[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
But Midnight's info if he has some can't change his mind or what?
It can change his mind but I highly doubt he has any info on me.

He can only be a roleblocker or JoAT or Voyear

Since he said that he acted day 1 and now again. Only these roles can act on both days. Or is this the same info he had on day 1? @Midnight Delight

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Vote lynch Tris.
You guys will be mislynching a townie again. And this mislynch will bring you guys nothing.

Are you sussing me because I revealed Jew's and my role or is there something else too?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Unvote

Vote Lynch Flower

I'm sorry Flower but if you want to outlive this game you can't pick Tris of all lynch targets. I won't let someone I label as green get lynched. If not you are giving off more and more scum vibes by going after her now, moreover to save yourself which is worse.

Lynching TAC would have been a better option but it has been since yesterday that I believe you are Mafia.

At the end of the day we can now assert that you two should be both wolves.
Post automatically merged:

You guys will be mislynching a townie again. And this mislynch will bring you guys nothing.

Are you sussing me because I revealed Jew's and my role or is there something else too?
Flower and TAC have both revealed their true colors imo. I guess Flower will be the lynch today, it's inevitable.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Flower

I'm sorry Flower but if you want to outlive this game you can't pick Tris of all lynch targets. I won't let someone I label as green get lynched. If not you are giving off more and more scum vibes by going after her now, moreover to save yourself which is worse.

Lynching TAC would have been a better option but it has been since yesterday that I believe you are Mafia.

Flower and TAC have both revealed their true colors imo. I guess Flower will be the lynch today, it's inevitable.
Lmfao, go f***ing ahead. I flip Town, you only play into scum's hands as usual.

End the day already, I wanna see the reactions.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Lmfao, go f***ing ahead. I flip Town, you only play into scum's hands as usual.

End the day already, I wanna see the reactions.
Why are you not going against TAC?

And words are just words. You keep reiterating that you are town but we haven't got a crystal ball to know whether or not these words mean something. It's basically fluffing all the day, if not moaning and complaining is a sign of weakness.

Why are you not going against TAC?

And words are just words. You keep reiterating that you are town but we haven't got a crystal ball to know whether or not these words mean something. It's basically fluffing all the day, if not moaning and complaining is a sign of weakness.
I have stated multiple times that I suspect him. If you haven't read this, that's your issue. TAC has been my secondary lynch option since D1. I'm Town and will always be this game. I've stated what I had to say.

Now I'm off for today. Goodbye. If Town lynches people over BS, we deserve to lose this. I've been actively trying to solve this game from the start and helped with the setup. You have my reads, use them or not this is your responsibility now. And don't anyone be like "B-but she was acting scummy" when I flip Town.

Flower out for this game. Ciao.

D

Dragomir

Vote Tally
Flower -> Flower -> Fuji -> Tris
Tris -> Flower
Beta -> TAC -> Flower
Jew D. Boy -> Flower
TAC -> Tris
Fuji -> Flower
Midnight -> Tris

Flower - 4
Tris - 3

There are 4 hours remaining in the phase.

He dead, bruh.

Vote lynch Tris.

Sorry, but only Vet players are targetted. The scum killer gotta be a newbie.
TAC strikes to me like a Mafia playing innocent and dumb

He is feigning ignorance when it comes to the notion of whom chased krog and he is moreover not used to miss write ups like a novice at all

TAC also was there when I went after Krog (specifically when I confessed my role and that I investigated him exactly) hence he should know it was me to do the job and is lying

Vote Lynch TheAncientCenturion

I feel he is the best bet for scum in this moment, let's see if he will claim later on
You voted red with krog, you then defended krogo against beta asking for his lynch. I think i was wrong about you and youre scum this time.

Vote Lynch Flower

You claim roleblocked and that may be true, but you have a mafia team, others can carry out kills too. Im gonna follow my guts on this one,
TAc IS your scummate and should be vigged. As he didnt vote krogo either.
I think he's scum, so I'm not buying his "I did nothing" BS. That should be obvious to you if you look at my suspects.

Vote lynch Flower.

Come at me, Fuji.
Yeah but we get info on 2 players with a Tris lynch. Iโ€™m going for that.

Vote lynch Tris
Vote lynch Fuji.

TMI after TMI with you.
Vote lynch Flower

There is no way you are town. You are just jumping on me because I'm an easy lynch.
Have you seen me here today other than right now?? Not a lack of desire, just havenโ€™t been around. Since you asked so nicely...

Vote Lynch Flower
But Midnight's info if he has some can't change his mind or what?

Vote lynch Tris.

@Midnight Delight what info do you have on TAC? You can just claim it this game.
Unvote

Vote Lynch Flower

@Finalbeta @Flower @Calypso @Tobi @Jew D. Boy @Fujishiro @TheAncientCenturion @Midnight Delight @Seth @Tris @Marimo_420

Status
Not open for further replies.