Speculations Sanji's Next PU(bet thread)

What will be his next Power-up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully DJ isn't related to Lunarian bullshit. Let the flames be Sanji's own passion.

Anyway, exploding kicks or black flames or Adv CoC or Adv CoA. Either one is fine. Maybe Sanji won't even unlock any more power-ups and decided to use Anti-Manner Kick Course to finish Queen off like I predicted in my thread. We'll see.

Btw, thanks for creating this thread and tagging me @Thururuzao ^^

It has to be the okama powers alongside his vinsmoke dna to defeat queen.

The okama power will prevent sanji from losing his emotion and he will become the queen queer.

Hopefully DJ isn't related to Lunarian bullshit. Let the flames be Sanji's own passion.

Anyway, exploding kicks or black flames or Adv CoC or Adv CoA. Either one is fine. Maybe Sanji won't even unlock any more power-ups and decided to use Anti-Manner Kick Course to finish Queen off like I predicted in my thread. We'll see.

Btw, thanks for creating this thread and tagging me @Thururuzao ^^
He will need much more than that if this is what HM can attain my man.

Here is my Full Take on this:

Luffy have Adv. Haoshoku Haki + Flames
Zoro's Power Up was Adv. Haoshoku Haki that seem to be even Greater than Luffy's - King/God Power
So Sanji's Power Up will be Flames that will be even Greater than Luffy's (Black Flames or many Colors as hinted by Splatoon) - Sun Power

After that, Luffy's Final Power-Up will be Combination of Zoro's Power & Sanji's Power
Meaning Adv. CoC + Flames which results in King/Godly Power + Sun Power -----> Leading to Sun God Luffy

In Conclusion:

Zoro's Power-Up = Overwhelming CoC
Sanji's Power-Up = Overwhelming Flames
Luffy's Power-Up = Sun God Form = Overwhelming CoC Flames

This is also Hinted by Three Calamities, Jack (Water) - Queen (Land) - King (Sky)
Jack was Defeated by Inurashi Moon Transformation
Queen will be Defeated by Powerful Flames (Rainbow Flames which refers to Sun + Okama + Germa + Splatoon + Emotions)
King will be Defeated by Powerful CoC

So to Defeat someone who represent Sea + Land + Sky who is Kaido, you need all Those Three Power-Ups Combined
In other words: New Transformation + CoC + Flames ---> Obviously Sun God

They are also like Opposite of Inurashi, Zoro & Sanji's Power Ups in their Nature:

Inurashi Transformation is related to Moon ---> Luffy's Transformation will be related to Sun
Zoro have Demonic CoC ---> Luffy have Divine CoC
Sanji will have Rainbow Flames ---> Luffy will have Pure Sun Flames

However it will be a Temporary Transformation (Similar to Nightmare Luffy)
How will it happen?
Well, Nightmare Luffy was Luffy empowered by Shadows, so this time we have Big Mom here who can bring out Luffy's Full Potential, in other words, Luffy gonna absorb BM's Souls which results in him becoming Sun God

Meaning that Kid & Law's Fight will somehow lead to BM's Soul getting into Luffy
Could it be that Luffy will lose again against Kaido & could be dying, but then Law after BM's is Half-Defeated & her Soul leaves her Body, will capture that Soul using his DF & then give it to Luffy

Last edited: