Announcement Sanji's theme is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

As y'all probably know, there was a popularity poll event, where Sanji ended up as the winner: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/2021-popularity-poll-finals.20279/page-48

And as promised, we prepared ourself to introduce his theme to you. I'd like to thank @Enryu and @Sanzen in particular, who heavily helped in the conception of this theme, and i hope you'd end up loving it

Now time for the wait is over. To discover this theme, you just need to follow these steps below

Wishing you a great year btw

-- Your Worstgen Staff

Enjoy :optimistic:
Best Theme So far :steef: :steef: :steef:

GOATED Theme for a GOATED character :finally: :lumazed:

love how zoro cringelords already crying :ronalaugh: :kobeha:

Great work @Sanzen and @Enryu u guys are GOATs :akasalt:

Worst

Custom title
I'm glad you like it guys, it's pretty colorfull but as someone noticed i've used the germa brothers as inspiration, so i've used their colors with various tonalities left & right.

P.S this is only half part of the theme there is an UI update that was not included and will probably be added when i'll finish Mihawk's theme :)

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm glad you like it guys, it's pretty colorfull but as someone noticed i've used the germa brothers as inspiration, so i've used their colors with various tonalities left & right.

P.S this is only half part of the theme there is an UI update that was not included and will probably be added when i'll finish Mihawk's theme :)
And there’s even more. :finally:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

I'm even more hyped for Mihawk's theme now lol. Will the UI changes apply to all other themes as well? :finally:

Worst

Custom title
Will the UI changes apply to all other themes as well? :finally:
That's the end goal :)

I can probably give you a very small preview , but it's mainly small details like some border radiuses / nicer buttons /margins / paddings, that don't seem to change much but make the whole thing feel so much smoother :)

and this is without

I feel like Zoro's theme deserves a remake / remaster version after how much effort they put on the Sanji one, with all the colors, backgrounds on the profile and different icons shapes.

Kinda of unfair, makes me sad.

:josad:

You know how the Zoro vs Sanji thing goes.

Give us a purple / dark mode king of hell Zoro.

:steef:
Facts, was thinking the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.