[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming - This game will feature a strict no to full claim (Flavour , WU name , Night actions and reaults together). Each Day phase players can either claim night actions and results or WU name and Flavour name. Only 2 claims per phase are allowed
Replace or Mod Kill : Absent for entire cycle will force host to replace player or Modkill them. Minimum 10 quality posts are mandatory, otherwise player may face consequences.

Each Day phase players can either claim night actions and results or WU name and Flavour name. Only 2 claims per phase are allowed.

I actually played this variant long ago in another community. I think the mechanism was probably installed in order to balance the game out in that occasion, I wonder if this will prove the case either here.

All players will lose 2 lives if lynched
That's interesting. I wonder if lives will be evenly distributed across town and scums otherwise logically I assume scums will have a slight better chance to possess more lives, so if a lynch failed there could be more chances that was a scum lynch on average, by itself.

Something like this.

Each role has flavour name, code name, lives, avoids and abilities.

After each night there are WUs showing what happened at night featuring code names.

Example:

The Joestar approached the Vampire, hurting him badly.

(This would be an example of an attack in a WU. Means the Joestar = Jotaro took some lives off the Vampire = Dio).
OK!

Flower here, I have just been silenced. I can't talk anymore today, but I can still make this announcement (sucks to be you whoever did that). So good luck, Town. Make this day count! Flower out for today.
Light at hard work already :noo:

Ya but if she was silenced, she wouldn't get an announcement, this could be bullshitting

Status
Not open for further replies.