[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've defended myself all day and nobody is even listening to anything I say. Not much I can do here, especially since a lot of people aren't even active.

I want to know why tris is voted up. I don’t mind waiting till dp ends tho. Flower is scum and I want to see if one of her scum mates will try saving her.

Yeah, end this stupidity already. At this point you have to be scum.

Nobody. Was. Saving. Me. At. All.

Already said it, but I was a Strongman Voyeur, tried targetting TAC N1 and N2 and was blocked all nights.
Post automatically merged:

I am listening to you and TAC
Yeah...but just your vote won't be enough for this...

Yeah, end this stupidity already. At this point you have to be scum.

Nobody. Was. Saving. Me. At. All.

Already said it, but I was a Strongman Voyeur, tried targetting TAC N1 and N2 and was blocked all nights.

Yeah...but just your vote won't be enough for this...
I see a divergence in votes when I wake up. People are saving you.
You think I would push you this hard and vote you first if I was scum? I made my case.

:kriwhat:

VOTE LYNCH FLOWER

VOTE END PHASE
Hi, any reason for this or did you catch up?

I see a divergence in votes when I wake up. People are saving you.
You think I would push you this hard and vote you first if I was scum? I made my case.

Hi, any reason for this or did you catch up?
Got 5 votes on me, BUT PEOPLE ARE SAVING ME. GOOD F***ING S**T.

Get outta here with that bullshit.

You gotta be blind or scum at this point to not see that I'm Town.

Got 5 votes on me, BUT PEOPLE ARE SAVING ME. GOOD F***ING S**T.

Get outta here with that bullshit.

You gotta be blind or scum at this point to not see that I'm Town.
A typo, I meant trying to save you. We have time. My guess is they are on the tris votes. And or will come out late and vote you to make it seem like they wanted to lynch you with us.

Yeah, so anyway.

Get Fuji, Tris and Jew after my lynch. I don't care if they can be Town or not, lynching me over BS is BS and they deserve to go. Don't go pushing for Beta because he's Beta and most likely Town. Actually certainly Town.

Marimo and Tobi can be vigged. No contribution whatsoever. So nothing lost there.

Keep an eye on TAC. Midnight seems fine.

Bogard and Calypso are pretty neutral. Think Lady Coffee was Town, but keep an eye on them.

Seth I hope will start posting the next DPs.

Yeah, so anyway.

Get Fuji, Tris and Jew after my lynch. I don't care if they can be Town or not, lynching me over BS is BS and they deserve to go. Don't go pushing for Beta because he's Beta and most likely Town. Actually certainly Town.

Marimo and Tobi can be vigged. No contribution whatsoever. So nothing lost there.

Keep an eye on TAC. Midnight seems fine.

Bogard and Calypso are pretty neutral. Think Lady Coffee was Town, but keep an eye on them.

Seth I hope will start posting the next DPs.
We can always lynch TAC today but no one will listen

I'm still very skeptical about you but the way Marimo came off is too fishy

We can always lynch TAC today but no one will listen

I'm still very skeptical about you but the way Marimo came off is too fishy
That's rich coming from a guy who voted me up and sealed my fate that way. Look at the wagon and how quickly it piled up. Tris is clearly getting saved here.

Depending on flowa's flip I then will proceed to enforce justice.
🐥🐥🐥

Whoever is then most sus is dying
Boy, I have 5 votes on me. And even if I was scum, we'd only have three votes. I have no reason to lie if I was scum because I'm getting lynched today. I'm Town.

That's rich coming from a guy who voted me up and sealed my fate that way. Look at the wagon and how quickly it piled up. Tris is clearly getting saved here.
That isn't necessarily correct.

You were being voted before Tris was in danger.

It has been since yesterday that people were sussing you, me included.

Status
Not open for further replies.