Questions & Mysteries Sanji's final bounty over 3 billion

Assuming:
King must have 1.5 / 1.6 Billion in reward
Benn should be around 2.0 / 2.1 / 2.2 Billion in reward

Sanji will be stronger than both, and Sanji will still be a member of the pirate king, who is the pirates that cause the world government the most danger. (While King and Benn are just members of a mere yonkou)
I think Sanji's bounty can even reach 4B.

It's possible but it depends on how high bounties get as the story progresses. I don't get why people are acting like Scopper sucks, the dude was easily top 4 (at the very minimum) in Roger'a crew considering when Oden showed up, Roger referred to him and Rayleigh as his 2 strongest. I have no issue with Sanji being the Scopper as I don't believe he's meant to parallel Rayleigh (atleast not to the extent that some here believe). We just need to learn more about Scopper, his abilities, role and personality.

If Blackbeard's crew have high bounties then Sanji will surpass whichever member from that crew that he beats. Simple. The people saying that Sanji's bounty won't reach the billion-mark are being a bit unreasonable as he's easily top 4 in Luffy's crew (at the very minimum but based on how things are looking, it might become apparent that he's top 3). Plus Jack has a bounty of 1 billion and I'd be pretty surprised if, by the end of the series, Sanji doesn't defeat anyone as strong or stronger than Jack, considering it seems that he'll solo or tag-team with someone against Queen based on Queen's history with Judge, Sanji already having clashes with a Calamity and Sanji being a hard counter against Queen's plague.

Straw Hat bounties (excluding Luffy) might not even reach that high if Luffy wages war on the World Government and destroys it before they can receive bounties that reach 3 billion.