[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't helping you at all, Flower.

It is as clear as the sunlight that you are his scummate.

It has been since forever that you twist my words to your own pleasure and desire.
So you're telling me scum has no role that Kro could have fake claimed that could visit N1 to fit your results?

And wow, what a scum I am. I'm such scum that I'm the only one who has read the setup and is actively trying. Hell, so scummy of me to explain the setup to you.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So you're telling me scum has no role that Kro could have fake claimed that could visit N1 to fit your results?

And wow, what a scum I am. I'm such scum that I'm the only one who has read the setup and is actively trying. Hell, so scummy of me to explain the setup to you.
Can you honestly go back and read your posts from the POV of an outside observer and objectively say your behavior this whole day has been that of a townie? It has nothing to do with explaining the setup; your logic for sussing RGK because of inactivity was weak at the time and led to a dead townie, and then you’ve just been fighting with anyone who mentions you. What reason do any of us have to believe you’re on the right side? What have you done that’s helped town at all?

Can you honestly go back and read your posts from the POV of an outside observer and objectively say your behavior this whole day has been that of a townie? It has nothing to do with explaining the setup; your logic for sussing RGK because of inactivity was weak at the time and led to a dead townie, and then you’ve just been fighting with anyone who mentions you. What reason do any of us have to believe you’re on the right side? What have you done that’s helped town at all?
What have you done that helped Town? Why should people think you're Town?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What have you done that helped Town? Why should people think you're Town?
Not much, but I’m not lashing out at anyone who’s sussing me for my lack of tangible action. Hell, as far as I can tell, YOU’RE the only one currently questioning my alignment, so it’s not like you’ve got a ton of support or any proof to make me look bad. My evidence on you may be circumstantial, but it’s a damn sight more than your nothing.

@Jew D. Boy @NeutralWatcher

Let Flower go for now, guys. Let's take out krog, first.

Imagine how silly of me it would have been to push him if I was Mafia. That would have implied a Vig to shoot me immediately, or being lynched next phase.

No, I'm 100% sure about his flip. So we can take out ascertained Mafia, first.

Feel free to kill me at night if he doesn't flip Mafia.

Not much, but I’m not lashing out at anyone who’s sussing me for my lack of tangible action. Hell, as far as I can tell, YOU’RE the only one currently questioning my alignment, so it’s not like you’ve got a ton of support or any proof to make me look bad. My evidence on you may be circumstantial, but it’s a damn sight more than your nothing.
And you think somebody who is all alone, pushed by many and not getting any support at all is scum? Have you not played the WCI game where I was also pushed and ended up flipping Town?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And you think somebody who is all alone, pushed by many and not getting any support at all is scum? Have you not played the WCI game where I was also pushed and ended up flipping Town?
The WCI game...when you and Al conspired to lynch Final on D1 for personal reasons instead of tangible game-related evidence?? Yeah, I think I remember that round. So because you were a wildly irresponsible town in that game, I should believe the RNG decided you’d be the same here. You’re really floundering here, Flower.

The WCI game...when you and Al conspired to lynch Final on D1 for personal reasons instead of tangible game-related evidence?? Yeah, I think I remember that round. So because you were a wildly irresponsible town in that game, I should believe the RNG decided you’d be the same here. You’re really floundering here, Flower.
I wanted to save Light and myself and the Beta wagon was good for this. Nat did the same. Get your facts straight.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I wanted to save Light and myself and the Beta wagon was good for this. Nat did the same. Get your facts straight.
All right, Flower, I’ll make sure to get the facts straight about a previous round that has little to no bearing on how your buckshot style of play here is hurting the town.

Listen here...

Who was the one who prevented a mass claim which would have been beneficial for scum? I was.
Who explains the setup over and over? I do.
What has Red done to actually look Town-ish enough for him to not get lynched? Nothing.
Who explains mechanics to people? I do.

