Character Discussion Sanji's Immense Will

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You gotta be kidding me. Sanji, who gave up on his nakama, didn’t believe in Luffy and placed his faith in Big Mom and Pudding, is strong willed? Sanji has, by far, the weakest will on the crew. Oda shits on his dream every chance he gets and his simp complex makes him too weak willed to fight anyone with a vagina. This dude could not even muster the will to save everyone in WCI by poisoning the cake, legit could’ve ended the arc right then and there but nope he’s too much of a slave to his misguided, sexist and outdated principles. Strong willed my ass.
Bodied.

You gotta be kidding me. Sanji, who gave up on his nakama, didn’t believe in Luffy and placed his faith in Big Mom and Pudding, is strong willed? Sanji has, by far, the weakest will on the crew. Oda shits on his dream every chance he gets and his simp complex makes him too weak willed to fight anyone with a vagina. This dude could not even muster the will to save everyone in WCI by poisoning the cake, legit could’ve ended the arc right then and there but nope he’s too much of a slave to his misguided, sexist and outdated principles. Strong willed my ass.
The will was to stay strong with his own ideals and not poison the cake.
Sanji had more will than Bege, and won that will battle...

Honestly....

Zoro fans: Pre-Timeskip doesnt count....

Also Zoro fans: Spamming "Throw your ambition away"
Post automatically merged:

Sanji really made Gin piss his pants....

Yet Gin busted his ass. My fellow Zoro fans have also used the scene in Fishman island where Lanji throws away his all blue dream for mermaids but we don’t see you answering that

Last edited:
Sanji is self sacrificial kind of character, which is his main trait of kindness
When it comes to others especially the people he who holds dear he's ready to give up his life and ambition easily for them without hesitation
Wasn't that what Zoro did for Luffy in thriller bark? Is he weak willed?

And people posting panels of him crying thinking they are making some kind of point are really fucking stupid

And One piece is a fucking gag manga, don't take the gag panels seriously :seriously:

Sanji is self sacrificial kind of character, which is his main trait of kindness
When it comes to others especially the people he who holds dear he's ready to give up his life and ambition easily for them without hesitation
Wasn't that what Zoro did for Luffy in thriller bark? Is he weak willed?

And people posting panels of him crying thinking they are making some kind of point are really fucking stupid

And One piece is a fucking gag manga, don't take the gag panels seriously :seriously:
He sold out robin. Doesn't really matter about previous portrayal. Sanji started strong willed and actually pretty cool, his character is just going backwards

He sold out robin. Doesn't really matter about previous portrayal. Sanji started strong willed and actually pretty cool, his character is just going backwards
For God's sake stop saying this
I hated that damn chapter with all my being, but I don't see how he sold her?
Sanji trusts Robin as a nakama and a strong fighter and she can take care of black Maria for him if this wasn't the case he would never have involved her