[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing to be scared of tho. I've explained already that I do not feel this is a reach. What I find to be a reach though is that out of all the players the ability hit the one that could make announcements and declare they've been silenced and still vote. That imo is a bigger reach than this being completely fake or a self imposed ability of sorts.

I agree that this does not come off as a town friendly ability. It's usually scum that can silence people, but I believe Flowa's silence is fake or self imposed in order to maybe power up or something. I am not sure. That's why I want to see this through completely.

Not really sure why she'd be an indie tho.
Just not sure why you're really lynching flower.

As for the 3rd or something comment, I just mean I'm not going to clear her as town or anything on this. I don't know how to really react to what she is doing other then a heavy dose of skeptisim that its not really of her own doing.

I think you are nat are just taking advantage of the fact she's being this way and willing to lynch her out because she can be a threat as either town or scum, I don't like the lynch on her though because its not really a good one to me.

As for posting this much that you commented on later, lets just say I just felt like pointing flaws in a way someone plays.

i think cause both of them were hell bent on flowa
Part of the Nat on flower lynch is the nat vs flower battle that has been going on for eons, I don't see nat being scum because of that, blinded sure, but scum meh, to early to judge on the flower item.

As for Light I don't feel it for him either, he's not really waffling or doing anything overly scummy and his defense and reasoning aren't exactly shouting out "hey I'm scum" or anything, I feel the Nat lynch would be wrong because her and flower going at it like this is nothing new and really doesn't warrant anything.

Light I also feel would be more wrong then right as well right now just based on how he's going about things, he sees a good lynch target in flower has decent reasonings even though I personally dont see it myself but nothing is inhernetly wrong in his line of thinking. I think we should be more interested in those half assing their votes and reasons then people going after flower.

Tobi is definitely weird to me, but I would stick with my vote on Beta. At this point I don't even know if it's a personal reason or not and I'm not in the mood differentiate tbh.
I feel you on the beta but I feel he's just being his argumentative and reaching town self with no real reason to change anything because he never looks at anything but from his POV.

As for tobi, yeah he's not really making much sense this phase or anything he is saying does anything important. Talking about pizza eating(gross way btw) asking when game ends when it wasn't even 12 hours old, lynching random people then lynching flower saying she's lying, lying about what?

TAC is rhyming, but I'm thinking I'm detecting reasonings in his rhyming/posting methods that comes of as a restriction he might have. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt right now as he is hinting at shit with it seems on why he's doing things they way he is and how he sees them.

I feel tobi is the best lynch target right now personally.

vote lynch tobi

ok i havent read much honestly but beta comes off as towny for the amount of reaction he received to w.e hes doing

its clear to me scum is trying to fuel that beta fire and get something out of it. otherwise it would just die out if hes scum

i've never seen krog post this much, idek what to expect, but his talk vs beta looks more town v town

its lind that needs to be isoed, and those ppl fence sitting on the whole beta thing. idk who u r but i'll find u ningens
Vote Tobi then.

ok i havent read much honestly but beta comes off as towny for the amount of reaction he received to w.e hes doing

its clear to me scum is trying to fuel that beta fire and get something out of it. otherwise it would just die out if hes scum

i've never seen krog post this much, idek what to expect, but his talk vs beta looks more town v town

its lind that needs to be isoed, and those ppl fence sitting on the whole beta thing. idk who u r but i'll find u ningens
I'll go back to posting smaller again, don't worry. Don't want to confuse to many people this it seems to be doing that :D

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don't like it either, and especially on pizza.

Mayo is the way to go.
:goyea:
Disgusting.

1) You don’t substantiate what kind of juicy information it gives scum.

2) Why do you think Marimo would say the truth? He could have said yes while having a weak or a strong role. Hell I don’t think his answer gave any info out.

3) You’re overblowing a joke question by Nat.
No problem. Think he's just a tad salty atm due to losing Turbo last night loool.

Reading back i don't like flower. On some vote silence PTSD BS.

Gotta catch up to the rest.
Post automatically merged:

Your tag list don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.