[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I still don’t think that Flower’s allegiance reveal would automatically get her killed; not only is it likely she has some other abilities or conditions that protect her in the event of doing so, but since we haven’t really found any scum yet, they might just be letting Emilia take control of the push so as not to look guilty by association if Flower flips town. We’ve seen confirmed townies survive in a few of the dozen or so games that I’ve played, it’s nowhere near impossible :kayneshrug:
That and also, it is actually beneficial for Mafia to keep her alive for that very reason.
Makes Flowa look very sus by default, they wouldn't even need to anything. If I were maf I'd definitely not do anything about her.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That and also, it is actually beneficial for Mafia to keep her alive for that very reason.
Makes Flowa look very sus by default, they wouldn't even need to anything. If I were maf I'd definitely not do anything about her.
Yeah, it sucks that we don’t have the luxury of claiming to find out if Flower or someone else would have countered the announcement...but it feels much more personal between her and Emilia than the latter having any hard evidence on the former. Only a lynch would tell us something, and honestly, I’ve been leaning towards Emilia all game and I have no reason to change that at the moment.

Okay so here's the deal:

The remaining 3 scums have to be in these players:
Ratchet, Flower, Emilia, Poison, Krogo and Marimo.

That's 3/6 should be scum.

But there's a better way to narrow this down. I think I'm inclined to believe Beta that 2 gentleman and 2 ladies are scum. Among the 6 above, there are only 2 ladies.

So one of them has to be scum. We lynch Emilia today and if she flips town, we vig flower in the night because she has to be scum.

Between the other gentleman, We can narrow it down based on Emilia's flip. If she flips scum, then Krogo and Poison can be removed from suspicion and we choose between Marimo and Ratchet.

If Emilia flips town, then we get rid of Krogo for buddying with Flower and Poison as well, because Flower buddied with her.
Now this is an interesting theory

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
the question is how is flower alive when she’s “confirmed” town? y’all seriously better listen to me this time around and lynch her I’m sick and tired of seeing towns lynched

if she flips town then lynch me idc I’m so sure she’s scum
Not a fan of this. The first game you played, I was revealed as Town Day 1 and lasted all the way through the game. I think it's worth considering and frankly the logic Flower is spouting is hurting more than helping, which might be a reason she's still alive, but I don't think using the scum kill is a good argument here.

Seems like there isn't a lot of willingness to talk at this point in time, so I'll just
Vote End of Day
@Rej @AL sama @Noctis
The cat has spoken fact.

We might still need more krog voters however, to make sure no possible votes related hijack happening to be powerful enough to mess with the result is unfold.

Although judging from Usopp's role it seems perhaps his additional voting power saved him by making him win the RNG, and Poison's ability is also gone.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The cat has spoken fact.

We might still need more krog voters however, to make sure no possible votes related hijack happening to be powerful enough to mess with the result is unfold.

Although judging from Usopp's role it seems perhaps his additional voting power saved him by making him win the RNG, and Poison's ability is also gone.
Indubitably, I'm keeping my vote on Krog for now.

I'm thinking Marimo/ Uwu/ Queen Emi are the ones that should be scrutinized forward. 2 of them is most probably maf.
Honestly can't see JDB being maf unless he's playing 5D chess with everyone, and we just can't comprehend it

do you feel like beta is setting you up?
setting me up probably not? have false information, yes, or just focusing on me cause inactivity sure. Either way its gonna be funny when you lynch and get a friendly target.

The real question is how many scum, how many town. Is it split even among ladies/gentlemen or random. We're down 6 town right, and 1 scum. Well we could be down 8 of that if you pick a bad lynch target.

setting me up probably not? have false information, yes, or just focusing on me cause inactivity sure. Either way its gonna be funny when you lynch and get a friendly target.

The real question is how many scum, how many town. Is it split even among ladies/gentlemen or random. We're down 6 town right, and 1 scum. Well we could be down 8 of that if you pick a bad lynch target.
Who do you want to lynch?

Votes:
01. Finalbeta [Gentleman]-> Krogothwolf
02. QueenEmilia - [Lady] -> Flower
03. Jew D. Boy [Lady]
04. krogothwolf [Gentleman]
05. Ratchet - [Gentleman]
06. MangoSenpai - [Lady] -> Krogothwolf
07. T-Pein™ [Gentleman] -> Krogothwolf
08. Alibaba (~UwU~) [Lady]
09. Reborn [Gentleman]
10. Rheanael [Lady]