[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

:P, that's mean tris! I was your best buddy ;-;
Seriously though, i only defended Flower's misreading of what you said. Buuuut, i did feel bad about you,:sadgrin:
Atleast, as i said in the dead chat, i left the game before having to kill you :catsure:
There is a dead chat?

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
:P, that's mean tris! I was your best buddy ;-;
Seriously though, i only defended Flower's misreading of what you said. Buuuut, i did feel bad about you,:sadgrin:
Atleast, as i said in the dead chat, i left the game before having to kill you :catsure:
Yea I saw that. And donโ€™t think that Iโ€™ll forget that Frigo.:yasu:

But I gotta go. My IT class just started lmao.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Congratulations to Mafia forn winning this. GG๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›

I wanna nominate myself, al sama and Bogard for MVP for their invaluable contribution.๐Ÿ˜

I will vote myself though as I lead them in this regard ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Tris was just a way out for me and a "could be scum", so I felt better voting her than getting lynched myself. I wanted to go for Fuji -_-...
Honestly the fact no one went back and checked on Day 1 votes did town in. It was obvious what had happened that day due to Fuji deciding to argue NW.

I had to side with someone to get votes on more people then tobi dropped in to vote Red too. No one went to look back else you would have seen it all lol.

Though hoping myself and you would look scummy enough the next day to divert attention from that was also a goal and you helped out with that a lot :D Thanks for the defense :p

Honestly the fact no one went back and checked on Day 1 votes did town in. It was obvious what had happened that day due to Fuji deciding to argue NW.

I had to side with someone to get votes on more people then tobi dropped in to vote Red too. No one went to look back else you would have seen it all lol.

Though hoping myself and you would look scummy enough the next day to divert attention from that was also a goal and you helped out with that a lot :D Thanks for the defense :p
I legit analyzed the wagons at the start of D2, but you know, just an "unhelpful Townie" :D. Also, I was never defending you, just have a habit of never trusting Beta. Anyone else would have gotten my support and vote.

Good game, yโ€™all...no need to say it back, I played like absolute shit from beginning to end :josad:
Look man, itโ€™s not your fault at all. At the end of the day this is just a game. Irl comes first. Stay strong โค๏ธ
Post automatically merged:

I legit analyzed the wagons at the start of D2, but you know, just an "unhelpful Townie" :D. Also, I was never defending you, just have a habit of never trusting Beta. Anyone else would have gotten my support and vote.
Well you pointed out the Tobi stuff and I told you I still had a vote to save myself. And come on flowa, you were off this game. Canโ€™t sus 5 people and say you had all scum ๐Ÿ‘€

Status
Not open for further replies.