Versus Battle Satoru Gojo vs Endeavor

R1: Who is a better character? / R2: Who do you like more? / R3: Who is stronger?

• Total voters
Lucius is carrying Black Clover. And Gojo is deffo carrying JJK. The Internet exploded after he was back. Not sure if you read that so I am leaving it vague.
Nah I don’t remember much about JJK since I only saw like 6 episodes but haven’t cared to look at stuff that happens way after. The only one that I went far in is Black Clover and is Lucius evil wizard King? I guess that is interesting.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Nah I don’t remember much about JJK since I only saw like 6 episodes but haven’t cared to look at stuff that happens way after. The only one that I went far in is Black Clover and is Lucius evil wizard King? I guess that is interesting.
Oh you didn't get to that at all then lmao.

Lucius is the GOAT yes. :endthis: It's more complicated than that tbh.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
R1: Who is a better character?

R2: Who do you like more?

R3: Who is stronger?

VS

Apologies if you have no interest in this, just copied the tag lists from both sections lmao.
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @wordy @zenox @Enzo @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @DarkWitch @Adam 🍎 @Rhea Venenosa @Bango🍅 @Akai2 @Nel-Zel fiasco @ReggieZoldyck21 @FreezyBreeze @Kiwipom @Kagurashii @TheKnightOfTheSea @Yere93 @Yoru @Jorden625 @JazzMazz @Hiragaro @kom5 @Roo @WesMidnight @Ice devil slayer @Doggo @Xlaw @IceWitch @Monkey D Theories @Kucing Pencuri @Camie @Trafalgar_D_Law @ivaannom @gamaran @Seth @mugiwalaw @ShadyOjiro @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Lukegranders @Lizzy @Luffy is the mc @LuffyMazino @Flowa @Ghostly Reflections @Yo Tan Wa @centurion @Date @PenguinKing @Law @Marimo_420 @Leo D. Caprio @Skipper017 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Ravagerblade @Orojackson Refugee @sorukingu @SDfear @MonsterKaido @God_Aizen @Baba @Ishin @NikaInParis @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO @Unlimited Rulebook
Three-peat for Gojo.

Endeavor character arc could've been good but people blow it out of proportion. It's not the redemption arc people wished for.

The great thing about Endeavor is we've seen him be a complete badass but also at his most vulnerable. His character is in a constant struggle on trying to be a great hero, father, and just person in general. It's easy to like him more (for me at least) because it feels real.

Gojo is fun and badass, but he's basically a "god" figure without any real flaws. He's a fun character but I don't much care much for his place in the story.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Traitor :beckmoji:

Three-peat for Gojo.

Endeavor character arc could've been good but people blow it out of proportion. It's not the redemption arc people wished for.
The fact that people blew it out of proportion is not the debate.

And the redemption is maybe not perfect, but few arcs or characters are in manga.

Yet in shonen these past few years, you can’t find lots of characters like Endy.

And his story and character are still quite good.

Gojo is nice and all but he is not as original and well written compared to Endy.

Weiting a Gojo is much more easy than writing an Endy that works.

And even his fights are insane : Endy vs Hood and Endy vs AFO. Choreography. Moves, skills, intensity and drama etc

Powerwise Gojo vs Endeavour isn't a good matchup, Gojo is too broken.

But otherwise I think Endeavour is much better written as a complex character, and I also personally enjoy him more for this reason.

R1: Both are really interesting/well written on their own fashion. This said I prefer Sukuna by default as Gojo is too much of a Gary Stu.

R2: I like ppl I'd like IRL, therefore def Gojo, no discussion. Fuck the King of psychopaths lmao.

R3:
-20 fingers Sukuna + 10S > Gojo to me.
-Current Sukuna (15F + 10S) is either way.
-15 fingers Sukuna w/o 10S gets folded mid diff.

EDIT: Not the question. :shame:

Who TF is Endeover anyway? :quest:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
R1: Both are really interesting/well written on their own fashion. This said I prefer Sukuna by default as Gojo is too much of a Gary Stu.

R2: I like ppl I'd like IRL, therefore def Gojo, no discussion. Fuck the King of psychopaths lmao.

R3:
-20 fingers Sukuna + 10S > Gojo to me.
-Current Sukuna (15F + 10S) is either way.
-15 fingers Sukuna w/o 10S gets folded mid diff.
My man mistook the thread lmao. This is the mutliverse battledome.