[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have expected no less from the one who would be in trouble after krog's alignment is revealed

The same player that asserted how claiming was absolutely useless when instead night results can be extremely useless and I'm the living proof
Post automatically merged:

useful*
What of his alignment? If anything, he would have buddied me on the Red lynch if he was scum. Which makes me Town in any case. But knowing you, you probably just want to be right and ignore this fact completely.

Also guys, be active ffs. Second day and still barely any activity.

Last edited:
What of his alignment? If anything, he would have buddied me on the Red lynch if he was scum. Which makes me Town in any case. But knowing you, you probably just want to be right and ignore this fact completely.

Also guys, be active ffs. Second day and still barely any activity.
The way you are defending krog by reiterating how I'm a stupid who can't read a few lines is sprouting in me the sensation that the odds for you to be his scummate are highter and highter.

If not I have proven to bear more knowledge on this set up than you do, in that you firmly inferred how all kinds of claiming were useless, by specifically telling they would provide no AI; when instead yesterday I pointed out how night results could prove extremely significative, and I'm hereby the living proof.

Feel free not to join me on my quest, but behold the consequences that may or not turn up.

The way you are defending krog by reiterating how I'm a stupid who can't read a few lines is sprouting in me the sensation that the odds for you to be his scummate are highter and highter.

If not I have proven to bear more knowledge on this set up than you do, in that you firmly inferred how all kinds of claiming were useless, by specifically telling they would provide no AI; when instead yesterday I pointed out how night results could prove extremely significative, and I'm hereby the living proof.

Feel free not to join me on my quest, but behold the consequences that may or not turn up.
Yeah, mass claiming early on is useless. Claiming when you have results is necessary, though. You're twisting what I said when you say I ever implied otherwise. We were talking about the setup and not night results last DP.

And yes, I won't join you. Why would anyone when you haven't said what you have on Kro? He could be scum, who knows, but that's not how you get a wagon rolling.

And yes, I won't join you. Why would anyone when you haven't said what you have on Kro? He could be scum, who knows, but that's not how you get a wagon rolling.
Unnecessary info.

All they need to know is that I'm 100% sure about his flip and if they are skeptical they can follow me first and if he ends up town, lynch me next.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vote lynch Krogothwolf

@Flower @Calypso @Tobi @Jew D. Boy @krogothwolf come and defend yourself.

@TheAncientCenturion @Midnight Delight @Zem @Seth @Tris @Marimo_420 @Lady coffee

Any thoughts so far? The game has started.
Defend myself from what, exactly? You’re the only person who has tagged me, and it’s in a post where you’re voting someone else.

Y’all gotta stop getting so pissy about the lackluster activity...it’s a lot of new folks in this game, and I can’t speak for all the vets, but this is something like my sixth straight round. Believe it or not, I *do* have a life outside of WG that I’d like to be involved in every so often. Not a bad thing that we don’t have 150 pages in the middle of D2, makes it more digestible when we do come around :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Unnecessary info.

All they need to know is that I'm 100% sure about his flip and if they are skeptical they can follow me first and if he ends up town, lynch me next.
So I assume you're a Watcher and saw only Krogothwolf visit Reborn. Because that's the only way your results can be 100% accurate.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So I assume you're a Watcher and saw only Krogothwolf visit Reborn. Because that's the only way your results can be 100% accurate.
:eeke:

Seems like a HUGE assumption to make out of nowhere, especially since there’s a variety of possibilities for how he could have gleaned this information...I have been unimpressed with your tactics this entire game.

Vote Lynch Flower

Seems like a HUGE assumption to make out of nowhere, especially since there’s a variety of possibilities for how he could have gleaned this information...I have been unimpressed with your tactics this entire game.

Vote Lynch Flower
She is digging more and more her own pit my friend, but going after krog is the most valid option right now.

Not that I want to brag, but I'm an engineering student and if I say there's 0% chance krog will flip Town y'all can label my claim as trustworthy.

Off to meditate now.

See ya soon.

Vote Lynch Flower
No, not in this game. Literally only Watcher is possible. Role Cops are NAI since scums can have all kinds of roles. Alignment Cops can't use actions N1. Jailkeeper, Blocker, Doctor and so on don't reveal s**t about another player's alignment. Tracker=The person you saw visit another player doesn't have to be the killer.

So tell me again how I am wrong there or are you just trigger happy?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No, not in this game. Literally only Watcher is possible. Role Cops are NAI since scums can have all kinds of roles. Alignment Cops can't use actions N1. Jailkeeper, Blocker, Doctor and so on don't reveal s**t about another player's alignment. Tracker=The person you saw visit another player doesn't have to be the killer.

So tell me again how I am wrong there or are you just trigger happy?
Trigger happy? Coming from the person who blazed in here with no proof and willfully led the lynch on a townie yesterday, that is absolutely rich. Even with the setup, you were scummy on your own merit before this. I wanted this vote way before you responded to it.

Trigger happy? Coming from the person who blazed in here with no proof and willfully led the lynch on a townie yesterday, that is absolutely rich. Even with the setup, you were scummy on your own merit before this. I wanted this vote way before you responded to it.
So I assume you read Red as such strong Town that you couldn't see where any of his voters came from since you're making such an assumption. Which begs the question where you were or why you didn't try to stop his lynch?

