[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Like...you can actually look at her voting pattern:

Final Votes per DP:

D1: Glover.
D2: Kro.

Now D3 she votes me.

She always goes for the popular candidates. Not a single original thought whatsoever. She is being a plain sheep.

Other suspicious behaviour:

Claimed her role and another player's right off the bat. Claiming right off the bat is a good scum tactic. I used it all the f***ing time. In ToS when I claimed Psychic and in Cats Game where I claimed infection doc. Both you @Fujishiro and especially @Finalbeta know that this is a thing. Kro is experienced enough that he could have guided her.
I didn't vote Glover. I voted Fuji.

I trusted Beta's results. Of course, I voted Kro.

Who should I vote if not you? Should I vote an inactive? It would be useless since that player wouldn't get lynched.

My role is useless. I just get to know everyone's role which means literally nothing in this game since everything is randomized. Even the scums didn't kill me since it's just too useless.

Yeah, he didn't guide me since we are not on the same team.
Post automatically merged:

@Tris give your honest thoughts and reads so far.
Tobi - saying that is role unimportant makes me sus him. He didn't vote Krog but that also could be because he didn't believe Beta. I don't think he even voted on D2. He also voted Glover even though he found his case weak.

Flowa - I already sussed her for the Glover mislynch, defending Krog way to hard and her stuff with me.

Midnight - I sussed him before but I don't know anymore. He voted Krog too but out of nowhere so he could have been bandwagoning.

TAC - Even though he susses me hard, he isn't that big of a sus for me. I just found it strange that started sussing me this phase and not earlier.

Last edited:
I didn't vote Glover. I voted Fuji.

I trusted Beta's results. Of course, I voted Kro.

Who should I vote if not you? Should I vote an inactive? It would be useless since that player wouldn't get lynched.

My role is useless. I just get to know everyone's role which means literally nothing in this game since everything is randomized. Even the scums didn't kill me since it's just too useless.

Yeah, he didn't guide me since we are not on the same team.

Tobi - saying that is role unimportant makes me sus him. He didn't vote Krog but that also could be because he didn't believe Beta. I don't think he even voted on D2. He also voted Glover even though he found his case weak.

Flowa - I already sussed her for the Glover mislynch, defending Krog way to hard and her stuff with me.

Midnight - I sussed him before but I don't know anymore. He voted Krog too but out of nowhere so he could have been bandwagoning.

TAC - Even though he susses me hard, he isn't that big of a sus for me. I just found it strange that started sussing me this phase and not earlier.
You voted Glover, your vote was just too late.

Also, what do you think about Fuji hard defending you? Doesn't that raise flags for you?

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
You voted Glover, your vote was just too late.

Also, what do you think about Fuji hard defending you? Doesn't that raise flags for you?
Because a day before that I considered voting him since you were so sure that he was scum. But I didnโ€™t.

That vote was accidentally posted and unvote was even written after the Glover vote in the exact same post smh

At least he knows that Iโ€™m town.

Fuji pocketing me?

Like...you can actually look at her voting pattern:

Final Votes per DP:

D1: Glover.
D2: Kro.

Now D3 she votes me.

She always goes for the popular candidates. Not a single original thought whatsoever. She is being a plain sheep.

Other suspicious behaviour:

Claimed her role and another player's right off the bat. Claiming right off the bat is a good scum tactic. I used it all the f***ing time. In ToS when I claimed Psychic and in Cats Game where I claimed infection doc. Both you @Fujishiro and especially @Finalbeta know that this is a thing. Kro is experienced enough that he could have guided her.
You seem under the wrong impression flower, i keep telling you but it somehow escapes your mind. Tris ''sheeping'' is noted, and that could either be because she is a new-ish player or scum. Thats something i understand.

My problem with you and how you say i ''defended her'' was simply me calling you out on your mistake, you mistook jew for tobi, then called her a liar and said she was lying about her role or jew was and or they were in cahoots, all of that based on you misreading what she said. Thats what i was correcting/defending.
Then you say that her claiming right off the bat is a good scum tactic to, as per your words, ''gain town cred'' but like ive been telling you over and over, how is claiming right off the bat in an open game with randomized roles, meaning they can belong to either faction, giving her '' town cred'', im sure a smart player like you would know that this means nothing right? If she was scum/scummy, she would just keep it to herself and her scummates. I cant believe im telling you this again. That is why im voting you and not her right now.

And the fact that you came out saying that your sus list is most the active players, you keep saying im asking you to sus/hunt inactives when i didnt, this seems lazy too. Then there is the fact that you voted off red with krogo and then refused to vote krogo yesterday, even till the very end. And your buddy TAC here went and voted NW to make it seem he's doing ''Something'' and then NW magically dies the next morning.
Another thing is her fishing for Tobra this DP. Why does she need to know what he did when she knows his role? So she's not only a sheep, but also a fisherman. How can you not see the scumminess?

