Questions & Mysteries Sanji's final bounty over 3 billion

I think the proper question of the other fella should be.

Do you think Sanji would considered a problem so big as a "Yonkou"?

I think that with his powerwise building (which is 0) we can say that not.
Yeah he will be. If you think he won't do much overall as time comes and be threat at EOS, your biased hate is pushing you into taking Ls more you try to denied it. He be problem as much as Yonko (Kaido/BM lvl) if Luffy is straight problem more than PK Roger after all.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Apparently Sanjino will be Yonko level because someone in his fandom wants it...
If it only worked that way... In reality, he has no build-up to fight anyone and no Yonkos will be left at EoS so Sanji being that level has no purpose in the first place but some peeps hammer the wall with their head. catded

:whitepress:You look ugly man...
Post automatically merged:

Apparently Sanjino will be Yonko level because someone in his fandom wants it...
If it only worked that way... In reality, he has no build-up to fight anyone and no Yonkos will be left at EoS so Sanji being that level has no purpose in the first place but some peeps hammer the wall with their head. catded
Coming from guy who said Zoro be above even Roger at EOS? Yeah, you don't get to talk about headcannons when you think Mihawk is even stronger than Roger who couldn't do shit to WB at Marineford nor to his YCs lol. Sanji is keep facing stronger enemies and already easily beaten YV while Zoro had trouble with facing nerf pleasure and fox. Do the math. It's not rocket science. He has more potential to be up there than man who is fainting for days to be above Roger which is most laughable thing I ever heard :suresure:.

I think the proper question of the other fella should be.

Do you think Sanji would considered a problem so big as a "Yonkou"?

I think that with his powerwise building (which is 0) we can say that not.

Let's see what it took to Teach to get such bounty...
He will never be anywhere near Shanks' level of threat just to make a name. Even by EoS he shall look at Shanks from a telescope station at best.

Sanji ...

Oda somewhat ruined him.

Fishman island : shares his big moment with Jinbei. Constant nose bleeds very annoying.

Punk Hazard : versus Vergo gets his main arsenal cracked, was struggling to break a door (don’t @ me that the door was made to take attacks cause A.) Luffy smashed the wootz steel that apparently no one can break, even after this Luffy smashes a door during Eneis Lobby that is pure steel.
B.) Zoro cuts steel that no swordsman can ever cut

Dressrosa : Gets saved by Law before being killed by Doffy.

Whole Cake Island: has a “plan” to save Luffy (plan is to grab Luffy and run missed opportunity for a Mr.prince moment) gets hit by bullets (even pre-ts Zoro and Luffy are capable of reacting to Bullets)

Now during Wano Kuni he goes against his own words and is using a raid-suit to boost himself (no training needed) and just to add gets a boost in bounty due to his family heritage.

If Wano doesn’t fix Sanji or the next arc he’s a lost cause and will rely on modifications to keep up (& in my opinion wouldn’t be worthy to be in the M3) I’m a Sanji fan this why I’m hard on him.

Sanji ...

Oda somewhat ruined him.

Fishman island : shares his big moment with Jinbei. Constant nose bleeds very annoying.

Punk Hazard : versus Vergo gets his main arsenal cracked, was struggling to break a door (don’t @ me that the door was made to take attacks cause A.) Luffy smashed the wootz steel that apparently no one can break, even after this Luffy smashes a door during Eneis Lobby that is pure steel.
B.) Zoro cuts steel that no swordsman can ever cut

Dressrosa : Gets saved by Law before being killed by Doffy.

Whole Cake Island: has a “plan” to save Luffy (plan is to grab Luffy and run missed opportunity for a Mr.prince moment) gets hit by bullets (even pre-ts Zoro and Luffy are capable of reacting to Bullets)

Now during Wano Kuni he goes against his own words and is using a raid-suit to boost himself (no training needed) and just to add gets a boost in bounty due to his family heritage.

If Wano doesn’t fix Sanji or the next arc he’s a lost cause and will rely on modifications to keep up (& in my opinion wouldn’t be worthy to be in the M3) I’m a Sanji fan this why I’m hard on him.
Not really, he been doing fine and those are exaggeration as Oda is far concern as he isn't making Sanji weak if your able to fight off top tiers and damage them hard. Wano is showing how Oda feels again by him being one to defeat an top tier while Zoro gets the fainting treatment and have yet to fight and beat anyone credible again. By that logic does Oda hates Zoro now after using him hype tool? You guys take things too seriously thinking on how character should be build in your mind.

Sanji is doing fine as only issue was to have ending fights, but him fighting off top tiers were good in his fight history and we going to see in Wano him beating another top tier again in either Queen or King.