I like how I'm being pushed today. Like a Townie could never vote for another Townie who acted scummy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So I assume you read Red as such strong Town that you couldn't see where any of his voters came from since you're making such an assumption. Which begs the question where you were or why you didn't try to stop his lynch?
I had no read on him, and there’s absolutely no way you did either. It was halfway through D1 and he’d said nothing or very little, and you just asked all of us if we should lynch him. Might have even been one of YOUR first posts of the game, so it was definitely a baseless shot in the dark that cost us a townie because you got overly excited. Hilarious that you’re trying to blame me for not stopping you, how about you try murdering someone in real life and using that defense in court. “The good guys should have stopped me from killing that other guy with no proof whatsoever! I’m the victim here!” :kaidowhat:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Vote lynch Krogothwolf

@Flower @Calypso @Tobi @Jew D. Boy @krogothwolf come and defend yourself.

@TheAncientCenturion @Midnight Delight @Zem @Seth @Tris @Marimo_420 @Lady coffee

Any thoughts so far? The game has started.
You don't have to tag me. I know that the game has started. I wasn't at home lol

I sus only Flowa because of the Red lynch. And kinda Midnight too.

TAC, Jew, Tobi and NW are okay for now.

I'll go with Beta's lynch suggestion. If krog flips town then we can lynch Beta next as he said it himself.

Vote lynch krogothwolf

I had no read on him, and there’s absolutely no way you did either. It was halfway through D1 and he’d said nothing or very little, and you just asked all of us if we should lynch him. Might have even been one of YOUR first posts of the game, so it was definitely a baseless shot in the dark that cost us a townie because you got overly excited. Hilarious that you’re trying to blame me for not stopping you, how about you try murdering someone in real life and using that defense in court. “The good guys should have stopped me from killing that other guy with no proof whatsoever! I’m the victim here!” :kaidowhat:
He was fluffing the whole time last DP. I had every reason to push him. D1 is always a shot in the dark because nobody has anything yet. Lynching a Townie D1 is very common for games like this. That's the risk a Light Game of this caliber has. Pushing somebody who caused a mislynch D1 is weak af. How about you go fish in another lake?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
like how I'm being pushed today. Like a Townie could never vote for another Townie who acted scummy.
Just ISO’d you and him, your only case against him was all the fluff. Why not TAC, who was doing the same thing? For that matter, why not me? Mislynching a townie isn’t bad by itself; publicly admitting you have a reason weaker than nothing is what makes you look scummy in turn.

He was fluffing the whole time last DP. I had every reason to push him. D1 is always a shot in the dark because nobody has anything yet. Lynching a Townie D1 is very common for games like this. That's the risk a Light Game of this caliber has. Pushing somebody who caused a mislynch D1 is weak af. How about you go fish in another lake?
I mean, see above? You basically just explained my reasoning perfectly.

Using inactivity and early phase fluff voting to call someone scummy is just about the weakest excuse you can find in this game, Flower...

Just ISO’d you and him, your only case against him was all the fluff. Why not TAC, who was doing the same thing? For that matter, why not me? Mislynching a townie isn’t bad by itself; publicly admitting you have a reason weaker than nothing is what makes you look scummy in turn.

I mean, see above? You basically just explained my reasoning perfectly.
TAC at least did something.

How about we lynch me this DP and see who's right? What will you do when I flip Town?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fluff posting*

TAC at least did something.

How about we lynch me this DP and see who's right? What will you do when I flip Town?
...Why do you think I’m voting for you, to see if you can recite multiplication tables? Don’t worry, sis, my ballot has already been cast for your lynch 😘

Fluff posting*

...Why do you think I’m voting for you, to see if you can recite multiplication tables? Don’t worry, sis, my ballot has already been cast for your lynch 😘
When people push for you after my mislynch this DP, what will you say to people who push you? Do you think their push will be justified? Do you think they're right for stating you were wrong and should be lynched?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
When people push for you after my mislynch this DP, what will you say to people who push you? Do you think their push will be justified? Do you think they're right for stating you were wrong and should be lynched?
We went through this in the last game, so let me be clear - ABSOLUTELY, I should be a target if I’m wrong on you. Tris confirmed me as a role blocker, so we know I’m town, but I’ll accept whatever punishment the rest see fit IF you flip town (as well as the credit if you’re scum). Let’s cross that bridge when we come to it, because you were wrong on RGK first.

We went through this in the last game, so let me be clear - ABSOLUTELY, I should be a target if I’m wrong on you. Tris confirmed me as a role blocker, so we know I’m town, but I’ll accept whatever punishment the rest see fit IF you flip town (as well as the credit if you’re scum). Let’s cross that bridge when we come to it, because you were wrong on RGK first.
ALSO, we know my alignment, but we don’t know yours. Big difference between me getting lynched in your wake and what’s going on now.

ALSO, we know my alignment, but we don’t know yours. Big difference between me getting lynched in your wake and what’s going on now.
Since when do "we" know your alignment?

You can very well be a scum Roleblocker. Did you not read the setup either or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.