[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are legit the worst players ive ever played with lol u dont have to be smart, ending the last day early as town is just dumb

if ur gonna play a game again then respect the fucking game and actually try to win

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Finalbeta
@QueenEmilia
@Lindltaylor
@Jew D. Boy
@T-Pein™
@~UwU~
@Marimo_420
@RheanaeL
@Flower
@Poison

since im getting lynched, i just wanna say, fuck you all who sheeped. at least respect the game and try to discuss as much as possible and see other people's point of view. i dont care if you vote me after we are done arguing but most of you never even gave me a chance and just sheeped flower.

the game is over if we get the wrong person today and yet you all rushed to vote me and rushed to vote for the day to end

and jew has some grudge against me cuz im ratchet's friend lol fuck u jew

yall are weird and it was absolutely horrible with some of you guys.

thanks for the game noctis, you deserved better players
you guys are legit the worst players ive ever played with lol u dont have to be smart, ending the last day early as town is just dumb

if ur gonna play a game again then respect the fucking game and actually try to win
Tell me again how you don’t do personal insults :cheers:

Next time you play with us bad players remember how to behave whilst reacting to other players' posts :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.