Sanji's new bounty: because of his daddy or his actions?

sanji's new bounty 330m is because

• his actions post ts

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • wins D. mokes name

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • both

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • none

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

stealthblack

There was some debate, mostly from the grass hair clan, but also sanji fans that sanji only got bigger bounty then zoro because of his daddy name, but is it just because of that or his actions post ts?
Sanji fought pacifistas, marines observed him in sabaody, punk hazard fighting vergo, or in cake island by stussy, morgans, when he fought BM pirates so is his bounty based on those actions too, or the rise is 100% because of vinsmoke name, when they don't even have bounties.

I don't know if name mattered that Much Luffy would have made to half a billion pre ts.
Only increased bounty he got was after DR 50m due to being under Luffy that all SHs got and other 50m increment because Judge influenced it because of his connections.

I could say he well deserved it given he destroyed a Pacifista back in Saboady in the presence of Marines, while that Pacifista was ending careers of 100m + bounty pirates on the side. Sanji also again fought Vergo, a renown Vice Admiral in the presence of Marines bt i guess that incident wouldn't give anyone bounties since PH was a incident Marine would act like never happened.

Anyway His bounty after WCI came from his actions, getting major credit for conspiring a Conspiracy against BM like it was said in the Newspaper..

Last edited:
S

stealthblack

Doesnt sanji himself say its because of his daddys name.
@ HA001 It's not like sanji knows how WG calculates bounties. he didn't question getting 330 Bounty at first, only later realised the name is on the bounty poster.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
i think his actions only, but what Judge did was to use his name to change it to "alive only"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If only Marines saw all what Sanji did in WCI his bounty won't just be 330 million, he would be at least 500 million, for stopping a Yonko that's about to destroy herself and her own crew. Sanji stopped a Yonko from her downfall and it was a huge blow for the Marines.
Hed be at a billion. Not only did he stop her from self destructing hes led her to wano to join with kaido again. Sanji really is that dangerous.

Hed be at a billion. Not only did he stop her from self destructing hes led her to wano to join with kaido again. Sanji really is that dangerous.
That's it. He was serious when saying "in the future I will be the man who causes most problems to Marine". Now because of his action, Kaido and Mama form an alliance to conquer the world.
Sanji planned and pulled all this Aizen style.

I don't know if name mattered that Much Luffy would have made to half a billion pre ts.
Only increased bounty he got was after DR 50m due to being under Luffy that all SHs got and other 50m increment because Judge influenced it because of his connections.

I could say he well deserved it given he destroyed a Pacifista back in Saboady in the presence of Marines, while that Pacifista was ending careers of 100m + bounty pirates on the side. Sanji also again fought Vergo, a renown Vice Admiral in the presence of Marines bt i guess that incident wouldn't give anyone bounties since PH was a incident Marine would act like never happened.

Anyway His bounty after WCI came from his actions, getting major credit for conspiring a Conspiracy against BM like it was said in the Newspaper..
And the Winner of the most sense goes to this guy !!!!!!!

Sanji as usual is moping around. He saw the name of Vinsmokes and said it. It literally said on the newspaper that him, Capone and Luffy were co-conspirators of the assasination of BM. But nooo....its obviously because of the Trashmoke name.
Post automatically merged:

This is why his bounty rose you dumb dumbs.

Assassinatiing Big Meme >>> Being a trashmoke

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Sanji as usual is moping around. He saw the name of Vinsmokes and said it. It literally said on the newspaper that him, Capone and Luffy were co-conspirators of the assasination of BM. But nooo....its obviously because of the Trashmoke name.

Have jinbes and bege gone up ?

Sanji said the Vinsmokes name too. Why should we take what you say. I'll go with the manga presented.