Questions & Mysteries Sanji's final bounty over 3 billion

Thread title: EoS Sanji with bounty over 3 bill
Reads thread and sees Zoro is Ray or Sanji is Ray argument
Me::colorbeardugh:

At first you think there are some valid points,:zorothink:, then it continues and you start to laugh at the statements,:doffytroll: then you see it drag on for multiple posts and pages and the cringe level goes over 9000 :odenugh::colorbeardugh:

The only one that has been compared to anyone int the Roger pirates is Luffy. Multiple people have directly said he is similar to Roger.

Anyway, for now, Sanji's bounty will be less than 2bill. BB is yonko with around 2bill bounty. I don't see Sanji being on that lvl for now

I can't see images at all. Your links kinda suck man just like your Two-Piece post. ZoroGang or Fernaker, if you want to make a point, be a man and come on your main account instead of using alts to hide behind. We all know your afraid of getting bashed again as usual :cheers:.

You keep using debunk broken leg, yet again we see stuff like this:

Didn't know broken legs can make you run like that. Running and leading an group while making fun of an Fainter on his way out. Do tell me in real life if legs being broken work like this cause once again, your argument is so fragile and illogical your acting too much of a fool, man :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:.

Remember last guy who mention things will go wary for him facing someone and yet still won his fight? Luffy vs Katakuri is great example of that as you have no idea of how it would have gone and basing on your biased headcannon alone despite at end, Vergo choose to leave the fight due not being able to down Sanji despite not being 100% from Law's body switching as mention prior. Vergo is type of guy who finishes his jobs and objectives. For Sanji to stop him and make him leave is a great feat despite not being 100%.

Unlike The Fainter of One-Shot of Fox and Nerfer Combo Here :pepedoffy::

Zoro wasn't nerfed and he has faced multiple opponents before and still stand up to them like Nyan Brothers in defeating them, Kaku and Jabra facing with him despite having Usopp holding him back (Plus duo wasn't going full power, so could have went down if they were serious at the start), etc.. Though out of all the top tiers to take him down, he faints to just an Nerf Pleasure and NW Creature as to do him in. He didn't ever beaten Gyukimaro and was left face first into the snow. If Gyukimaro was bad guy, Zoro would have die there as he kills him while he was out :kata:.

This isn't even first time he fainted to scrubs as he fainted to New Fishman Pirates to capturing him and then again with Yeti Brothers knocking his ass out literally. He always get done by scrubs and can't handle no top tiers at all and you think his ass deserve to be higher or close to Luffy when freaking Luffy can keep fighting with stab rib :myman:? Heck no. At this point even Usopp will be above him as he can at least tank and has evidence to go higher, but Zoro be taking backhand as Oda always give him as evidence here :pepedoffy:. If Mihawk saw any of this he would laugh his ass off on failure of someone he wasted his time to try to train haha :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:.

Run off who away? Big Mom didn't stop at nothing even in her slicker state and pushing her back means nothing when you can say same thing with Luffy pushing Dragon Kaido, but look how that ended lol? Jimbei is passed his prime and will get shit on by Yonkos. Nothing special to put him above much, but he will be above Zoro no doubt as he can least tank attack without fainting :kata::endthis:.

Sanji never fainted to Doffy still and by that logic Zoro would have die if it wasn't for Hiyori not saving him from Gyukimaro and taking him away or else he bleed out. Nice try, Troll. Come back when your ready to be serious lol :cheers:.

Yep, he be hitting 3-4 Billions while Zoro be trying to catch up and handle his fainting issues to be up there. Come back when we have Zoro taking on serious healthy threat without him fainting in the end as he has nothing to show in beating any top tiers while Sanji has beaten PO for example in same arc :pepelit:.
Post automatically merged:

Then Zoro's swords and body are like 100 Thousand given their 'fragile' nature ;).
:uroustop:

Just telling truth. Though won't listen to user who got proven wrong by Goda of Crocus situation and not to mention thinking Roger is lower than Mihawk :pepedoffy:.

I needs some help :christain:
You do fam. Your suffering from Ls. syndrome. You don't know when to stop in a debate and keep losing even creator show facts against you. You need help man. Get off the computer. Face reality. Go talk to a girl. Do something creative in life.

Zoro is so irrelevant to the story I’m surprised threads are still being made about him . Usopp deserves this type of love not Zoro
I agree :cheers:.

:sticky:
crocus > scopper gaban
eos chopper > eos zoro

eos monster trio: luffy, sanji, and chopper
luffy: world strongest man
sanji: world strongest fighter
chopper: world strongest creature
Tell that to latest page and Roger calling Gaban one of his two best men. Where is Crocus? Just in your headcannons by Disney ;).

Though got fixed your post to true canon. Hope that helps.

Chads dont sit outside little girls bedrooms crying.
When do Chads faint like bitches and loses to animals? Bitch try again.

Thread title: EoS Sanji with bounty over 3 bill
Reads thread and sees Zoro is Ray or Sanji is Ray argument
Me::colorbeardugh:

At first you think there are some valid points,:zorothink:, then it continues and you start to laugh at the statements,:doffytroll: then you see it drag on for multiple posts and pages and the cringe level goes over 9000 :odenugh::colorbeardugh:

The only one that has been compared to anyone int the Roger pirates is Luffy. Multiple people have directly said he is similar to Roger.

Anyway, for now, Sanji's bounty will be less than 2bill. BB is yonko with around 2bill bounty. I don't see Sanji being on that lvl for now
BB's bounty will raise more. Probably surpassed Xebec's in the end. Sanji will reach there. Though do keep talking as your Crocus talk was good laugh last week only for Goda to destroy cold this week with this chapter :pepedoffy:.

Last edited:
Is Sanji even a factor anymore? Name something impressive he’s done in the last ten years
Kurwa is showing it. Name me something Zoro done in beating credible foe that isn't nerfer and running away. Cause he been disappoint since NW. Sanji has face legit threats and can fight them off or beat them down. It's even apparent in Wano as Sanji defeated and still fighting them while Zoro is known as hype tool as shown with his fainting issues.

Is Sanji even a factor anymore? Name something impressive he’s done in the last ten years
ok

Sanji vs Doffy

Tanked his NAMED attack and continued to fight him.
Doffy calls him strong and uses parasyte, the same move that made Diamond Jozu immobile (3rd YC lvl) arguably a person stronger than Doffy.
Doffy resorted to parasyte against Luffy only after Luffy proved himself with G4. Up until then he called him weakling.
Doffy can no diff all of Zolo's NW opponents at the same time. That's the difference in power between their opponents.

Zolo vs Nerfed Killer
Gets hit by hakiless, nameless, not his usual weapons, nerfed Killers attack and faints.

Doffy>>>>>>>Killer

Sanji&Luffy vs Big Mom
Sanji matched 50% of Big Mom punch power. We know Yonko can one shot someone commander lvl with one punch.

While Zolo and Tashigi fight against Monet in 2v1 xd

Last edited: