[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
well one thing for sure this scum team is playing pretty decently rn, i wouldn't underestimate them

if town is gna continue being this lazy and apathetic i assure u we r gna get clean swept without scum losing a single member

i completely failed to do anything this game but at the very least i can use it as a reference to go bk and tell u ningens this playstyle is NAI so get off ur high horses and properly scum hunt next time
You didn’t do anything besides tunneling me and be all over the place. Stop talking about high horses.

N

Noctis

@Fujishiro [Emilia] has been lynched
You are Emilia!

“You don’t get it, A million sorry’s is not equal to 1 thank you.”​

[Active - Spirit User] - Emilia has a rare innate gift to form contracts with spirits. Whenever a fellow townie dies they will leave a spirit behind. Emilia is able to contact those spirits, being allowed to open a chat with a dead town during the next day.

[Active - Huma] - Emilia will summon a Water Barrier around her target, giving them regular protection against negative actions as long as she's alive except killing abilities until the protection gets triggered. If her target ever gets killed, then Emilia may be roleblocked the cycle after the event of the kill. [1-shot]

[Passive - Puck][Hidden] - ...

Wincon - Eliminate All Threats to Town
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Oreki Houtarou] has committed suicide
You are Oreki Houtarou!

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
[Passive - Scrutinize] - Houtarou is incredibly smart and clever, having brilliant deductive skills that allow him to solve different mysteries. If someone targets Houtarou during the odd night he will be able to deduce the first player targeted him. When someone targets him on even night he will deduce the first character did so.

[Passive - What is a Valentine?] - Let's assume that right now, a person with a flushed face approaches. That imaginary person would be a female, of course. She says, "Please accept this!" and presents heart-shaped chocolate. Naturally, Houtarou would undoubtedly be ecstatic. But that because that joy would be akin to happiness one would feel when being unexpectedly recognized as a singular human being. Houtarou has journeyed the google to learn what it is to be a good valentine.
--- [Two Timers] - You cannot eye another girl if you are with your partner. If Oreki targeted by two female characters at night, he will avoid the second female action.
--- [Jealous] - Where there is no jealousy there is no love. If a male character targets Chitanda Eru at night, Houtarou will be informed of the following day. If that same player targets her twice in a row, he will learn their character name. The third time in a row, he will learn their full role.
--- [Inch Apart] - when their faces are inches away and didn't kiss. That's just it. Houtarou may not be affected by Chitanda's abilities. He still needs to man up to face her.
--- [I take care of that for you?] - About the business strategy that Chitanda gave up on, how about Houtarou take care of that for her. She does not think that this place is the most beautiful. Nor is it full of potential. But then... it's her home and she wants to see the best of it. If Chitanda were too killed he will gain her role for the following cycle.
--- [Little birds can remember.] - Oreki has been in winter the entire series with his "gray" attitude that succumbs to his thinking. Yet, with the sudden burst of Chitanda in his life, Oreki found himself pushing towards the promised land of spring, when he, too, can see the world in the eyeglasses he had rejected. If you were to choose Chitanda as your dancing partner at least two times you will gain a private chat with her, making your first step of acceptance.
--- [I'm Curious] - When Oreki needs to convince someone, the truth isn't what's important here; what's important is to satisfying their burning curiosity. Now then... If he quotes a player 10 times in an argument and has the last word, his vote count will be 2 against them in that phase having won the argument. Their votes will count as 0 against him. Also player must have quoted him 10 times as well the argument, as such dividing a post into several quotes doesn't count as multiple.

[Active - Scheme] - Oreki has shown to be very good at finding ways to make things work out for him with his way of words to make them nervous while merely looking at them coldly. Each Night Phase, he may target a player of his choice. He may propose to them a situation that could be anything like, "Would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?". If the player accepts it will prevent them from being able to successfully perform any night actions on that same night. however, the player will be immune to any action targeting them. You will gain one-shot of one of their active abilities. Nothing will happen if they reject the proposal.

N

Noctis

There was a Kill attempt!

@Go D. Usopp ™ [Shirogane Miyuki] has been Super-Killed.
You are Shirogane Miyuki!

“What, the figure out what Shinomiya’s thinking and guess where she went game? Hmph, that was a hundred times easier than the usual ones.”​

[Passive - You can't Escape] - The life of a Student Council President isn't easy, and the competition is fierce. Any time he is the first player to post in the day or the player with the most posts in the day, his Voting Power increases by 1 during that phase. This ability is disabled in Lylo/Mylo.

[Active - Diligent] - Shirogane is a diligent student, he holds himself in high regard, consistently working to maintain his perfect image. At night, he may target a player and learn the effects of the abilities that were used on them. Twice during the game, he may copy the effect of one random ability that he witnessed, gaining it as a one-shot.

[Active - You Stop There] - When a player has voted against him for two consecutive phases. They'll be role-crushed for 2 cycles, vote silenced and he'll learn their abilities. [1-shot]

----------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
1. Why wouldn't scum buddies do that? I did that as scum? I have seen others do that as scum.
Because it unnecessarily attracts attention to us if we are scum buddies. And that's exactly what we as scum would try to avoid. If I wanted to push someone as scum I wouldn't do it to my scum buddy on D1, especially since they were not sus at all until I started questioning them.

2. Your second point does sound good for you, but that would help in ruling out you two as not being scum together which is something I didn't thought much about, it won't help in clearing out your scumminess individually.
But where is the scumminess? Mine that is.

3. By reading you two scummy independently I do not suggest two mafia factions. I suggest one of the following,

-One of you are a scum, if I'm wrong about the other. But both of you were scummy individually.

-someone among you can be a 3p
I am town so I am neither scum nor a third party.

4. If you were a scum, why wouldn't you push Rhea? I am sure I saw somewhere in the thread where someone mentioned Rhea can be an easy mislynch sometimes. Are you suggesting you wouldn't push an indie as scum. If that was the case, why wouldn't you push and indie and how would you have known who is the indie, if you were scum?
I have no idea how you got to this conclusion at all.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Interesting to note how 3 people have posted since I voted Flowa, after vehemently pushing Rhea all D1 and none wondered why. :catblush:

Instead they are here doing nothing lmao. I for real wouldn't discount the possibility of Flowa, Beta and Ali being scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Interesting to note how 3 people have posted since I voted Flowa, after vehemently pushing Rhea all D1 and none wondered why. :catblush:

Instead they are here doing nothing lmao. I for real wouldn't discount the possibility of Flowa, Beta and Ali being scum.
Flower is still continuing to push Rhea. Do you or her have any info?

@Alibaba I hope you used some ability last night so you can contribute now.

Status
Not open for further replies.