[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
well u shot me so u technically count as a vig lol

bit rash

did it ever occur to u to question why would scum usopp play like that day 1 instead of just coast? why would he try to interact with every1 and have discussion on the game?

must be really scummy hmm

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I was clueless from the begining, hated every second of it lmao.
Flower was my only town read for a long time, having sniffed out Usopp in the weeb game I was certain her fixation was just her town play.
She did slip once, but I didn't catch it. Honestly the WU destroyed the game for me..

My confidence in this game was nowhere to be found, I didn't trust anyone, but at the same time I trusted everyone, because I didn't know what to believe. The Emilia over Alibaba thing was also another slip up, because at the time Midnight stood out way too much.
The repeat of the WU really fucked shit up IMO, and like @Lindltaylor said, it really shouldn't have reappeared.

I did Town read Emilia though, at the time we Lynched Krogo, but honestly I can't blame anyone for lynching Krogo, he was pretty inactive. And I soon thereafter felt pretty apathic to the whole thing.

Not being able to claim anything really messed me up..
Only one I could sniff out was @Marimo_420 , but I didn't feel confident enough going for him.

Thanks for the game guys, but I ain't playing this type of game again.
Felt so clueless, frustrating, even the things I thought I had right was completely wrong. So yeah.

Ah yes. Blame the game for your own incompetence. A classic refrain. There was enough to consider the writeup was not all it seemed, not least the character being revealed and the nature of the reveal. You opted not to pay any attention to that, and took it as fact. You then went further and proceeded to listen to whatever scum told you to do without regard for fallibility.

I subbed in D4 you know

He didn't submit any action that night.
really? kek...

he had a good one too

[Active - Deductive Ability] - Subaru's greatest asset, aside from Return by Death, is his own mind. He has always had a great deductive ability, something he prides himself on. Each Night Phase, he may target a player, he will deduce their alignment.

[Active - Authority] - During Odd Nights, Subaru can ask for the authority of a player's role, the player then can choose to give permission or not. However, it may not work in certain roles. If Subaru ever dies, he will be able to control every role that gave him permit during the first night dead.

I made him target flower.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...dancing-valentine.11214/page-125#post-1111867

bit rash

did it ever occur to u to question why would scum usopp play like that day 1 instead of just coast? why would he try to interact with every1 and have discussion on the game?

I did a mess actually. Miscalculated my ability regarding the game %s several times.

I came close to discover its inner secret, but I ended up with 3 scums standing amongst the D1 non voters, sadly someone of the town happened to use a detrimental ability on someone of the town during that phase and so all burned to ashes.

bit rash

The man had a godamn invest ability, he was an alignement cop. No reason to ever shoot someone like that.

And no sane scum would push a townie as hard as you did and put the spotlight on yourself like that.

Lets not count out the fact that this dude litteraly just didn't any action the phase prior to this lmao.

It's bonkers.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mostly agree with Flower's interpretation. Lindl seems to get to the bottom of things being reasonable and giving thoughts and asking around people for their thoughts and interpretations.
He's by no means a person of interest at this point in time for me at least.

The problem Flower, and also I have with you is that you aren't really helping out town in any way. You're kind of just here giving empty feedback, which is the main reason you're a person of interest.

Midnight Delight was really easy to spot as a mafia, as he dodged and avoid any and all confrontations and was very unwilling to assist in the inquiries made, and also refused to go for any kind of lynch.

I'm kind of feeling that you're also under the same category, just not as obvious.
im sure @QueenEmilia told u guys multiple times how is a confimred town like flower alive after being revealed

AND she told u about flower steering away from midnight wagon

so if u think about it, this is emilia's 3rd game and she was a voice of reason. if anything u guys shud be ashamed tbh

like i can ask anyone now, whats even the case on emilia? why r we even lynching her?

did u guys even ask urself that question?

who said the fake writeup should have a scum in it?

what is this nonsense

N

Noctis

It was a bit broken to give mafia fake write-up in this game I realized that a little late so I couldn't really change things mid-game. I had to go with it and be more accepting of my mistake here in the end game I guess.

But to be honest, I do think I gave the town fair and share amount of power in their roles, for example, T-pein role while he had to follow certain conditions to activate it but once activated there was no drawback to it and would even bypass Mafia god father immunity. Or Finalbeta role, he was not only the main cop but had one shot of super-kill, plus if used properly he could have gain access to many town roles for one night, some towns had the ability to double their vote count, make actions unstoppable, give double action, give more shots to abilities, also fuji own role was immune to kills and would not die for a whole cycle once his passive activated.

I was clueless from the begining, hated every second of it lmao.
Flower was my only town read for a long time, having sniffed out Usopp in the weeb game I was certain her fixation was just her town play.
She did slip once, but I didn't catch it. Honestly the WU destroyed the game for me..

My confidence in this game was nowhere to be found, I didn't trust anyone, but at the same time I trusted everyone, because I didn't know what to believe. The Emilia over Alibaba thing was also another slip up, because at the time Midnight stood out way too much.
The repeat of the WU really fucked shit up IMO, and like @Lindltaylor said, it really shouldn't have reappeared.

I did Town read Emilia though, at the time we Lynched Krogo, but honestly I can't blame anyone for lynching Krogo, he was pretty inactive. And I soon thereafter felt pretty apathic to the whole thing.

Not being able to claim anything really messed me up..
Only one I could sniff out was @Marimo_420 , but I didn't feel confident enough going for him.

Thanks for the game guys, but I ain't playing this type of game again.
Felt so clueless, frustrating, even the things I thought I had right was completely wrong. So yeah.
Mango mvp <3, its fine to have games like these lol dw.

Just one thing tho and @QueenEmilia was right about it, Flower was avoiding the midnight Lynch even though he was outed and was asking for him to get ''vigged'' while at the same time pushing for Emi. This was an obvious tell.

Add to that the fact that she was locking people as town since D1 and the fact that as a confirmed Townie she was still alive all the way to the end.

I think you trusted that WU way too much.

As for the Krogo Lynch, there was virtually no resistance on it. If he was really Mafia then his scummates would've tried to do something.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was a bit broken to give mafia fake write-up in this game I realized that a little late so I couldn't really change things mid-game. I had to go with it and be more accepting of my mistake here in the end game I guess.

But to be honest, I do think I gave the town had fair and share amount of power in their roles, for example, T-pein role while he had to follow certain conditions to activate it but once activated there was no drawback to it and would even bypass Mafia god father immunity. Or Finalbeta role, he was not only the main cop but had one shot of super-kill, plus if used properly he could have gain access to many town roles for one night, some towns had the ability to double their vote count, make actions unstoppable, give double action, give more shots to abilities, also fuji own role was immune to kills and would not die for a whole cycle once his passive activated.
well if u make it a 1 shot its fine probably
but u make it unlimited and now it looks like its rly some host induced ability mechanic

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
well ik how good u r as a player

so be honest with me

how much of this game did u actually read lol
What are you talking about? I was right on Flower, Jew and Emi. I was right on none of the three being forced as a lynch being scum. What do you expect from me?

Why the fuck am I getting blamed when I did basically everything I could?

Status
Not open for further replies.