[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Definitely scum is between Rip and Light. Money on light, that hoe. My vote stays on you today. I do not see it as T v T.

:yearight:

I can also somewhat see Krog and Flower as being a team. Never seen Krog write so many paragraphs or even be as active, just to write off everything against Flower as "tinfoil", without at least acknowledging the possibility of flower being scum. Also most of his interactions is with beta if it wasn't something to do with defending flower. Interacting with Beta and racking up post counts are easy.

Can see TaC as indie as usual, lol.

I'm liking Tris this game. Most town lean atm.

Followed by possibly Hayumi.

Lmao. Alright.

Why are you voting Flowa then?
Someone shoot tobs.
:sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Beta is hard to read (always) since I just regularly skim his posts, but he seems to be tryharding this game.

Definitely scum is between Rip and Light. Money on light, that hoe. My vote stays on you today. I do not see it as T v T.

:yearight:

I can also somewhat see Krog and Flower as being a team. Never seen Krog write so many paragraphs or even be as active, just to write off everything against Flower as "tinfoil", without at least acknowledging the possibility of flower being scum. Also most of his interactions is with beta if it wasn't something to do with defending flower. Interacting with Beta and racking up post counts are easy.

Can see TaC as indie as usual, lol.

I'm liking Tris this game. Most town lean atm.

Followed by possibly Hayumi.

Someone shoot tobs.
:sanmoji:

Beta is hard to read (always) since I just regularly skim his posts, but he seems to be tryharding this game.
Why is TACy an indie to you?

That's because last game I typed a long paragraph during endgame on how I would have attempted to be profusely more contributive and less reckless when it came to Mafia Games since my playstyle was going nowhere but it seems this is looking even worse hahahaha.

No, it would be informative about what is happening to her. And we wouldn’t get spam tomorrow - win win
Eh, unless its her passive ability it really leaves us with nothing but "okay someone used an ability on her" but that's about as informative as it gets which is not really a good reason to lynch her. We would get the same info if

1) She posts the same way next day
2) She posts normal next day
3) Someone else posts like her next day(or later)

which would tell us the same thing as if we lynched her so the informative lynch doesn't really wash here.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That's because last game I typed a long paragraph during endgame on how I would have attempted to be profusely more contributive and less reckless when it came to Mafia Games since my playstyle was going nowhere but it seems this is looking even worse hahahaha.
Lmao. Good luck.

To me it does look like you're trying to wolf though.

Lead us through these hard times oh mr beta.

Eh, unless its her passive ability it really leaves us with nothing but "okay someone used an ability on her" but that's about as informative as it gets which is not really a good reason to lynch her. We would get the same info if

which would tell us the same thing as if we lynched her so the informative lynch doesn't really wash here.
OK!

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

But what if she's using the same tactic that she has already previously used in other games?

Why dismiss at least the notion of it? How do you know she's 100 percent town?

Mr Krog, you seem to be extremely active in defending Miss Flowa, unlike your usual lazy meta.

:memehm:

You simping? Or is you scum with her?

Lmao. Good luck.

To me it does look like you're trying to wolf though.

Lead us through these hard times oh mr beta.
Conversely, I tried to solve the game quite a lot and be so present. Exposing myself all the time without any fear, looking at matters from a full-fledged all around perspective.

Accusing whom I felt is scummy without being afraid of repercussions, and attempting to sus players if wielding valid explanations, independently from them voting me or not.

I mean though that in the eyes of Town I'm looking worse instead of better and this is taking a tool on me because now I'm wondering what am I missing. Town is not even picking up on Lind or TAC. I'm just disappointed.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Conversely, I tried to solve the game quite a lot and be so present. Exposing myself all the time without any fear, looking at matters from a full-fledged all around perspective.

Accusing whom I felt is scummy without being afraid of repercussions, and attempting to sus players if wielding valid explanations, independently from them voting me or not.

I mean though that in the eyes of Town I'm looking worse instead of better and this is taking a tool on me because now I'm wondering what am I missing. Town is not even picking up on Lind or TAC. I'm just disappointed.
I understood maybe half of that lol.

TaC I can understand due to his unnecessary fluff. But lind? Not really much to go on my friend. I believe you're reaching on that one.

Do not try buddy up with me, as I have yet to clear you.
:sus:

But yes, it's Intresting to note that he has now fallen silent.

