Questions & Mysteries Sanji's final bounty over 3 billion

You said he saved kinemon no he didn’t he just put his head back together while in the presence of half the crew anybody could have done that
Saved momo ? I don’t remember that
Saved zou? That was chopper and the whole crew
So idk what Sanji has done
Erm no. He took his head from the lab when everyone abandoned Kin. And he saved his body in the cold shark infested water with Nami's body, whilst Zoro was there. Sure anyone could do....so why tf was perfectly healthy Zoro so silent. Sanji was the best swimmer even in Nami's body.

I said he looked after Momo, in Kinemons absence.

And Sanji was in charge of Curlyhats. It was on his order to save the minks. Look at the Pedro flashback. Pedro is begging Sanji to save his kingdom.

These all more Oden like, then anything Zoro's ass done.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji bounty will
Never reach a billion. He’s weak as fuck compared to new world powehouses
Still higher than Zoro:gokulaugh:

Erm no. He took his head from the lab when everyone abandoned Kin. And he saved his body in the cold shark infested water with Nami's body, whilst Zoro was there. Sure anyone could do....so why tf was perfectly healthy Zoro so silent. Sanji was the best swimmer even in Nami's body.

I said he looked after Momo, in Kinemons absence.

And Sanji was in charge of Curlyhats. It was on his order to save the minks. Look at the Pedro flashback. Pedro is begging Sanji to save his kingdom.

These all more Oden like, then anything Zoro's ass done.

Still higher than Zoro:gokulaugh:
Wack moments barely memorable fitting for Sanji. Wano must be breaking your little cake baking heart. Sanji =Scooper gaban. Throw them in the background there not important on the one piece world.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If Sanji fights and beats Queen, like many suspect, he'll probably have a 1.4 - 1.6 Billion berri bounty after Wano. We still have two arcs, minimum, to get through after Wano (and assuming we take Oda for his word on ending in 5 years). Laugh Tale and the Final War. The latter won't see any further bounties being tossed out, seeing as the WG will be in shambles. But after Luffy becomes PK, it wouldn't surprise me if they all got a massive bounty boost.

For that reason I can see Sanji ending the series anywhere between 2.5 Billion - 3 Billion.

Lmao someone is salty Zoro doesnt have momentd like these. Doesnt matter. Zoro isnt a natural leader like Oden and Sanji he is more of a lone wolf like Mihawk.
Sanji is not a natural leader he is prone to giving up and quitting as seen by his reaction to zoro vs Mihawk and his behavior during the entirety of Whole Cake island. Sanji ain’t a leader he’s just the guy that’s left with the crew because zoro and luffy are off doing their own thing . Don’t get it confused

S

stealthblack

On a serious note Sanji isn't becoming as strong as an admiral

EoS Coby > EoS Sanji

I doubt such characters would get anything past 2 billions
The only way îs coby ever surpasing sanji îs If sanji loses his legs and throws away the raid suit. Next You gonna Tell me eos helmeppo and tashigi will surpass eos zolo and jimbe

Gol d Roger = Gold
Silvers Rayleigh = Silver
SCopper Gaban = Copper

Sorry guys, Sanji cant be Oden or Rayleigh when we have such a solid proof that he is the Scopper Gaban :kayneshrug:
So who the hell îs oden Rayleigh, bullet? Nami and usopp?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The only way îs coby ever surpasing sanji îs If sanji loses his lege and throws away the raid suit. Next You gonna Tell me eos helmeppo and tashigi will surpass eos zolo and jimbe
EoS Coby is 100% above Sanji. His goal parallels Zoro/Luffy's, and is almost entirely power oriented. Helmeppo and Tashigi will be fortunate to be VA's by EoS.