[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I supposed to care that my reasons don’t sound valid to a person I don’t believe is on my side?? I’ve read this entire game contrary to apparently popular belief, I saw Midnight implode and try to come after you which can easily be explained in several ways - it could serve to hide you in plain sight, because why would scum out their teammates? It could also be due to the fact that Midnight tends to be erratic and make poor choices; say, like, revealing his role in the middle of a no-claim game. Again, him mentioning you is not the damning piece of evidence you’re trying to make it out to be. Beyond that, I’m not sure why you and Ratchet think personal insults and chiding me for what you view as a lack of dedication to keeping up are somehow going to endear me to your cause, you’re better off trying to flip someone else.
what are you even saying???? where did i insult you? i asked u to please go back and read a specific day.. no need to get so personal

You said my reasons aren’t valid and implied I’m not reading the thread, and your buddy was really shitty to me earlier in the game. I think I’m done entertaining these notions you want me to believe.

Vote End Phase @Noctis @AL sama
excuse me? what do i have to do with how ratchet treats you?????? you are so fucking childish what the fuck.

i was explaining that i dont think ur reasons are valid which they are because the proof for me is more than against me

@Finalbeta
@QueenEmilia
@Lindltaylor
@Jew D. Boy
@T-Pein™
@~UwU~
@Marimo_420
@RheanaeL
@Flower
@Poison

since im getting lynched, i just wanna say, fuck you all who sheeped. at least respect the game and try to discuss as much as possible and see other people's point of view. i dont care if you vote me after we are done arguing but most of you never even gave me a chance and just sheeped flower.

the game is over if we get the wrong person today and yet you all rushed to vote me and rushed to vote for the day to end

and jew has some grudge against me cuz im ratchet's friend lol fuck u jew

yall are weird and it was absolutely horrible with some of you guys.

thanks for the game noctis, you deserved better players

Status
Not open for further replies.