Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
but yea @Noctis

the roles were actually balanced

its just... idk how to put it

the game was 4v1v1v1v1v1v1v1

like i said in the beginning. no action claim makes no sense here, but this might just be me ranting lol.

LMAO,
he could legit find a mafia and kill them,
instead he blindly killed?
o boy.
It appears I miscalculated the stuff circa my ability concerning the game %s, that was a newbie mistake of mine. I didn't expect Town to possess detrimental actions on Town during the day phase. This is why I went for him and the other people overall. My reads were mechanic based overall.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
As for myself, I think I played very well all told. I don't expect to get any credit or kudos whatsoever, as per usual, but I'll take the moral victory.
I liked your second lynch wagon idea on D2. I honestly was incredibly pissed at the modkill that happened. If the lynch had followed through, probably different story right now.

But I took my beef with everything related to that in the dead chat so I don't feel like mentioning it here again. But you did play well to me.

but yea @Noctis

the roles were actually balanced

its just... idk how to put it

the game was 4v1v1v1v1v1v1v1

like i said in the beginning. no action claim makes no sense here, but this might just be me ranting lol.
HALF OF TOWN CLAIMED D2.

With almost no consequences.

You had almost all Town confirmed by then.

Yet still trusted me.

Not the hosts‘ fault...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why r u getting so worked up?
u did well

i played far worst by inting day 1
I'm pissed off because you're not the only one who has implied I'm at fault, like what the fuck do you mean "how much did you read"? I'm only one person, I can't do fucking shit if no one listens to me. I was also the one who brought the possibility of fake writeups in the first place. I also used my ability as a way to test Flower but I obviously couldn't talk about that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I did a mess actually. Miscalculated my ability regarding the game %s several times.

I came close to discover its inner secret, but I ended up with 3 scums standing amongst the D1 non voters, sadly someone of the town happened to use a detrimental ability on someone of the town during that phase and so all burned to ashes.
rip lol

scum doesnt really have to vote if the wagon is town vs town

well i trolled too so cant rly tell u guys what and what not to do lol

I'm pissed off because you're not the only one who has implied I'm at fault, like what the fuck do you mean "how much did you read"? I'm only one person, I can't do fucking shit if no one listens to me. I was also the one who brought the possibility of fake writeups in the first place. I also used my ability as a way to test Flower but I obviously couldn't talk about that.
No one is saying it’s your fault calm down

Emil

Certified Memelord
hmm can u quote where i implied ur at fault

ur fken inactifag bro

i forgot ur in the game for most part

like u have the potential to solve it, ik how good u r

but im sure u didnt even read it or try

im not implying ur at fault. town as a whole got memed, but u were one of the better players for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.