No way can it be this easy right. Wtf

:usoprice:

Call me GodOfMafia.

I'm an ability fag

Give me a turn or two and I'll have all the answers in my bag
Damm this must be annoying to do all game lmao. OK!

I must admit I'm a big fan...

Imma wait for your results in a phase or two, my man.

But what if she's using the same tactic that she has already previously used in other games?

Why dismiss at least the notion of it? How do you know she's 100 percent town?

Mr Krog, you seem to be extremely active in defending Miss Flowa, unlike your usual lazy meta.

:memehm:

You simping? Or is you scum with her?
Why always rely on meta for people? People can utilize different tactis and styles based on game, mood, host or anything. I personally have never seen her do this. I have howevet seen abilities passive or used on a player created that does this and usually they arent town active abilities that cause this. How she is playing is almost asking to be lynched and Im not buying into it. Either she wants to get lynched or is being forced to do this and Id rather not worry about her right now for the reasons I stated.

Im lazy as scum as well soo my meta is pointless to read in this situation because none of you have seen me play this way before so your guess is as good as any ones here on why Im posting this much.

As for flower being town. Never did I actually say she is town. What I find is the lynch on her is pointless and doesnt give us the info nat says it will give that we can get another way.

Cant take youre biased view on flower seriously though. :p nat vs flower meme is high tier

TaC I can understand due to his unnecessary fluff. But lind? Not really much to go on my friend. I believe you're reaching on that one.

Do not try buddy up with me, as I have yet to clear you.
:sus:

But yes, it's Intresting to note that he has now fallen silent.

No way can it be this easy right. Wtf

:usoprice:

Call me GodOfMafia.

Damm this must be annoying to do all game lmao. OK!

I must admit I'm a big fan...

Imma wait for your results in a phase or two, my man.
Do I need to post while taking a shit?

Wow the personal secretary of King Frigo.

1. Flowa got silenced. or she is faking it. Who knows. Apparently, she can only vote and could make an announcement after getting silenced. Probably one of her abilities I guess. Some people wanna lynch her because of this.

2. There was some Ripped vs Light going on. Because Ripped claimed to be unkillable. Which costed town one claim. We can claim only twice per dp. To me it seemed TvsT. Light didn't really like that he claimed in a limited claim game. And Ripped apparently caught Light being scum because the latter started pushing him lol or something.

3. There was something with Lind and Beta going on. Though I just skimmed through those posts. >_> That happened like 3-4 pages ago.

That's all I found kinda important so far.
Ty ty, seems like you werent paying too much attention yourself but im still keeping you as my secretary :catblush:

1- Was She talking early game and then stopped? Cause if so then id say she been silenced alright. I dont see her pulling such a convoluted ploy to not talk in the thread.

Sis likes to hear herself talk be she scum or town. +townie points for her.

2- Cal always claims unkillable lmao, he did it last game too and i dont think He was, its whatever with him. What else did light though besides be outraged with mechanical stuff?

3- Alright ima check this one out.

Good job bb :blush:

Ill call upon your services once more in the future.

Is my English really so weird? In a certain sense no one types the way I do. It's basically a personal style.

About Lind, his rationale for voting me was basically that according to him I was lurking the thread only in order to address him and he voted me, then started complaining about me reacting to such non sensical pattern. I made a case on him attempting to connect the dots since that looked so unexplainable for the way it came off. So I thought perhaps he had scum motives to vote me out. When other players voted me I didn't react so strongly since they were looking less illogical at least.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Why always rely on meta for people? People can utilize different tactis and styles based on game, mood, host or anything. I personally have never seen her do this. I have howevet seen abilities passive or used on a player created that does this and usually they arent town active abilities that cause this. How she is playing is almost asking to be lynched and Im not buying into it. Either she wants to get lynched or is being forced to do this and Id rather not worry about her right now for the reasons I stated.

Im lazy as scum as well soo my meta is pointless to read in this situation because none of you have seen me play this way before so your guess is as good as any ones here on why Im posting this much.

As for flower being town. Never did I actually say she is town. What I find is the lynch on her is pointless and doesnt give us the info nat says it will give that we can get another way.
I guess you haven't said she's town, mb.

Still though you're denying the possibility or notion of her using the same/ similar tactics to get town cred. You're pretending there's no chance.

I don't enjoy it.

Do I need to post while taking a shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.