[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also I might be going out of my way and poking my nose in other people's businesses. But I sincerely hope no one carries any grudges from this game. Certain posts got heated, but I hope you guys can make up and consider this a fun end to a game instead!

My man! That video should be posted at the beginning of this thread as a summary of this game hahahaha

It's hard to carry a game that has literal bastard modding and not even a disclaimer about it being a bastard game.

You should never have a fake mod confirmed townie reveal in thread, in something that isn't advertised as a bastard game. It's just bad game design.
I mean, if the way Flower and Jew gaslighted anyone who doubted the write up didn't make you suspect them, you deserve to lose

Also I might be going out of my way and poking my nose in other people's businesses. But I sincerely hope no one carries any grudges from this game. Certain posts got heated, but I hope you guys can make up and consider this a fun end to a game instead!

My man! That video should be posted at the beginning of this thread as a summary of this game hahahaha
All credit goes to Usopp lmao, made us chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.