Then we get to Jew:

Jew "backed her up" last DP instead of being pissed that she revealed his role. Then he claimed actions for...whatever reason? This was so unnecessary. Then he pushes me, didn't push hard enough, despite his apparent suspicions and even didn't push hard when I legit made myself the leading wagon.
That was kinda an accident lol
I just wanted to know that he did at night since his role is Jack of All Trades and he said at the beginning that his role is unimportant ag
I don't think that someone who can act on N1, N2 and N3 is an unimportant role.

You said "Roleblocker" and he was backing that up.

Roleblocker is a whole different role. Why didn't that raise flags for either of you?
Yea, Jew is a roleblocker

What do you mean?
Do you understand why i ''Went on you'' and left them alone? You are inherently confused and or confusing town willingly.This doesnt mean at all that i town clear them but for now i have more reason to follow the normal narrative that tris is a rolecop who found out jew's role and said it, something which i told her that we shouldnt do again because it gives unecessary info to mafia, and jew aknowlledged that he was a roleblocker than you saying they might be liars using your confused reading of tris's actions.

I sussed you/krog/tac since well before beta came up with his results, i didnt like the two of you going off on red, and i didnt like TAC's almost nonexistent scum hunting/fluffing, so dont you try to run from this one girl. You need to get gone, too many ''mistakes'' for it to just be a coincidence, it has to be you. And then we get TAC and whatever scum is left.

Going to sleep, gn.

Tobi, i tagged twice this game and beta tagged him once, and he didnt respond, i didnt see him yesterday at all, he's raising alarms for me to be honest. I wanted him to come by to confirm what you said him as. So Grey and nearing scum to be honest.

To be honest, i sussed him and actually isoed him twice yesterday, and he came out saying why flower was getting lynched when she only had 1 vote while krogo was leading the wagon, i thought that since he mightve been scum he was a newbie scum out of his depth barely reading and panicking, the fact that he voted krogo who had 2 votes to cement his lynch over Flower, but after learning krogo's flip, I think he is unrelated to flower in my opinion.

What do you think about the inactives? Namely Seth/Marimo/Calypso.

Last edited:
You seem under the wrong impression flower, i keep telling you but it somehow escapes your mind. Tris ''sheeping'' is noted, and that could either be because she is a new-ish player or scum. Thats something i understand.

My problem with you and how you say i ''defended her'' was simply me calling you out on your mistake, you mistook jew for tobi, then called her a liar and said she was lying about her role or jew was and or they were in cahoots, all of that based on you misreading what she said. Thats what i was correcting/defending.
Then you say that her claiming right off the bat is a good scum tactic to, as per your words, ''gain town cred'' but like ive been telling you over and over, how is claiming right off the bat in an open game with randomized roles, meaning they can belong to either faction, giving her '' town cred'', im sure a smart player like you would know that this means nothing right? If she was scum/scummy, she would just keep it to herself and her scummates. I cant believe im telling you this again. That is why im voting you and not her right now.

And the fact that you came out saying that your sus list is most the active players, you keep saying im asking you to sus/hunt inactives when i didnt, this seems lazy too. Then there is the fact that you voted off red with krogo and then refused to vote krogo yesterday, even till the very end. And your buddy TAC here went and voted NW to make it seem he's doing ''Something'' and then NW magically dies the next morning.

Do you understand why i ''Went on you'' and left them alone? You are inherently confused and or confusing town willingly.This doesnt mean at all that i town clear them but for now i have more reason to follow the normal narrative that tris is a rolecop who found out jew's role and said it, something which i told her that we shouldnt do again because it gives unecessary info to mafia, and jew aknowlledged that he was a roleblocker than you saying they might be liars using your confused reading of tris's actions.

I sussed you/krog/tac since well before beta came up with his results, i didnt like the two of you going off on red, and i didnt like TAC's almost nonexistent scum hunting/fluffing, so dont you try to run from this one girl. You need to get gone, too many ''mistakes'' for it to just be a coincidence, it has to be you. And then we get TAC and whatever scum is left.

Going to sleep, gn.

Tobi, i tagged twice this game and beta tagged him once, and he didnt respond, i didnt see him yesterday at all, he's raising alarms for me to be honest. I wanted him to come by to confirm what you said him as. So Grey and nearing scum to be honest.

To be honest, i sussed him and actually isoed him twice yesterday, and he came out saying why flower was getting lynched when she only had 1 vote while krogo was leading the wagon, i thought that since he mightve been scum he was a newbie scum out of his depth barely reading and panicking, the fact that he voted krogo though at the last second(and learning krogo's flip), means he is unrelated to flower in my opinion, considering krog was already the leading wagon and him adding his vote on doesnt change anything.

