[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

@T-Pein™ [Lelouch Vi Britannia] has been killed
You are Lelouch Vi Britannia!

“If the king doesn’t move, then his subjects won’t follow.”​

[Passive - C.C.] - Lelouch and C.C. were often paired as the witch and the warlock, their duo is something to behold. Both of them must win at least one dancing challenge, by any chance, if they win as a pair it will count for both of their victories.
--- [Affection] - As he becoming close to C.C., they both will start to care for each other. If they were to pair once in the game, they will gain immunity to each other votes. If they were paired twice they will gain immunity to each other negative actions.

[Passive - You Think You Are Right?] - Each time someone accuses him in the thread, he must respond and always have the last word in an argument. If he fails, he will vote-silenced and start questioning if he's really destined to end the Britannia Empire.

[Active - Geass] - A supernatural ability bestowed upon him by C.C, Lelouch's Geass manifest itself as "The Power of Absolute Obedience". which allows him to plant commands within a person's mind upon direct eye contact. Each Cycle, Lelouch may target a player and issue any command that they must obey at the risk of being mod-killed this includes even killing themselves. The ability cannot influence the same individual twice. It may fail in certain roles. Commands must follow certain criteria as such player is not allowed to ask any question. Only such questions must be asked.
Example: "Following night target x player", "You may kill yourself" etc
--- [Geass Activation] - Activation of the Geass require Lelouch to verbally issue the command. He must quote or tag his target in the thread, and issue the command publically. But, since you can't claim you need to be more discreet with your command.
--- [Eye Contact] - The player must quote him back to trigger eye contact. If they ignore the post, the command will not work.

[Active - Intellect] - Lelouch is extremely charismatic and clever, his greatest weapon is his prodigious mind, possessing a genius-level intellect, and is capable of devising and executing strategies with incredible speed and precision. As such during the day phase, you may post your plan for the day like if you are posting a speech. It must be no less than 100 words. If that post gets 7 likes and quoted by at least one player then you can target a player from the poll that has liked the speech. Three invisible mod votes will be placed on your target. [1-Shot]

Wincon - Eliminate All Threats to Town
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 6 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.
[Vote End Phase] to end the phase early.

Sorry for the mess up guys. I tried. I feel Emilia and Ratchet are both scums based off their complexive behaviours (Also Emilia remains the last of that trio which makes things more feasible.) Finding the last will be tough enough now however if I got it right this time.

Vote Lynch Emilia @Noctis

If for an odd reason I happened to be wrong we should stick with Flower's original plan and take out Emilia and Ratchet. If I'm not, "Ali" is next.

Emilia pushing so insistently for Flower over the days smells like Mafia trying to frame her for the fact she is still standing on her feet, so applying this strategy of relying on a safer-and-safer each-passing-day lynch target, and I didn't like the way Ratchet voted krog that easily considering his previous thorough doing which was diametrically different when it came to a possible Emilia lynch.

I will be ashamed yes, but either way I can tell that me and Jew are the Town core in this game, and I have a feeling so is Flower. This is not debatable going by my reads. Independently from what occurs.
Here I highlighted the situation more detailedly.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@RheanaeL @~UwU~ @Jew D. Boy if any of you guys is Town, go for Emilia. She‘s literally getting away each day and I‘m so done with this.
Yeah, it’s time. She’s the last one from that write up and the other two flipped town, she hasn’t done shit other than fight with you, and this game has gone on long enough without much action.

Vote Lynch Emilia @Noctis @AL sama

Relax. I'm all up for Emi but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Besides didn't you say you would offer your head @Finalbeta if krog flipped town?
I had to sound convincing like I explained but we have basically entered MyLo on the other hand, assuming however that scum manages to kill off someone if we mislynched.

So we can't afford another mislynch in other words.

We are voting Emilia today. I‘m done with letting her off the hook each f***ing day.
???????????????? WHAT hook?!?!?! voting u??

Sorry for the mess up guys. I tried. I feel Emilia and Ratchet are both scums based off their complexive behaviours (Also Emilia remains the last of that trio which makes things more feasible.) Finding the last will be tough enough now however if I got it right this time.

Vote Lynch Emilia @Noctis
no its not me, its flower guys come on lol did u forget midnight tried to push a lynch on me instead?? if u know midnight u know this aint some 5d chess shit. he really was trying to get my lynched instead

@RheanaeL @~UwU~ @Jew D. Boy if any of you guys is Town, go for Emilia. She‘s literally getting away each day and I‘m so done with this.
donr with WHAT?? WHAT DID I DO EACH DAY????????????????

???????????????? WHAT hook?!?!?! voting u??

no its not me, its flower guys come on lol did u forget midnight tried to push a lynch on me instead?? if u know midnight u know this aint some 5d chess shit. he really was trying to get my lynched instead

donr with WHAT?? WHAT DID I DO EACH DAY????????????????
Your panic is glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.