Announcement Sanji's theme is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I got the time to check the new Sanji's theme and I am really disappointed. Zoro's theme is just the better of all the themes because actually you can see images on the side of the forum when you're scrolling (at least on pc). Sanji's theme is just a picture of him on the center and you as a viewer can't see the character when scrolling because he is put on the center. Zoro's theme (I pick this theme in particular not because I want to wine about Zoro's theme is better than Sanji's, but it is actually better than all of the themes like I already said) is better in all the aspects, those scan images are cool and I would have liked something like that for Sanji, something like a collage of cool Sanji panels directly from the manga.

This is what I see. No Sanji on the sides, and I don't like it at all. I am sorry for saying this but it's what I think of it right now.

GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI GODJI

B

Ballel

another dark theme is coming for you
I know Mihawk theme will be dark. Never had any hopes for this one.
If they ever remove the themes with color instead of black background (Ace, Marco,Franky) then I'll delete my account probably and I'm not lying.
I originally made this account so I can keep the custom theme permanently and not having to switch every time I visit the forum.

AL sama

Red Haired
I know Mihawk theme will be dark. Never had any hopes for this one.
If they ever remove the themes with color instead of black background (Ace, Marco,Franky) then I'll delete my account probably and I'm not lying.
I originally made this account so I can keep the custom theme permanently and not having to switch every time I visit the forum.
ok I m on it lmao

on a serious note are you always outside or something??

Status
Not open for further replies.