@T-Pein™
@~UwU~
@Marimo_420
@RheanaeL
@Flower
@Poison
@Ratchet
@MangoSenpai

everyone PLEASE vote flower. ive voted her for the past 3 days but no one listens to me, i didnt vote poison nor kro and didnt help push a lynch against either so i have 0 to do with them getting lynched. midnight who is scum tried to lynch me with the help of flower.

please, for once, listen to me and vote

#Lynch FLOWER
What has Ratchet talked about in your scum chat? :stop:

What has Ratchet talked about in your scum chat? :stop:
we arent in a scum chat, we are close and he knows me the best here so he knows when im scum or not. and im really not, my vote has been consistent and its on flower and i made it clear why, even LIGHT voted her remember?? the day me and light voted her?? then the stupid event happend and ruined it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
u can ask anyone ive been talking to, i have midterms, i had 3 yesterday and 1 today its been rough
I understand real life comes first, but you have to admit how bad it looks for you to be gone during the exact stretch of time that you weren’t being sussed and literally return right away when you’re up for a lynch again. Flower isn’t the only one who voted for the lynches, but the vendetta between y’all isn’t the only thing she’s addressed all game like it feels like you’ve done with her. Besides, I voted for you as early as D2, I’m ready to see how you flip.

I understand real life comes first, but you have to admit how bad it looks for you to be gone during the exact stretch of time that you weren’t being sussed and literally return right away when you’re up for a lynch again. Flower isn’t the only one who voted for the lynches, but the vendetta between y’all isn’t the only thing she’s addressed all game like it feels like you’ve done with her. Besides, I voted for you as early as D2, I’m ready to see how you flip.
i was very active before my exams and i defended myself and stated why im sus of flower. if its bad for me that im active now then sorry for being active? today is the start of the weekend for me. instead of questioning my activity, think of who to lynch and why.

@Jew D. Boy about the ready to wanting to see me flip, if theres a vig KILL ME if flower doesnt flip scum, idc just kill me, im 100% sure at this point, me and light voted her then the stupid event triggered and ruined it for us and then he died and now its my time to carry what needs to be finished

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i was very active before my exams and i defended myself and stated why im sus of flower. if its bad for me that im active now then sorry for being active? today is the start of the weekend for me. instead of questioning my activity, think of who to lynch and why.
...I *have* thought about who to lynch and why, think I was very clear about it in that last post.

what do i do? what makes me scum? tell me. come on u can make something up.

did u forget u tried to lynch me instead of midnight? ur scummate???
You being after a Town 3 days straight and still doing that.
Kro suspecting you.
Mango who I trusted is dead.
You literally distancing from every lynch just to now use it as an excuse.

You gotta be brain damaged Town not to realize that you‘re scum given all that.

...I *have* thought about who to lynch and why, think I was very clear about it in that last post.
ur reasoning was that im active today .................. and that u wanted to see me flip since day 2............... not very convincing if u ask me lol
just please listen to me and go for flower, ive been trying to lynch her but everyone somehow always listens to her

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy about the ready to wanting to see me flip, if theres a vig KILL ME if flower doesnt flip scum, idc just kill me, im 100% sure at this point, me and light voted her then the stupid event triggered and ruined it for us and then he died and now its my time to carry what needs to be finished
By this same logic, Flower could easily be vigged if/when you flip town, so if it’s a matter of choosing one blindly - and unfortunately, it seems to me that’s where we’re at in this game - I’m gonna go with the one I’ve been sussing since the second day.

You are asking a Vig to take action when you don't even know if there's one that can do that and most likely that's not possible or else you would have likely been already dead? :watchout:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
ur reasoning was that im active today .................. and that u wanted to see me flip since day 2............... not very convincing if u ask me lol
just please listen to me and go for flower, ive been trying to lynch her but everyone somehow always listens to her
You must have missed the parts where I pointed out that active or not, you haven’t done anything for town other than relentlessly tunnel a confirmed member of the same. Like your pal Ratshit told me, if you aren’t going to read what I said, you don’t need to quote or respond to it.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Guys I really don't like how we're rushing this. Emi looks like a good choice but also an easy one.

Let's relax and wait for the others to turn up. There should at least be 1 more scum left. Let's try and discuss who they might be before we try and hang Emi.

Guys I really don't like how we're rushing this. Emi looks like a good choice but also an easy one.

Let's relax and wait for the others to turn up. There should at least be 1 more scum left. Let's try and discuss who they might be before we try and hang Emi.
Why should we wait for another derail?

We know it‘s Emi and possibly Ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.