Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We know you hold her dear

But there is nothing to fear

Follow us on this here lynch

And don't be such a grinch
She has a post restriction where she must be OK!

I don't see scum rocking anything like that in this BUFFET

She hasn't played scummy, merely questioning the silence of Flowa the mummy

Lynch Cal or Light

But do not take this bad bait bite

She has a post restriction where she must be OK!

I don't see scum rocking anything like that in this BUFFET

She hasn't played scummy, merely questioning the silence of Flowa the mummy

Lynch Cal or Light

But do not take this bad bait bite
Not always does she OK as restriction is not strong

And on that my friend you can be oh so very wrong

As such she has not made a defense on the call out

The name monster does not seem nice and does shout

That Nat is not all that she appears to be in this game

So come and join us and lynch this monstrous dame

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not always does she OK as restriction is not strong

And on that my friend you can be oh so very wrong

As such she has not made a defense on the call out

The name monster does not seem nice and does shout

That Nat is not all that she appears to be in this game

So come and join us and lynch this monstrous dame
Luffy has been called a monster

Not once, twice, or even thrice...

Protagonists come in all different shapes and sizes

Do not let a monster under your bed give you such bad rises

The word of the day is, Nat is innocent

Take my word, Mr Krogi the Magnificent

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I feel Nat though took advantage of it and just slowly put in to get her lynched while letting you do the dirty work, kinda like she was hiding in behind her flower vs nat meme while you had to make the case and put yourself as the obvious pusher who would then take the flak while her defense would be along simple lines. With fuiji's results on Nat and you my gut is going with Nat.
Ngl, this reminds me of the time I pushed for Rhea's lynch in the Valentine's game, and scum Flowa lol supported the lynch akin to what Nat might have been doing earlier with me being the pusher who would then have to face up to it.

We'll see if he stays or subs
:seriously:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm assuming that Tobi wasn't bussed with you, because to me it doesn't seem like something like that would happen.
Hypothetically, if Tobi wasn't bussed with me, and you read ripped as town. Then we are only left with the option that Light was redirected.

My only complaint with Nat's lynch is that there is no guilty result on her. There is a result we assume to be guilty and we are pushing based on that.

Hypothetically, if Tobi wasn't bussed with me, and you read ripped as town. Then we are only left with the option that Light was redirected.

My only complaint with Nat's lynch is that there is no guilty result on her. There is a result we assume to be guilty and we are pushing based on that.
Where was Cal‘s action on the WU?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

SO WEAK IT MAKES THIS THREAD REEK

Lots of people have been called Monsters that are protags

It makes it hard to determine if its true or some false flags

But still has not done any really good favours at this time

With her I have to lynch as she's the best one in this rhyme

If you have someone better then beta to go after here

Tell us now and then rhyme it out good for us all to hear

In a graveyard Savage controlled someones.
Freak wanted to tag along with some to know what are they going to do next !
Dependable opened a gate to switch someone.
Meanwhile a young one was seen reading some confidential information in the lab.
War break out in the dead forest, when raged Seasoned summoned bolt of light and strike their opponent , which they barely managed to avoid.
a Grim who wasn't in mood to let criminal free roaming around , roasted them with fist.
The Monster punched someone so hard that they left unconscious for whole night.
A Friend pulled their target, against their will.
A player was in full battle mode , summoned weapon to crush their opponent.
Smartest show their weapon, which they are so proud off. Their opponent was mesmerized by seeing such rare grade weapon.
Skilled summoned light from heaven , almost killed someone.
A young man went defensive mode and decided to protect himself.
From the long distance A friend was seen watching group of warriors , but the view wasn't clear.
In this ferocious battle some warriors got cursed by opponent's mere presens.
At mansion Lip Cap was seen serving drink to someone , having chat with them. Unaware of what happening outside.
In hidden laboratory in the mansion A young man was seen writing something.

With this first day of the battle ended with no causality.

Players : @Ekkologix @Scum Flowa @Cray Cray @Lindltaylor @Light D Scumperouge @Natalija @krogothwolf @Tobi @Finalbeta @Fruitji @Marimo_420 @anon @RippedCal @Dr_Professor83 @TheAncientCenturion @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Destroya @T-Pein™ @Ryu Kishi @Hayumi
Cal claims to be Freak. @Scum Flowa

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not all of those posts are fluff. Of course some are as they are my first posts in the game literally on page 2 of the thread. In two of those posts, the first one I used to inform Nat that in this game the rules are akin to one of the previous games we played on here, the PH game, referring of course to the 2 claims per day part.

The second one is asking Flowa what type of game this is, or more precisely what a reg game is, as this is the first time I have played such a game

Therefore I do not count those as fluff.

Yes this is correct. I pushed for Flowa's lynch which I've explained numerous times hence. It struck me as a typical Scum Flowa play, and I am quite familiar with such Flowa plays. I've pointed out multiple times what I found sus there such as in these posts

There are two reasons I disliked his claim, which I've also highlighted quite a few times as well. Firstly, if it is true it's giving out info for free. Secondly, wasting claims like that is also the type of play Flowa and I used in the PH game I spoke about earlier, where we would use up a claim so that town cannot share as much info as they would otherwise be able to.

As I told you earlier this is flat out wrong. You misread the post. Post 817 is me voting for Natalija based on what I saw Fuji say and answering Flowa's question. Flowa asked me to say that I am town

and I replied in that post that I will answer this if the host allows it

due to the fact that in the meantime since Flowa asked me that she also asked other people to say 'Yes I am town'

which a few of them did like Cal

and Tris

which our host counted as claims

but later gave one more chance to us to claim

after which I left a little hint and asked who wishes to use that claim and if people want me to use it to answer Flowa's question

This is again flat out wrong due to the fact that you misread what I said earlier. My hint from the above which Lind put into words is clear. Post 925 is my answer to this statement made by Lind

Therefore, I am not lying about my ability or taking advantage of such a situation, because I never possessed any info on Nat nor at any point say so. Which tbh I am not sure how you manage to misread so badly.

Post 959 is me asking who exactly in the WU Fuji is and that stems from reasons I explained later down the line.

Due to the fact that the young man in the WU is only mentioned to have went to defensive mode and protected himself I was simply wondering how Fuji obtained those results at all. It was weird for me due to the things stated in the WU.

Yes I did wonder how exactly he knew about bastard games since he mentioned this was his first game ever. As I also clarified later down the line to Dr.Prof himself

such small potential slips could be quite damning.

Again this is flat out wrong lol. I hate repeating this all the time. I had no info on Nat. I called out Beta because he was being unusually pusillanimous in his approach and didn't remind me of his town self that would push people, especially TAC.

Again wrong I had no info on Nat, as opposed to what Beta claimed to have on TAC.

Yes I did push Beta a bit for the reasons I described above as well as numerous times in the thread. The rest of these I've already addressed above so I won't repeat it again lol.

Again lmao this is wrong because I had no info on Nat. And the second quote I have already explained above, that I didn't possess any info on Nat and was telling Flowa I would answer her question if the host permits it, due to the reasons I have already described above.

So your entire ISO is based on you misreading one post my man. I am genuinely interested how you managed to do so, but I hope this clears things up now.

I'll just tag the same people you did so that they can read this after reading your ISO as, like I've said above, your entire premise was based on something you misread my man.

@Scum Flowa @Ekkologix @Fruitji @Cray Cray @Dr_Professor83 @krogothwolf

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lots of people have been called Monsters that are protags

It makes it hard to determine if its true or some false flags

But still has not done any really good favours at this time

With her I have to lynch as she's the best one in this rhyme

If you have someone better then beta to go after here

Tell us now and then rhyme it out good for us all to hear
Cal cal

The man from the plow

Flowa has something mechanical on him like her name was Robotnik

Let's grab up Cal and toss a brick at him wannabe sonic

Yes, Hypothetically had Tobi not been bussed we'd have to look at things completely differently and either Light was redirected or the Skilled one is lying to us about who he targeted.

I don't believe light is lying here though so I have a feeling there is something else going on that is not a transporter/bus though.

Yes Nat's lynch isn't grounded on much, They're using the name as a reaosn why but overall her play and how she's going about things doesn't paint her in the best light either, so I'm not sure we'd have a better target.

I didn't like the lynch when Tobi was still alive but with tobi dead its a bit easier to swallow.

Nat being Monster wouldn’t be enough by itself for me. But combine a suspicious name with Nat being one of the leaders behind the lynch Flower over Tobi train and it makes the Monster name look even worse.

It’s flavor name + play in conjunction for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.