You can't say I haven't helped Town, you just can't. But of course you want me gone because I'm an easy lynch.
Post automatically merged:

And can people actually post already?? And not just the same 3, 4 people talk?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Who was the one who prevented a mass claim which would have been beneficial for scum? I was.
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, feel free to point me towards whatever post(s) would explain what you’re saying.

Who explains the setup over and over? I do.
Who explains mechanics to people? I do.
Anyone can read the setup, you explaining it to people with the attitude you’ve been carrying all game doesn’t clear you whatsoever.

What has Red done to actually look Town-ish enough for him to not get lynched? Nothing.
This is straight deflection, and STILL does not make your baseless accusations from yesterday look any better. You want to cast aspersions on him for fluffing, when you’ve been far more detrimental in your activity...how is that supposed to make you look good??

There’s a difference between not helping and hurting, so you’re right, I won’t say you aren’t helping town...you are HURTING town.

N

NeutralWatcher

Already gave my read on him. Neutral on him because I'm paranoid.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, now I have two votes.

Come on, scum, bring it and get a wagon rolling!
I don't think you're sus tbf. You helped me to understand mechanic yesterday and today so you look townie imo.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, feel free to point me towards whatever post(s) would explain what you’re saying.

Anyone can read the setup, you explaining it to people with the attitude you’ve been carrying all game doesn’t clear you whatsoever.

This is straight deflection, and STILL does not make your baseless accusations from yesterday look any better. You want to cast aspersions on him for fluffing, when you’ve been far more detrimental in your activity...how is that supposed to make you look good??

There’s a difference between not helping and hurting, so you’re right, I won’t say you aren’t helping town...you are HURTING town.
Flower was tunneling on Tobi too in Whole Cake Island game and she was townie. That just how she plays. I think if she's scum she would not openly lead the lynch on RedGloverKing since that's a risky move since there are many new players here and she would be the suspect of these new players.

I don't think you're sus tbf. You helped me to understand mechanic yesterday and today so you look townie imo.

Flower was tunneling on Tobi too in Whole Cake Island game and she was townie. That just how she plays. I think if she's scum she would not openly lead the lynch on RedGloverKing since that's a risky move since there are many new players here and she would be the suspect of these new players.
No, no, no, NW, I'm scum, didn't you know?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy come on, I have two votes. Get more people to vote me, this is your chance!
Unlike you, I don’t need to prove anything with my votes other than where my main sus lies at any given moment. Doesn’t matter to me if others vote for you or not; *I* believe you’re scum, so I’m casting my ballot for you. Let the others read your unhinged posts from today and make their own decision :luuh:

@Jew D. Boy @Flower What do you two think about TheAncientCenturion?
Just ISO’d him real quick - lotta early game fluff (grounds for a lynch by itself if you ask Flower), asks Krog for reads, then tussles with you and Fuji. Nothing today other than saying he isn’t gonna sus Flower based on the mislynch, and although she’ll claim that’s what I’m doing, I’ve laid my case out on her several times already and made it clear that her behavior after a single vote has made her more suspicious than being wrong on RGK. Did find this post of his worth quoting here:
So my issues this game primarily rest with Krog, NW and Fuji.

NW’s majority posts are not helpful in the long run. It’s a pretty common scum strat to appear busy and helpful without contributing.

speaking of note contributing—Fuji’s post might as well not be there. It doesn’t give us any insight and isn’t scum hunting. He’s “cool” with everyone basically. It’s very safe.

I don’t like Mr. Wolf in most games. He’s difficult to read and generally feels quiet. @krogothwolf if you wanna jump in and talk, I’d be happy to chat with you

No solid reads on Flowa yet btw. But she’s a good player and scum so keep an eye on her and keep
Asking for her input at every opportunity. If she’s town she won’t mind and if she’s scum she’ll contradict herself sooner or later
Take from it what you will. To address your other point,
You and I both played with her as scum in the cat game, and she definitely took the same course of tunneling in that game as well, so I don’t believe this by itself goes anywhere in terms of confirming her allegiance.

Status
Not open for further replies.