[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
He RNG 90 percent mafia for his last 500 games.

Also just not feeling him this game. Bar his take on Flowa, he's been too fluffy and not been proactive enough.

Cray Cray might have got a slip on him let me try find it.
He had a take on Flowa? I thought he just fought Cal on mechanical shit.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Him saying hes always sus isnt a slip, what is this?
I think Larry meant that Tobi suses no one, yet he is still voting for Flowa.

I'm mainly voting Tobi because he seems to be acting the same way he did in the Worstgen Users game where he was scum. Also he avoided giving his reads. I remember TAC asking for reads once. Also he immediately reacted to my vote on him, so he was reading the thread, but not talking.

He fluffs

And stuffs

But that's all they know

despite it being his plateau
Tobi is always like that tho.
I think Larry meant that Tobi suses no one, yet he is still voting for Flowa.

I'm mainly voting Tobi because he seems to be acting the same way he did in the Worstgen Users game where he was scum. Also he avoided giving his reads. I remember TAC asking for reads once. Also he immediately reacted to my vote on him, so he was reading the thread, but not talking.
Okay, i dont have the time to read this stuff and decide on what to do so i will “trust” my secretary, between Tobi and FB who do you dislike the most?

Same to you TAC

Also id like some protection tonight !

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Okay, i dont have the time to read this stuff and decide on what to do so i will “trust” my secretary, between Tobi and FB who do you dislike the most?
Tobi. This is why I'm voting him instead of Beta. I don't know about Beta. He feels like.... town Beta imo.

Tobi might not get lynched though. Like you lose 2 lives when lynched. No idea how this works though. We'll see. Never played Reg game before.

Agree agree

That's why Beta

It must be!
You say you wanna vig Tobi right so why not vote him.
Tobi. This is why I'm voting him instead of Beta. I don't know about Beta. He feels like.... town Beta imo.

Tobi might not get lynched though. Like you lose 2 lives when lynched. No idea how this works though. We'll see. Never played Reg game before.
Okay ill go with you trissy,
Vote Lynch Tobi

Status
Not open for further replies.