Questions & Mysteries Sanji's final bounty over 3 billion

On a serious note Sanji isn't becoming as strong as an admiral

EoS Smoker > EoS Zoro

I doubt such characters would get anything past 2 billions
Now your talking sense here. What took you so long XD?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji never had a bounty close to Luffy's one:
77-300 -> ~25 % of Luffy's bounty
177-500 -> ~35%
330-1500 -> ~ 22%
Sanji will face King or Queen. By end of arc it be in billions. They still have arcs to tackle on. By EOS, it be 3-4 Billlion easily for him.

EoS Coby is 100% above Sanji. His goal parallels Zoro/Luffy's, and is almost entirely power oriented. Helmeppo and Tashigi will be fortunate to be VA's by EoS.
Nah, that is for Smoker. Coby doesn't have anything going for him to be next Garp. He doesn't give vibe as frenemy to Luffy. Just a fanboy. He is more like next Aokiji or maybe Sengoku at best.

Your fellow Sanji fans came up with this, dont blame me :kayneshrug:

Idk, Zoro and Jinbei can be Rayleigh and Oden :kayneshrug: Bullet is not canon
Bullet us Canon and Jimbei passed his prime. He isn't that lvl at all. Zoro can take backhand while Sanji is above him in power and bounty.

450 mill or 350 mill max
I agree for Zoro that be his bounty.

Now you using your head
Nah still lost like Zoro with directions lol.

Last edited:
Sanji is not a natural leader he is prone to giving up and quitting as seen by his reaction to zoro vs Mihawk and his behavior during the entirety of Whole Cake island. Sanji ain’t a leader he’s just the guy that’s left with the crew because zoro and luffy are off doing their own thing . Don’t get it confused
Jealousy at its finest.

I guess Luffy is just a guy who randomly got people to follow him as well. If Kidd or Law came, the crew wouldnt follow Luffy. Thats how dumb this entire argument is.

And what do you say to the time where Sanji led the Marines. When he led the flying fish riders as well ? What was he doing then ?

Your so full of hate and jealousy its hilarious.

Funny how quickly you Sanji fans abandoned Scopper Gaban, lmfaooo. Not a loyal bunch, just like your idol Sanji, who beats his captain for no good reason
So funny it reminds me of how you all abandoned Orochi:mihanha:

I was barely ever on the Gaban train. As soon as I realised I dont have to listen to Zorotards for facts. I did research and Sanji is as similar to Rayleigh as Zoro is. So what tf is stopping Sanji = Rayleigh.

Literally no even said that. Stop pushing your agendas on us:seriously:

Are you scared that were coming for Ray. We have as much of a right to him as you guys. And you know it.:pepelit:
Lol he’ll no Sanji isn’t like ray in any way. Does he have a chest scar like ray and zoro nope
Does he have a eye scar like ray and zoro hell no
Is he the first mate top tier swordsman like zoro and ray 😂almost laughed typing that one
Who did ray save from kizaru was it Sanji ? Nope zoro
Sanji is like scooper throw them in the background and forget about them . They’re wack might bake a cake idk

Jealousy at its finest.

I guess Luffy is just a guy who randomly got people to follow him as well. If Kidd or Law came, the crew wouldnt follow Luffy. Thats how dumb this entire argument is.

And what do you say to the time where Sanji led the Marines. When he led the flying fish riders as well ? What was he doing then ?

Your so full of hate and jealousy its hilarious.
Why would I hate or be jealous of a cartoon character ? Seems like you’re that way with zoro though. Better go read chapter 876 again to remind you what oda thinks of your boy sanji

Lol he’ll no Sanji isn’t like ray in any way. Does he have a chest scar like ray and zoro nope
Does he have a eye scar like ray and zoro hell no
Is he the first mate top tier swordsman like zoro and ray 😂almost laughed typing that one
Who did ray save from kizaru was it Sanji ? Nope zoro
Sanji is like scooper throw them in the background and forget about them . They’re wack might bake a cake idk
Here is the Sanji version

Lol Zoro isnt like Rayleigh in anyway. Does he have blonde hair like Rayleigh and Sanji. Does he have facial hair and hairy legs like Rayleigh and Sanji. Is he the first mate firstmate ladies man like Rayleigh and Sanji.
Who did Rayleigh interact with at the beggining of post timeskip. Was it Zoro. Nope Sanji.

Zoro is like Mihawk, off panel him and no one cares about him.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Lol Zoro isnt like Rayleigh in anyway. Does he have blonde hair like Rayleigh and Sanji. Does he have facial hair and hairy legs like Rayleigh and Sanji. Is he the first mate firstmate ladies man like Rayleigh and Sanji.
Who did Rayleigh interact with at the beggining of post timeskip. Was it Zoro. Nope Sanji.

Nope the first person he interacted with was zoro.
Sanji has the same blonde hair as nobles. Ray doesnt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanji isn’t the first mate. Never been. Called that zoro has
Never been called vice captain
Zoro has
Never been mistaken for captain because of his strength
Zoro has
Stop it blonde hair is the only connection

Last edited by a moderator:
Sanji's bounty may reflect other things a lot more than combat ability while Zoro's is a pure reflection of combat ability.
How much they will have in the end, depends on how wild Oda wants to go with it. 3Bil sounds possible but who knows...
What makes 3 billion sound possible? Like what warrants Sanji even reaching a billion

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What makes 3 billion sound possible? Like what warrants Sanji even reaching a billion
Taking over Germa66, having such backing will grant him at least a Billion.
Invisibility may be a feared ability for WG if he uses it to steal their confidential information which they dont want leaked...
His cooking skills bring Emperors down on their knees, at least for a second. :catblush: