Character Discussion Sanji's Immense Will

it's not me who spent time quoting people here and crying about society :kayneshrug:

You know what's funny? It's like when people are showing some kind of honesty, good people are always get flamed by society, and then bad people are usually the one that get away with their predicament. When it comes to logic, people tend to ignore what's called judgement because of their cycled of hatred. It's dumb really. Regardless, sometimes people need to realize themselves what's right or what's wrong so that they will open their eyes up. If I was the one that make this thread, people will definitely trying to act like a idiot and flame on me even harder than Chrono's thread.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...uro-vs-yusuke-manga-fight.13061/#post-1321388

Now we know the reason why Sanji lost in a staredown with Vergo and then got no diffed
Vergo never won the fight, bruh. He run away from Sanji while nerfed after he busted him open twice and send him flying twice. Your being dumbass each time your trying to force something that been debunked like 'ZKK'.
Post automatically merged:

King threw Lanji away in a trash bin.
King threw away Lanji so far, Lanji fucked off back to the strawhats.

All Black lightning indiciates CoC lmfao
Sanji came out of that fine and bended King's beak. What?
If Zolo despite getting hype tool by Apoo and Kamazou who not on same level as King, got COC, then Sanji will have COC too.

So Zoro trying to kill Luffy isn't worse then? Like your side keep ignroing Zoro fought Luffy and try to kill him and yet Sanji who is force to fight is worse when he is blackmail, Zoro with nothing holding him wanted to harm Luffy.
If you are talking about Whiskey peak, roles are clearly reversed there.

Sanji willingly kicked his captain in the face in the new world, definitely much worse. Sanji took a huge L to Judge and that was before the self soldier sacrifice giving Judge the opening. Sanji was never winning that fact from the get go.

With all the respect I have for Sanji, if he has COC then that ability will lose all its respect and dignity. He is actually the opposite of being a COC user. It's not because you are the son of kingdom, act like a knight Prince that you deserve it.
Chinjao and Katakuri didn't really have the quality of being COC users but they were one arc characters and luffy's opponents.
COC users are beast or used to be a beast, intimidating, special and most have ambition.
Sanji doesn't have those qualities. Waiting for any top tiers to actually care about him ... not even one parallel / connection with any legend. Luffy/Roger/Garp/Shanks/Oden and Zoro/Ryuma/Mihawk/Rayleigh/Oden.

But who knows ... Ussop might have COC in the future tho so if Oda doesn't care about those things, requirement in the future anymore, it can happen.
This thread aint about CoC.

And no CoC will be even more cemented if Sanji has it.

If you are talking about Whiskey peak, roles are clearly reversed there.

Sanji willingly kicked his captain in the face in the new world, definitely much worse. Sanji took a huge L to Judge and that was before the self soldier sacrifice giving Judge the opening. Sanji was never winning that fact from the get go.
Nah, it's worse compare to Sanji who was blackmail to fight Luffy, Zoro wanted to kill him. That itself is a 'L' Zoro for not talking things out and least keep trying until Luffy gets it.

You mean Judge using human shield to pierce into to prevent Sanji's attack from hitting him? Not a fight after that. No longer a fight if your doing something like that and Sanji stated him to not fight, not because Judge got him.

With all the respect I have for Sanji, if he has COC then that ability will lose all its respect and dignity. He is actually the opposite of being a COC user. It's not because you are the son of kingdom, act like a knight Prince that you deserve it.
Chinjao and Katakuri didn't really have the quality of being COC users but they were one arc characters and luffy's opponents.
COC users are beast or used to be a beast, intimidating, special and most have ambition.
Sanji doesn't have those qualities. Waiting for any top tiers to actually care about him ... not even one parallel / connection with any legend. Luffy/Roger/Garp/Shanks/Oden and Zoro/Ryuma/Mihawk/Rayleigh/Oden.

But who knows ... Ussop might have COC in the future tho so if Oda doesn't care about those things, requirement in the future anymore, it can happen.
I mean Zoro fainted and got hype tool this arc, but yet your side think it's still 'respected' for COC and yet Sanji beating 2 T6H and going to face YC lvl opponent is not? Again your salt over 'ZKK' being debunked, doesn't help your side and your embarrassing stating stuff like Usopp deserve more when your whole argument is about 'weak-willed' shouldn't have it. You guys are being stupid for real.

Zoro isn't the Oden, Luffy is Oden btw.

Nah, it's worse compare to Sanji who was blackmail to fight Luffy, Zoro wanted to kill him. That itself is a 'L' Zoro for not talking things out and least keep trying until Luffy gets it.

You mean Judge using human shield to pierce into to prevent Sanji's attack from hitting him? Not a fight after that. No longer a fight if your doing something like that and Sanji stated him to not fight, not because Judge got him.

I mean Zoro fainted and got hype tool this arc, but yet your side think it's still 'respected' for COC and yet Sanji beating 2 T6H and going to face YC lvl opponent is not? Again your salt over 'ZKK' being debunked, doesn't help your side and your embarrassing stating stuff like Usopp deserve more when your whole argument is about 'weak-willed' shouldn't have it. You guys are being stupid for real.

