General & Others Saw this on pirate folk sub and thought you guys would like it lol, GODA RULES

And fanboys on here complain about me being a "hater". That is trash, and anyone with any standards should be calling Oda out on that crap. Ridiculous the amount of trash Oda gets away with. Egghead no different, absolutely no reason to have separated the Straw hats. Just wasting time on nonsense.

Last edited:
If only he took more time (at least 2 chapters) to show us Oden vs Kaido, and 2 chapters more for WB pirates vs Roger pirates during the flashback, he would have wasted less time on running.
Aside from the ones you mentioned, we could have had Kaido's flashback for 4-5 chapters of those running chapters, too. :josad:

Holy fucking shit, Wano IS an eldritch abomination. Praising Wano's writing is like praising Battlefield Earth at this point. :sanjimeh:

Yeah, he wasted time solely for that moment.
I believe Oda said in an interview that he wasn't planning to do anything big for chapter 1000, and then the editors started pressuring him to do so. I personally think roof piece was actually a last minute add on. All that build up to get to the roof was probably originally planned to just be Luffy, and segway into the final fight.