Questions & Mysteries Sanji's final bounty over 3 billion

Here is the Sanji version

Lol Zoro isnt like Rayleigh in anyway. Does he have blonde hair like Rayleigh and Sanji. Does he have facial hair and hairy legs like Rayleigh and Sanji. Is he the first mate firstmate ladies man like Rayleigh and Sanji.
Who did Rayleigh interact with at the beggining of post timeskip. Was it Zoro. Nope Sanji.

Zoro is like Mihawk, off panel him and no one cares about him.
To me he looks like Zoro with different hair, glasses, beard lol.
Didn't Rayleigh interact with Zoro first since he was the first to come ?
Anyway, even if in some parallel universe where Sanji actually parallels Rayleigh, Zoro would still be stronger so don't even try :zosleepy:

To me he looks like Zoro with different hair, glasses, beard lol.
Didn't Rayleigh interact with Zoro first since he was the first to come ?
Anyway, even if in some parallel universe where Sanji actually parallels Rayleigh, Zoro would still be stronger so don't even try :zosleepy:
To me looks like Sanji with a scar:kayneshrug:

Rayleigh and Zoro was offpaneled unimportant to Oda. However Sanji and Ray both complimenting each other wasnt. Before you ask....Sanji said Ray is a good teacher, Ray said Sanji and the crew are impressive for getting here. And honestly since both were talking about Luffy, it looked like both firstmates talking.

Yes...because thats logical:tchpepe:

To me looks like Sanji with a scar:kayneshrug:

Rayleigh and Zoro was offpaneled unimportant to Oda. However Sanji and Ray both complimenting each other wasnt. Before you ask....Sanji said Ray is a good teacher, Ray said Sanji and the crew are impressive for getting here. And honestly since both were talking about Luffy, it looked like both firstmates talking.

Yes...because thats logical:tchpepe:
Your points are always so weak bro cmon you kno Sanji is Garbage why are you still doing this

Difference between Sanji and Zoro tards:

Sanji tards can and will give Zoro props for what he's done. They admit he's strong even while trolling

Zoro tards seems to legit believe Sanji is weak and useless.

We cant go a single thread without a tard derailing it with the same shitty arguments "Sanji hit Luffy", "Sanji told Zoro to give up 900 chapters ago", "Sanji is useless". Will y'all ever get tired of it?

*Rayleigh
Post automatically merged:

#metaltriowillneverbeathing
Stop denying that the metal trio exists. Did Oda give Scopper Gaban a metal-themed name for no reason??

In the last chapter, we saw that the most prominent Roger Pirates were Roger, Rayleigh, Gaban, Seagull (the fishman), Crocus, Shanks, and Buggy. Remove the last 3 because they were only shown for already being known and loved Roger Pirates by the fanbase. This leaves 4 people who were likely the 4 strongest in the crew, very similar to how the SHs have 4 monsters. One of them clearly parallels Luffy, one of them clearly parallels Jinbe, Rayleigh likely parallels Zoro moreso than Sanji. This leaves Gaban as the Sanji parallel.

Stop buying into the trash arguments that Gaban is a weakling just because he hasn’t done anything important in the story. Roger himself only has a limited amount of appearances in flashbacks, so obviously Gaban would appear even less than him. There’s also nothing for Gaban to do in the story since the Roger Pirates only have a very limited amount of screen time. What were you guys expecting Gaban to do, solo an Admiral during his debut?

Sanjifans are right, at least for once
Scopper Gaban = EoS Zoro
Yep. That's our Zoro alright ;).

In all seriousness I believe Sanji will reach 3 billion. Zoro will have 5 billion tho :cool:
Nah, Sanji will have around Zoro. Weren't you same guys that said Sanji will never surpassed Zoro in bounty? Look what happen. Goda doesn't think like you guys ;).

Zoro's EoS bounty will be around Katakuri's, and won't surpasses Queen.
Obviously, but Sanji will be above as he facing stronger opponents each time compare to him.

eos zolo bounty 340 mill
the marine won t increase his a bounty because he s invisibile and a background character
Hey now. Let's not be hard on Zoro. Not his fault Goda meme him as Faint Man :sneaky:.

Difference between Sanji and Zoro tards:

Sanji tards can and will give Zoro props for what he's done. They admit he's strong even while trolling

Zoro tards seems to legit believe Sanji is weak and useless.

We cant go a single thread without a tard derailing it with the same shitty arguments "Sanji hit Luffy", "Sanji told Zoro to give up 900 chapters ago", "Sanji is useless". Will y'all ever get tired of it?
Better tell that to Zoro-Brainers as they like being toxic into fights when you beat them in debates.

Don't forget the cake! :jordamas:
Try not to faint though :pepedoffy:.

Last edited:
lolz what's with all the Scopper hate? ^^" Are we already dismissing his character coz of 1 full page spread of the Roger pirates? :pepehands:@Sadistic Senpai already expressed my thoughts on it perfectly in the spoiler thread so didn't bother commenting on it but to end all this fuckery which prolly just started with trolling, I'd put this here lolz
In the battle against Shiki in Episode 0 (generally referred to as edd war was it? iirc) along with Roger, Ray, Crocus and the youngins, Scopper was the only other Roger pirate that got highlighted. Oda didn't have to go out of his way to do that if Scopper wasn't one of the core members of the Roger pirates.

With that said on the issue of Sanji's EoS bounty being around 3bil ish, I don't think it's an unrealistic figure if Luffy's EoS bounty is going to be above even Roger's bounty of 5.5bil. Though I'd personally consider that an optimistic estimate. 3bil is a pretty nice figure too tho, as it puts him just under the Yonkou who seems to have an average bounty of around 4bil and above commanders like beckman who most definitely has a bounty of 2bil minimum.

I have trouble imagining mihawk and ray reaching that much tbh so even more doubt for eos sanji
Mainly because of yonko blackbeards 2 bil. I understand hes a newer yonko but still. The other current yonko have bounties in the 4 bil range. 3 bil sounds sounds like way too much for him imo. Even for someone like ray to me.

I have trouble imagining mihawk and ray reaching that much tbh so even more doubt for eos sanji
Mainly because of yonko blackbeards 2 bil. I understand hes a newer yonko but still. The other current yonko have bounties in the 4 bil range. 3 bil sounds sounds like way too much for him imo. Even for someone like ray to me.
If Luffy will surpassed both Roger and possible Dragon's bounty, his top fighters will be close in bounty so Sanji hitting 3-4 millions make sense as he always fighting among main forces.

Luffy 5.600.000.000-
Zoro 3.600.000.000-
Sanji 2.300.000.000-

:goyea:
Feel like Oda will end as tied between Sanji and Zoro bounties. Something for them to fight about for years to come.

If Luffy will surpassed both Roger and possible Dragon's bounty, his top fighters will be close in bounty so Sanji hitting 3-4 millions make sense as he always fighting among main forces.

Feel like Oda will end as tied between Sanji and Zoro bounties. Something for them to fight about for years to come.
I don't think the bounties of zoro/sanji will be all that close to luffys
Luffy will likely have a 5.6 bil bounty imo when hes pirate king
I can see ray and mihawk being in the 2 bil range so thats where i see zoro
And i see sanji in the high 1 bil range

Tho i guess if they all get another bounty range after luffy becomes pirate king it can get higher