Announcement Sanji's theme is there

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I feel like Zoro's theme deserves a remake / remaster version after how much effort they put on the Sanji one, with all the colors, backgrounds on the profile and different icons shapes.

Kinda of unfair, makes me sad.

:josad:

You know how the Zoro vs Sanji thing goes.

Give us a purple / dark mode king of hell Zoro.

:steef:
zoro fans get mihawk theme.

no remastered edition :cheers:

Hello everyone,

As y'all probably know, there was a popularity poll event, where Sanji ended up as the winner: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/2021-popularity-poll-finals.20279/page-48

And as promised, we prepared ourself to introduce his theme to you. I'd like to thank @Enryu and @Sanzen in particular, who heavily helped in the conception of this theme, and i hope you'd end up loving it

Now time for the wait is over. To discover this theme, you just need to follow these steps below

Wishing you a great year btw

-- Your Worstgen Staff

Enjoy :optimistic:
Lolji's theme? :believe:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Mihawk theme.

Mihawk sitting on a chair with an old castle on the horizon and some trees with no leaves.

Bats flying around while he drinks some red wine.

His eyes with a light glow.

10/10 theme.

Or instead of the vampire take use the cowboy take in the desert with his hat and stuff. Some eagles too

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I feel like Zoro's theme deserves a remake / remaster version after how much effort they put on the Sanji one, with all the colors, backgrounds on the profile and different icons shapes.

Kinda of unfair, makes me sad.

:josad:

You know how the Zoro vs Sanji thing goes.

Give us a purple / dark mode king of hell Zoro.

:steef:
I'm on it

Status
Not open for further replies.