[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
But then again if you will TAC would be so insanish to risk a punishment and game throw like that then go ahead.

If you guys let me claim I will at least share my information.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Why would you be permaed from here?
I have been playing very poorly and proved detrimental in many games and he is mad and doesn't want to grant me another opportunity.

I didn't expect this because I was never banned in the section and even just addressed one single point which also expired.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I literally feel like shit and empty and depressed and I have been in tears for hours after the news. I'm not allowed to join Zem's ToS as you guys noticed.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I didn't work in improving my playstyle in time and this is what happened, I did not see it coming.

I have been too reckless for ages. Didn't pin enough effort into this game.

I'm genuinely repent for my actions but it might be too late for me. I'm even considering deleting my account because the sorrow is too high.

You definitely noticed that AL sama posted that message right?

But that was because of me. I have been playing too erratically and there's a high chance I'm going to be permabanned after this game.

It has nothing to do with TAC. I'm not scum.

In fact he is fine, nothing will happen to him.
Yeah we saw it, and you are his scummate.

TAC mustve felt bad about his other teammates too but i think you pissed him off enough for him to .

Its not something i agree with but i can understand the sentiment. When you are in a scum team you take care of each other, and try to keep your team alive.

You dont throw them randomly under the bus when there is next to no heat on them.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Like I know I have been all but a good player here but my actions were never perpetuated in bad faith even though they are messy and chaotic. I didn't expect such an heavy punishment.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What is angle-shooting exactly? I’ve heard it said several times.
Using things outside of the game to solve the game for instance. Like you see a player active in other sections but not in the game and start sussing him for that, or looking when a player was online last to see if he's ghosting the thread, etc. Such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.