Speculations Saturn beats Luffy, Kizaru beats Zoro and Sanji

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Sure, this i can see, but I think at this point in the ballgame its very hard to justify Luffy losing when his main competitors for One Piece just defeated his other rivals. If he loses here (not talking about a round 1 stomp), it just sets back this story potentially years lol
I don't think Luffy is anywhere near Shanks when he's serious or Blackbeard when he's serious, yet (I believe we've never seen Blackbeard pull out his full strength on panel yet).

Oda always has Luffy get his major victories in 1v1s. If Luffy can beat Kizaru right now, or Saturn if he's as storng as Kizaru, and Kizaru is close to Akainu, Luffy is either as strong or nearly as strong as the Marine Fleet Admiral, going to Laugh Tale.

Surely you can see why this breaks One Piece's power scaling?

Luffy will surpass Admiral level soon (around Elbaf probably) then Yonkou level when he beats Blackbeard at Laugh Tale (with Blackbeard beating Shanks to hype Teach up).

Luffy can fight Admiral/Yonkou level fighters for a bit now, and damage them.

If he 1v1s Kizaru, and he uses Gear 5, what's happening during it's cool down? Luffy just dies, man. Ain't no Brulee sticking her head out of a mirror to save Luffy from the speed of light.

You do realise if Luffy loses, he loses his yonko status/title too right?

Oda already ruined his own manga for Kidd for having him lose badly after the build ups he did for years during Wano about New Gen and New Era

Making Luffy lose his first battle (1v1) as Yonko is just gonna ruin OP more
Post automatically merged:

Kaido is not dodging a fist that big
He can

The island was only as big as Onigashima
Can can evade it, he's super fast

I don't think Luffy is anywhere near Shanks when he's serious or Blackbeard when he's serious, yet (I believe we've never seen Blackbeard pull out his full strength on panel yet).

Oda always has Luffy get his major victories in 1v1s. If Luffy can beat Kizaru right now, or Saturn if he's as storng as Kizaru, and Kizaru is close to Akainu, Luffy is either as strong or nearly as strong as the Marine Fleet Admiral, going to Laugh Tale.

Surely you can see why this breaks One Piece's power scaling?

Luffy will surpass Admiral level soon (around Elbaf probably) then Yonkou level when he beats Blackbeard at Laugh Tale (with Blackbeard beating Shanks to hype Teach up).

Luffy can fight Admiral/Yonkou level fighters for a bit now, and damage them.

If he 1v1s Kizaru, and he uses Gear 5, what's happening during it's cool down? Luffy just dies, man. Ain't no Brulee sticking her head out of a mirror to save Luffy from the speed of light.
What the fuck am I reading? Luffy not anywhere Shanks?

Luffy split the sky with Kaido BEFORE awakening. He was already Yonko level without awakening. Adding awakening to ACoC gave him the ability to kill Kaido, something not even Roger/WB did.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
What the fuck am I reading? Luffy not anywhere Shanks?

Luffy split the sky with Kaido BEFORE awakening. He was already Yonko level without awakening. Adding awakening to ACoC gave him the ability to kill Kaido, something not even Roger/WB did.
I'm doing a bad job making my point.

I'm not saying that Luffy can't reach the strength of top tiers, I'm saying he can't last a full fight against characters like Shanks.

Even without Guernica stopping Luffy, Luffy's final Gear 4 attack wouldn't have stopped Kaido. Even with Gear 5, Luffy had to stop for a while to regain strength, talking to Kaido as he did so.

If Luffy is fighting a fully healthy Shanks or Kizaru, he can't beat them without Gear 5, and Gear 5 will put him into a cooldown fast.

Luffy can match the strength of top tiers, but his Haki and Fruit runs out too fast to beat a character like Kaido, Shanks, or Kizaru in a 1v1 at full health. Kaido can fight at full strength for hours.

Luffy is nowhere near as strong as Onigashima Kaido, if Luffy rematched Kaido in a fully healthy 1v1, he loses easily. Kaido was lifting an island and fought over 10 other people and still knocked out Luffy twice.

Luffy won in Onigashima because of the help he had from the Samurai, Supernova, and Yamato.

Shanks, Kaido, Kizaru, Akainu, when have their attacks/modes left them vulnerable? As long as Luffy's strongest techniques reduce him to a weaker state, he won't be able to 1v1 top tiers. If Zoro's not there to protect Luffy from Kaido, what happens?

I'm doing a bad job making my point.

I'm not saying that Luffy can't reach the strength of top tiers, I'm saying he can't last a full fight against characters like Shanks.

Even without Guernica stopping Luffy, Luffy's final Gear 4 attack wouldn't have stopped Kaido. Even with Gear 5, Luffy had to stop for a while to regain strength, talking to Kaido as he did so.

If Luffy is fighting a fully healthy Shanks or Kizaru, he can't beat them without Gear 5, and Gear 5 will put him into a cooldown fast.

Luffy can match the strength of top tiers, but his Haki and Fruit runs out too fast to beat a character like Kaido, Shanks, or Kizaru in a 1v1 at full health. Kaido can fight at full strength for hours.

Luffy is nowhere near as strong as Onigashima Kaido, if Luffy rematched Kaido in a fully healthy 1v1, he loses easily. Kaido was lifting an island and fought over 10 other people and still knocked out Luffy twice.

Luffy won in Onigashima because of the help he had from the Samurai, Supernova, and Yamato.

Shanks, Kaido, Kizaru, Akainu, when have their attacks/modes left them vulnerable? As long as Luffy's strongest techniques reduce him to a weaker state, he won't be able to 1v1 top tiers. If Zoro's not there to protect Luffy from Kaido, what happens?
Nonsense. You know why? Shanks can't even take 10% of the attacks Kaido. What makes Kaido the WSM, is first and foremost his tanking ability.

Shanks lost his arm to an East Blue fish Luffy one shotted in East Blue. He doesn't have those tanking capabilities. Luffy doesn't need Bajrang nor even G5 at all I'd argue.