Versus Battle Sasori vs Deidara

Who wins?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

That aside, if we give Deidara the benefit of the doubt for being generous, I'd still say Sasori. He has his armor, he has the third Kazekage with his iron sand and he has another 100 puppets. All stuffed with weapons and soaked in poison, even the sand itself. Plus, Sasori himself as a puppet can fly and has ranged attacks, like the water canon, to, e.g. cut down the wings of the birds Deidara is using to fly.

Sasori can even rearange himself when destroyed, as it was evident when he was punched by Sakura, who is known for her physical strength.

As far as I know, Sasori can even take over the body of another of his countless puppets by just switching his heart into it..? That and the fact he has countless of weapons and the iron sand all soaked up with poison, I don't see how Deidara wins this.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Yeah.. You also realize that was a ploy to get Naruto alone and Deidara could not keep the lie straight.

Pein ordered them to get the jinchuuriki.

Deidara told Sasori he was taking Naruto.

He cheered when he got Naruto seemingly alone.

Deidara's intentions were to get Naruto isolated. It was not a bold declaration of strength, it was Deidara's ploy. And again, in said ploy Deidara cannot even keep the declaration of strength straight.

Wdym? All of Sasoriโ€™s attacks are ranged attacks
They've got a fixed range. None of them are hitting Deidara when he's up in the air.

Yeah.. You also realize that was a ploy to get Naruto alone and Deidara could not keep the lie straight.

Pein ordered them to get the jinchuuriki.
Deidara told Sasori he was taking Naruto.
He cheered when he got Naruto seemingly alone.
Deidara's intentions were to get Naruto isolated. It was not a bold declaration of strength, it was Deidara's ploy. And again, in said ploy Deidara cannot even keep the declaration of strength straight.
Even if you ignore that statement, it was obvious that Deidara does think sasori is stronger than him, since he was always scared to make him Wait as sasori always said he hates waiting
Plus Usually when Teams in akatuski attack jinchurikis, the weaker one ALWAYS goes first expect for Pain himself going for naruto

Deidara goes in for Gaara ( the superior one never bothers to catch the jinchurikis unless its necessary )
Kisame always took jinchuriks while itachi just watches
Hidan goes in before Kakuzu bothers.

It is a tough battle for sure, they are pretty strong. But according to Kishimoto, at the start of shippuden, Sasori is stronger with 34.5 points in the databook while Deidara had 32 points.

Both are S class ninjas for sure, so they have Kage level skills.

I would say Sasori thanks to his experience, but if he doesnt kill Deidara fast enough, Deidara is gonna use his nuclear bomb to be a draw.

BTW, I dont think Sasori defeated the third in a 1 vs 1, he had to capture him alive so he could make him a puppet, reason he did a sneak attack to take him down.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Even if you ignore that statement, it was obvious that Deidara does think sasori is stronger than him, since he was always scared to make him Wait as sasori always said he hates waiting

Deidara isn't afraid of Sasori. He respects Sasori as an artist. But he isn't afraid of him.

Plus Usually when Teams in akatuski attack jinchurikis, the weaker one ALWAYS goes first expect for Pain himself going for naruto
I'm not sure what you're saying

Sasori is defeated first, so he's weaker?

Deidara goes in for Gaara ( the superior one never bothers to catch the jinchurikis unless its necessary )
Kisame always took jinchuriks while itachi just watches
Hidan goes in before Kakuzu bothers.
Gaara was Deidara's target.

Kisame fights at every opportunity.

The only one that's true is Hidan. Though this is a pattern only in your head.

I but if he doesnt kill Deidara fast enough, Deidara is gonna use his nuclear bomb to be a draw.
Thats the worst decicion Deidara can make, since Sasori can hide in his Sand and wouldnt be effected since he only has heart( core) nothing else
Post automatically merged:

Deidara isn't afraid of Sasori. He respects Sasori as an artist. But he isn't afraid of him.
So you say him always doesnt wanna make him wait is out of respect not because he kinda looked scared everytime, hmm
I'm not sure what you're saying

Sasori is defeated first, so he's weaker?

Gaara was Deidara's target.

Kisame fights at every opportunity.

The only one that's true is Hidan. Though this is a pattern only in your head.
Its not in my head, its in manga and its obvious
Akatuski doesnt wanna make noise as they capture jinchurikis as stated by itachi and everybody else
So, the weaker one goes in, if he capture it good, if he doesnt then the superior helps him out:kayneshrug:
Also, in every other groupe the superior always gives the orders and the weaker one listens
Itachi Kakuzu and sasori three of them were kind of "leaders" of the two man groupes
Same with deidara tobi, tobi acted dumb so obviously stronger one was tobi so he was giving the orders.

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
Mm, Deidara has much much higher end attacks(C4, C0) but Sasori is vastly more lethal. Range is tha issue since Deidara can jus elevate and bomb tha fuck out tha area. But Sasori doesnโ€™t breathe as heโ€™s a puppet. So C4 might not even be effective on em

But C0 fa damn sure would be lol. Only thing is tha ends it in a draw. Sasori does supposedly have a advantage tho with Deidara being caught by Gaaras sand and Sasori killing tha strongest Kazekage

Personally Iโ€™d give a slight edge to Sasori if he doesnโ€™t need to breathe and C4 doesnโ€™t affect em. If he does need to breathe then Deidara takes it

I wish I could argue more, but Naruto finished many years ago, I dont remember much. Not even from Minato which I was a fanboy... the biggest fanboy lol.

I like Deidara more, but hype says that Sasori is stronger, yet it will be an extreme diff fight for sure. Deidara was still young and very talented, he lived longer no dount he could be stronger than Sasori.