Zoro isn't the Oden, Luffy is Oden btw.
At least put things in the correct context, factssss. point to Luffy trying to kill Zoro and Zoro being unable to talk sense into him then they tried to kill each other. It's definitely not worse because being blackmailed is showing Sanji has no will of his own and is not a CoC trait.

I literally mentioned before that part Sanji was never winning the fight from the get go, says it in the quote, you clearly skipped over that part. Show me any part of the fight before the human sacrifice where Sanji had the clear upper hand. At the most the fight was even throughout.

Pun game on point

Didn't know blackmail means you have the 'will' to do something you don't like doing. Headcannon.
At least put things in the correct context, factssss. point to Luffy trying to kill Zoro and Zoro being unable to talk sense into him then they tried to kill each other. It's definitely not worse because being blackmailed is showing Sanji has no will of his own and is not a CoC trait.

I literally mentioned before that part Sanji was never winning the fight from the get go, says it in the quote, you clearly skipped over that part. Show me any part of the fight before the human sacrifice where Sanji had the clear upper hand. At the most the fight was even throughout.

Pun game on point
I remember that which I said Zoro should have still explain to him than trying to kill him. Even Luffy in a rage, you can stop him with words like Nami did afterwards. Zoro was impatient and try to hurt his captain knowing the truth. Stupid on him more than Luffy who presume given how they treat them early. Sanji being blackmailed is worse cause what you do in real life if your force to do something and someone close to you is hostage? Act on your own? How will that do if someone gets hurt by donig that? Sanji was force while Zoro had nothing on him, but still think killing Luffy was better. Stop with BS and Sanji has will and will get COC. Enough with hypocrisy.

Sanji was fighting with Judge well until that moment. He would beat Judge overall if wasn't for that. That is clear on there.

Didn't know blackmail means you have the 'will' to do something you don't like doing. Headcannon.

I remember that which I said Zoro should have still explain to him than trying to kill him. Even Luffy in a rage, you can stop him with words like Nami did afterwards. Zoro was impatient and try to hurt his captain knowing the truth. Stupid on him more than Luffy who presume given how they treat them early. Sanji being blackmailed is worse cause what you do in real life if your force to do something and someone close to you is hostage? Act on your own? How will that do if someone gets hurt by donig that? Sanji was force while Zoro had nothing on him, but still think killing Luffy was better. Stop with BS and Sanji has will and will get COC. Enough with hypocrisy.

Sanji was fighting with Judge well until that moment. He would beat Judge overall if wasn't for that. That is clear on there.
No you said Zoro tried to kill Luffy without explaining any of the context and made it out to be Zoro only trying to kill Luffy was worse that what Sanji did.

Zoro is partially at fault, but Luffy is even worse at fault, he refused to understand Zoro. It's makes Luffy look worse for refusing to believe his crewmate.

What Sanji did was acting on his own Will, he made a choice that SHs were not as important to him. Still made the choice on his own Will

Sanji never from the get go to the point where Judge had the human sacrifice had a real upper hand in the fight

Base Sanji didn't show the capability to defeat Judge and we are unaware of Judge's full potential in his suit. I doubt HM would of been enough to perform the job unless he developed more. RS Sanji would prove different.

Base Sanji didn't show the capability to defeat Judge and we are unaware of Judge's full potential in his suit. I doubt HM would of been enough to perform the job unless he developed more. RS Sanji would prove different.
Sanji defeated Yonji in his RS (The one with super-strength added to it) who was able to beat YVs, so Sanji did have power and is even stronger than Judge, just with Judge he use people to prevent his attack going in and Sanji is dislike how he did things by sacrificing someone instead blocking on it's own. It is heavily implied Sanji would win the fight if it wasn't for that.

No you said Zoro tried to kill Luffy without explaining any of the context and made it out to be Zoro only trying to kill Luffy was worse that what Sanji did.

Zoro is partially at fault, but Luffy is even worse at fault, he refused to understand Zoro. It's makes Luffy look worse for refusing to believe his crewmate.

What Sanji did was acting on his own Will, he made a choice that SHs were not as important to him. Still made the choice on his own Will

Sanji never from the get go to the point where Judge had the human sacrifice had a real upper hand in the fight
Killing your captain compare to being blackmail and trying to move Luffy away. Of course what Zoro try to do is worse. He did that on his own while Sanji was force to fight, but was holding back as he just wanted Luffy to move away.

What Zoro did is bad compare to Sanji. He couldn't do anything cause his family are there and will inform Big Mom if he start acting how he is. Sanji wasn't acting on his own, your clearly making things up and on headcannon with no proof at all.

Sanji is as he shown to block his spear and was ready to damage him until soldiers come in front of his attack. Judge cheated and it's clear from how it shows Judge wouldn't beat him if the fight continue.