Announcement Sanji's theme is there

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I use Worst Gen mostly on mobile and I have to say, the Zoro theme is better. The Sanji theme is well made but the yellow outlines popping out everywhere can be jarring. Maybe the theme’s better on PC but I think I’ll stick with Marimo on mobile.
Yea there's a bit too many clashing colours going on for my liking. I don't get why there's pink and green involved but w.e, it's unique enough and it's also dark which is good. I doubt I'll be using anything other than default though, it's the easiest on the eyes.

I mean, it's very cool and far better than the Zoro theme but it's not a light theme :kayneshrug:
I'll have to stick with the only one in which messages are readable :josad:

Wow fuking hell it's so good
The background and the dark color is looking so good much better than the one I was using before
@Enryu it's aswm... And when we view someone's profile it looks way aswm

and when we visit at someone's profile it has another background which is also aswm

We can't see the line which separates a person's Message and Signature so people might get confused and think that the signature is part of the message so if possible then can you fix this? if you think there's any need to fix it...
I guess you can change the color of that line to yellow or whatever you think you should do✌

Bogard

You can't win
Wow fuking hell it's so good
The background and the dark color is looking so good much better than the one I was using before
@Enryu it's aswm... And when we view someone's profile it looks way aswm

and when we visit at someone's profile it has another background which is also aswm

We can't see the line which separates a person's Message and Signature so people might get confused and think that the signature is part of the message so if possible then can you fix this? if you think there's any need to fix it...
I guess you can change the color of that line to yellow or whatever you think you should do✌

Status
Not open for further replies.