[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah we saw it, and you are his scummate.

TAC mustve felt bad about his other teammates too but i think you pissed him off enough for him to .

Its not something i agree with but i can understand the sentiment. When you are in a scum team you take care of each other, and try to keep your team alive.

You dont throw them randomly under the bus when there is next to no heat on them.
This has nothing to do with TAC, he is fine and not my teammate. I'm the only one complaining and non allowed to join games anymore.

I didn't work in improving my playstyle in time and this is what happened, I did not see it coming.

I have been too reckless for ages. Didn't pin enough effort into this game.

I'm genuinely repent for my actions but it might be too late for me. I'm even considering deleting my account because the sorrow is too high.
It’s just a game. I wouldn’t want you to delete your account over it. If you did something wrong just don’t do it anymore and make up for it in the future.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Also although it doesn't seem like so I cared about this section, it's just I never put enough effort to play carefully without going selfish and reckless routes.

I feel like a failure and too depressed.

Posting in other sections would probably hurt me knowing I will never be able to post in here again.
Not posting at all in other sections probably wouldn’t help either. Either way you’d be thinking about it. Better to keep your head up and just do what you can from here.

Besides you said you might get banned. If you show you can turn around a new leaf maybe you won’t. And even if you do, which would suck I’ sure, use it as a learning experience to be better. That’s better and more productive than being down.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Not posting at all in other sections probably wouldn’t help either. Either way you’d be thinking about it. Better to keep your head up and just do what you can from here.

Besides you said you might get banned. If you show you can turn around a new leaf maybe you won’t. And even if you do, which would suck I’ sure, use it as a learning experience to be better. That’s better and more productive than being down.
I will not have a second chance to play.

So I cannot demonstrate I finally learned once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.