able to have gags with Nami punching him
- It'd make fights more exciting as he's giving himself a time limit

So, if Sanji's PU actually had a drawback after the fight, would that change your opinion of the power? Would it be more balanced and acceptable?
Yeah, nah.