What do you think about the inactives? Namely Seth/Marimo/Calypso.
So your case is weak af and not a case at all. Noted.

Also, you continue to deflect to me over and over when it's about YOU right now.

Your answer to me suspecting you? "Flower is scum".

Your answer to me suspecting Tris and Jew? " Flower is scum".

Then you throw walls of texts at me why I'm scum and base this on BS reasoning.

OMGUS at it's finest. First time getting a scum role taking a toll on ya?

Also @TheAncientCenturion back from drinking now?

Also, I'm off for today.

I'm Town. And I'm the Strongman Voyeur, just to tell you my exact role before I get lynched.

So your case is weak af and not a case at all. Noted.

Also, you continue to deflect to me over and over when it's about YOU right now.

Your answer to me suspecting you? "Flower is scum".

Your answer to me suspecting Tris and Jew? " Flower is scum".

Then you throw walls of texts at me why I'm scum and base this on BS reasoning.

OMGUS at it's finest. First time getting a scum role taking a toll on ya?

Also @TheAncientCenturion back from drinking now?

Also, I'm off for today.

I'm Town. And I'm the Strongman Voyeur, just to tell you my exact role before I get lynched.
My case has more grounds than your ''case'' on tris, and i explained it pretty well.
I didnt deflect anything actually, answered you pretty clearly why.
Here is a TLDR since youre allergic to ''walls of text''
I had you on my sus from the start,i posted the very quote where i had krog(a confirmed mafia)/You/TAC as susses since well before beta came out with his findings.
You voted red on a weak case(ironic since you accuse me of this just now) then you refused to Vote krog, then you come out with a sus list the size of nirvana(irc you sussed 5 out of the 7-8 active players rn) without providing any reasoning, and this is D3. Thats not scumhunting, that's throwing a huge net and pretending you help town. Then misread(intentionally or not) tris's post and called her a liar and either her or jew are scum or colluding, when i called you out saying you misread her post entirely and confused jew with tobi, you asked why i was defending her and apparently put me in on it with them. That's my ''weak'' case on you.
This by no means means that i have them as 100% town but clearly, you offered me more reason to vote you than anyone did today.

My case has more grounds that your ''case'' on tris, and i explained it pretty well.
I didnt deflect anything actually, answered you pretty clearly why.
Here is a TLDR since youre allergic to ''walls of text''
I had you on my sus from the start,i posted the very quote where i had krog(a confirmed mafia)/You/TAC as susses since well before beta came out with his findings.
You voted red on a weak case(ironic since you accuse me of this just now) then you refused to Vote krog, then you come out with a sus list the size of nirvana(irc you sussed 5 out of the 7-8 active players rn) without providing any reasoning, and this is D3. Thats not scumhunting, that's throwing a huge net and pretending you help town. Then misread(intentionally or not) tris's post and called her a liar and either her or jew are scum or colluding, when i called you out saying you misread her post entirely and confused jew with tobi, you asked why i was defending her and apparently put me in on it with them. That's my ''weak'' case on you.
See ya.
Great, another wall of text. And another deflecting. Way to prove my points.

But I don't care anymore now. Go ahead and lynch me, but I expect each and every one of my voters to take responsibility next DP <3.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Great, another wall of text. And another deflecting. Way to prove my points.

But I don't care anymore now. Go ahead and lynch me, but I expect each and every one of my voters to take responsibility next DP <3.
That's not how it necessarily works.

You should know at least as much as I do given your experience with these games.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
That's not how it necessarily works.

You should know at least as much as I do given your experience with these games.
Yeah, but their reasons are bull. Tris didn't even give a reason, she was just sheeping and saying "Flower can't be Town". Fuji's whole thing is based on me having read Tris' post wrong and because of me suspecting her and Jew didn't even give a reason.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Fuji is voting me, despite saying he Town reads me a day ago yet you're not pointing that out, why?
He said that he thinks you are scum. I didn't read it anywhere that he town reads you.

Yeah you said "Flower can't be Town". That's not a reason, that's being a sheep.
I didn't specifically say the reason in the post where I voted you.

I explained why I sus you in a different post

He said that he thinks you are scum. I didn't read it anywhere that he town reads you.

I didn't specifically say the reason in the post where I voted you.

I explained why I sus you in a different post
V

And saying youre town doesnt mean much, i think you are but is krogo really scum then?

Im out, gn
Conveniently didn't see this?

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
V

Conveniently didn't see this?
I think that was before Krog's lynch.

And seeing Krog flipping mafia didn't help you at all.

That easily could have changed Fuji's reads on you.

I think that was before Krog's lynch.

And seeing Krog flipping mafia didn't help you at all.

That easily could have changed Fuji's reads on you.
But Midnight's info if he has some can't change his mind or what?

Vote lynch Tris.

@Midnight Delight what info do you have on TAC? You can just claim it this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.