[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you haven't said she's town, mb.

Still though you're denying the possibility or notion of her using the same/ similar tactics to get town cred. You're pretending there's no chance.

I don't enjoy it.

I find it a very weird strategy to employ since like I said its like she is asking to be lynched. I dont see how this gives her town cred as I asid what I see it as is an ability used on her which doesnt say shes town she could be third or still could be mafia of igs a 3rds ability and got used on her. Im just not buying into them lynch on her cause of this behavior either she wants to be lynched and has a reason for it or is being forced to do this. Im not playing into it and would rather find out next day what might have happened since we can get those answers without lynching her.

You can not likw my reasoning as its fair to be suspicious of it since its reallt based on my view of the situation and not on any facts or info present at the moment. I could be wrong on it but I dont want to play into lynching her at the moment. I dont feel its warranted.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I find it a very weird strategy to employ since like I said its like she is asking to be lynched. I dont see how this gives her town cred as I asid what I see it as is an ability used on her which doesnt say shes town she could be third or still could be mafia of igs a 3rds ability and got used on her. Im just not buying into them lynch on her cause of this behavior either she wants to be lynched and has a reason for it or is being forced to do this. Im not playing into it and would rather find out next day what might have happened since we can get those answers without lynching her.

You can not likw my reasoning as its fair to be suspicious of it since its reallt based on my view of the situation and not on any facts or info present at the moment. I could be wrong on it but I dont want to play into lynching her at the moment. I dont feel its warranted.
Fair enough.

The reason why so many people do believe she did it herself however is due to past experiences where she did exactly the same thing to lay low.

While I think that is possible, Tobra/ Light should be first priority and more useful for now.

If nothing substantial comes next day phase with or without night actions, flowa should be put to rest.

Fair enough.

The reason why so many people do believe she did it herself however is due to past experiences where she did exactly the same thing to lay low.

While I think that is possible, Tobra/ Light should be first priority and more useful for now.

If nothing substantial comes next day phase with or without night actions, flowa should be put to rest.
Very weird strategy to me. Make yourself so obvious to try to stay low. Like I said something feels weird about it so I dont want to play into it.

I feel day 2 can answer our questions regarding her that our Day 1 lynch could be useful on someone else.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Very weird strategy to me. Make yourself so obvious to try to stay low. Like I said something feels weird about it so I dont want to play into it.

I feel day 2 can answer our questions regarding her that our Day 1 lynch could be useful on someone else.
Idk man, it worked the first time, so I wouldn't put it past her to make it a second.

It's weird but works.

And yeah, day 1 can definitely be put to good use. Like lynching lighthoe

Fair enough.

Why do you want light out?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
He RNG 90 percent mafia for his last 500 games.

Also just not feeling him this game. Bar his take on Flowa, he's been too fluffy and not been proactive enough.

Or Tobi for that matter? I do wanna keep tobi around if nothing else because its been a while that he played with us, unless you git something real good on him?
Cray Cray might have got a slip on him let me try find it.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Ty ty, seems like you werent paying too much attention yourself but im still keeping you as my secretary :catblush:

1- Was She talking early game and then stopped? Cause if so then id say she been silenced alright. I dont see her pulling such a convoluted ploy to not talk in the thread.

Sis likes to hear herself talk be she scum or town. +townie points for her.

2- Cal always claims unkillable lmao, he did it last game too and i dont think He was, its whatever with him. What else did light though besides be outraged with mechanical stuff?

3- Alright ima check this one out.

Good job bb :blush:

Ill call upon your services once more in the future.
I was paying more attention than you for sure :catblush:

1. She was talking. Mainly explained some stuff about how a Reg game works and then suddenly got silenced.

2. I know lol. Claiming always unkillable was part of his argument. Despite this, he was still getting pushed by Light. So because of that Light is supposed to be scum.

Light just wants to get rid of Flowa. He thinks she is faking it.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Fruitji

Cuz you are sus Tobra :catblush:

The last time I played with you, you were scum. Before that turbo game, you were scum again lol. Ofc I voted you back then.

You could be scum this time too. Soo who do you sus?
that’s my secret cap…i’m always sus

no one yet
Lmao. Alright.

Why are you voting Flowa then?
Post automatically merged:

Nothing concrete, but the best we can go on this phase, unless you want to sig something up?

Status
Not open for further replies.