Also idea of him stop training over RS is also stupid, he isn't his family and won't stop training and always be strong on his own as shown fighting off Drake. He isn't dependent for power, just for disguise and stealth. Heck even Enma Zoro couldn't hit Base Sanji when he wasn't looking. He is not weak nor helpless as he strong with and without RS overall.

He will never be anywhere near Shanks' level of threat just to make a name. Even by EoS he shall look at Shanks from a telescope station at best.
He probably will as didn't you guys push a lot how weak Shanks is, so your stating he too above now? Which is it? Your can't be hypocrites like this, you know.

S

Shura

Why does current Teach matters anyway...lets say if at all Zoro is going to surpass Roger, a 5.6 billion man, then why is it far-fetched for Sanji to become 3 billion man....anything can possible with current bounty inflation thing Oda is going on with.....if second in command in SH, the future PK crew has worth of 5.6 billion man, then Sanji, the third strongest can have 3 billion....

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why does current Teach matters anyway...lets say if at all Zoro is going to surpass Roger, a 5.6 billion man, then why is it far-fetched for Sanji to become 3 billion man....anything can possible with current bounty inflation thing Oda is going on with.....if second in command in SH, the future PK crew has worth of 5.6 billion man, then Sanji, the third strongest can have 3 billion....
Luffys pk bounty will be 5.6 bil

S

Shura

Luffys pk bounty will be 5.6 bil
Can't say I disagree but if Zoro has to surpass Roger, then Luffy will go bit above that and if that ever happens it won't just stop at 5.6.....also, even if that is the case, Sanji has the chance to get that amount of bounty if Zoro goes 4 billion....whether anyone admit or not Sanji bounty always remains near to Zoro......

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Can't say I disagree but if Zoro has to surpass Roger, then Luffy will go bit above that and if that ever happens it won't just stop at 5.6.....also, even if that is the case, Sanji has the chance to get that amount of bounty if Zoro goes 4 billion....whether anyone admit or not Sanji bounty always remains near to Zoro......
When was Sanji's bounty near Zoro's? When Zoro didnt participate in a Yonko arc? That's not working in your favor tho.

Luffy or Zoro will become legends aside being SHs you can't place Sanji in the same ground for your argument when he lacks such .

He simply needs more from Oda in order to ask or suggest anything big.

S

Shura

Luffy or Zoro will become legends aside being SHs you can't place Sanji in the same ground for your argument when he lacks such .

He simply needs more from Oda in order to ask or suggest anything big.
One way or the other every SH will become a legend...it is just that Luffy and Zoro will have more higher ground but that doesn't take away Sanji or any other SH achievement....

Bottom line is that "Sanji may not get 3 billion but it won't be surprising thing if it happens"....

One way or the other every SH will become a legend...it is just that Luffy and Zoro will have more higher ground but that doesn't take away Sanji or any other SH achievement....

Bottom line is that "Sanji may not get 3 billion but it won't be surprising thing if it happens"....
Crocus discovered the OP too yet no one sees him as a legend what in plot places the cook of the crew in a different situation.

3B is a wild assumption till we get Gabban bounty tbh.

When those Zoro boys take "will end up stronger than any swordsmen ever" so seriously that they believe EoS Zoro > Roger
but
pretend to forget how Sanji also said "I will be the most dangerous man for Navy"

Yes, EoS Sanji will be proven as the most dangerous man for Navy, his bounty will skyrocket when that happens, and of course is above the WSS.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
When those Zoro boys take "will end up stronger than any swordsmen ever" so seriously that they believe EoS Zoro > Roger
but
pretend to forget how Sanji also said "I will be the most dangerous man for Navy"

Yes, EoS Sanji will be proven as the most dangerous man for Navy, his bounty will skyrocket when that happens, and of course is above the WSS.
Zoro apparently didnt say EVER but that wont stop him from being the best WSS ever.
I seriously doubt Oda's wish is to make anyone else the best WSS ever other than Zoro.
Sanjino, on the other hand, was just trying to one-up Zoro when he said that.
Read ze manga Trollpi-chan. :few:

but

Not building whatsoever in that claim from Oda.

It simply looks like a excuse so Kuma takes interest in him , a ruse may I say.

Zoro apparently didnt say EVER but that wont stop him from being the best WSS ever.
I seriously doubt Oda's wish is to make anyone else the best WSS ever other than Zoro.
Sanjino, on the other hand, was just trying to one-up Zoro when he said that.
Read ze manga Trollpi-chan. :few:
Oda does a heavy building and investment of chapters in these 950+ with L and Z to back up their dreams and future achievements .

Topi "clever brain": Sanji ruse(950+ chapters) in one chapter outweighs and is comparable to the investment of Oda with the other two.

:smart:

Thinking low of the author skills frankly.

Last edited: