[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The hell do you know about adjusted and mature responses?? You basically called me mentally disabled because you didn’t like what I said about your tactics. Miss me with any instructive bullshit; if this wasn’t already clear, I don’t care what you have to say 🤷‍♂️
I didn't say anything about disability. I said you were either stupid or lazy. I qualified exactly why I said this, and frankly what I've seen from you afterwards hasn't changed my mind. Whether you take anything from what I say or not isn't my problem, but the mindset you displayed here was very poorly conceived.

N

Noctis

@QueenEmilia [Eru Chitanda] has been lynched
You are Eru Chitanda!

“If you can never get angry at anything, that probably means you have nothing that you like, either.”​

[Passive - Careful] - When people are forced from two sides, their ability to judge falls considerably, and it's no different for Eru Chitanda. She always considers all other possibilities and takes quite some time before enforcing her judgment. As a result, her vote only counts if she's the last person to vote in the thread.

[Passive - Rose-Colored] - Chitanda is the one that marks the start of Oreki's new rose-tinted lenses; If Oreki were to choose Chitanda as his dancing partner at least two times you will gain a private chat with him. Giving Oreki his first step of acceptance towards Rose-colored life.
--- [First Step] - Eru solemnly and silently inviting Oreki to see the truth behind her glamorous life as the heir of an old and powerful family. But Oreki is not ready yet, abilities performed by Oreki will not work on her.
--- [Her Life] - Eru letting Houtarou be closer to her than anyone else; she's letting him hear her secret feelings and worries that she usually hides behind her energetic front. If both of them voting for the same player, their total vote will count three. This ability will be removed once you both start sharing chat.
--- [Her Curiosity] - Eru relies on Houtarou to satisfy her curiosity and provide her answers as to why people do things the way they do and Oreki relies on Chitanda to be able to step forward and find his true self. As such negative actions except killing performed on Chitanda will affect Oreki during the even cycle and vice versa.

[Passive - Roles] - Chitanda always carries herself in a way that she never really spoke too much about herself. She's immune to role-crushes and role-blocks, instead, she will be vote-silenced.

[Active - Cooking] - Chitanda cooking is something to behold, just ask Houtarou. Each night, Chitanda may send a player of her choice a dish she made. On odd nights, her dish will allow her target to avoid role-blocks. On even nights, her dish will enable the target to perform their action twice the following night.

Wincon - Eliminate All Threats to Town
_______________________________________________________________________________________

All threats to Mafia have been eliminated. Mafia wins!
Congratulations to [ @Flower @Midnight Delight @Jew D. Boy @Marimo_420 ]
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Rest [ @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro @Go D. Usopp ™ @~UwU~ @Lindltaylor @Finalbeta @Light D Lamperouge @krogothwolf @Poison @Ratchet @QueenEmilia @Reborn @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @RheanaeL @Alibaba ]

This ends the game. everyone has my sincere thanks to join this game and I hope you all enjoyed it! I apologize if there was a mistake in my part, criticism is always welcomed but in a respectful way.

While you guys are at it might as well decide who the MVP of this game.

Moreover, I'm aware some of you will have complaints about my setup and you guys are more than welcome to point them out. It's particularly about that fake write-up If I am not mistaken. Whether it's that or not, I hope it does not affect any of you to play my future games.

Once again thank you for playing this game.

ive been saying its flower for 3 days... but no one listens lol i really wonder why most of you blindly follow her? like there has been so many times where she doesnt provide good reasoning and its painfully obvious shes scum but ppl choose to sheep her anyways.. is it simping or what? genuine question.

well anyways, im right as always and i had fun for the most part, thanks for hosting @Noctis

ive been saying its flower for 3 days... but no one listens lol i really wonder why most of you blindly follow her? like there has been so many times where she doesnt provide good reasoning and its painfully obvious shes scum but ppl choose to sheep her anyways.. is it simping or what? genuine question.

well anyways, im right as always and i had fun for the most part, thanks for hosting @Noctis
You were great.

Town MVP for sure.

@QueenEmilia [Eru Chitanda] has been lynched

All threats to Mafia have been eliminated. Mafia wins!
Congratulations to [ @Flower @Midnight Delight @Jew D. Boy @Marimo_420 ]

Rest [ @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro @Go D. Usopp ™ @~UwU~ @Lindltaylor @Finalbeta @Light D Lamperouge @krogothwolf @Poison @Ratchet @QueenEmilia @Reborn @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @RheanaeL @Alibaba ]

This ends the game. everyone has my sincere thanks to join this game and I hope you all enjoyed it! I apologize if there was a mistake in my part, criticism is always welcomed but in a respectful way.

While you guys are at it might as well decide who the MVP of this game.

Moreover, I'm aware some of you will have complaints about my setup and you guys are more than welcome to point them out. It's particularly about that fake write-up If I am not mistaken. Whether it's that or not, I hope it does not affect any of you to play my future games.

Once again thank you for playing this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.