but surely you can see that today

the Nat vote we should not stray

Perhaps we need a bottle of beer.

Perhaps TAC just lives in fear.
Only if you give us quality beer

Not american we like to smear

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So Light opens up the game with six posts of fluff.
Not all of those posts are fluff. Of course some are as they are my first posts in the game literally on page 2 of the thread. In two of those posts, the first one I used to inform Nat that in this game the rules are akin to one of the previous games we played on here, the PH game, referring of course to the 2 claims per day part.
Ngl, this started at a weird time for me, it's like 7 AM lol. Anyway let's have a good one.

It's similar to the PH game.
The second one is asking Flowa what type of game this is, or more precisely what a reg game is, as this is the first time I have played such a game
Therefore I do not count those as fluff.

He then makes eight posts in a row where he discusses why Flower should be lynched.
Yes this is correct. I pushed for Flowa's lynch which I've explained numerous times hence. It struck me as a typical Scum Flowa play, and I am quite familiar with such Flowa plays. I've pointed out multiple times what I found sus there such as in these posts

In retrospect this post looks weird ngl. It looks like Flowa's getting ready to leave with the have a nice day scum part and then 10 minutes later the announcement she's been silenced is made.
Hmm. So she ostensibly isn't obliged to vote those that vote her. Meaning that if she were really silenced she'd be breaking that silence with the votes placed. Yeah I am not buying this silenced thing at all.
His next eight posts is his interaction with Cal where he pushes Cal hard about being scummy for wasting a claim. This is now twice where Light has pushed the idea of someone being scummy for a fairly NAI event.
There are two reasons I disliked his claim, which I've also highlighted quite a few times as well. Firstly, if it is true it's giving out info for free. Secondly, wasting claims like that is also the type of play Flowa and I used in the PH game I spoke about earlier, where we would use up a claim so that town cannot share as much info as they would otherwise be able to.

Why would you say that? You're giving info for free.

And I am not sure if this counts as claiming, probably does, so you wasted one of the 2 claims per phase that we have.
It's a scummy thing to do. Iirc when I was scum in the PH game, that had the same 2 claims rule, we used to do that to limit town's options a lot. And if you really are unkillable you should have kept it to yourself in hopes of scum wasting their abilities on you.

I have a boyfriend.
I don't know what you've done in the previous games nor do I care. What is scummy, as I explained above, is wasting a claim unprompted that could have been much better used later down the line. Especially to reveal something that would have been better to keep a secret.
Previous games are previous games. And afaik the previous game we played together had no restriction on claiming. What I am saying is scummy is using 1 claim unprompted and without a need. Revealing that you are unkillable is also bad, I personally would have kept that for myself and tried to lure scums attention my way. And claiming that could just be a way of trying to replicate your town meta.

Again, there was no need to state that at all. You're not seeing the bigger picture and what I am talking about. If you really really wanted to do so you could have asked first and gotten a consensus. But even so it would be bad to claim what you have.

It has enabled you to look like a dimwit who has revealed info that he should have kept for himself.

Post 817 really stands out for me here. He voted Nat and said he had info but then kind of backed off and never really pushed for a claim. If he felt confident enough to vote for Nat right away, why wouldn't he push the idea that his claim was the most important? This feels like it could be distancing here.
As I told you earlier this is flat out wrong. You misread the post. Post 817 is me voting for Natalija based on what I saw Fuji say and answering Flowa's question. Flowa asked me to say that I am town
@Light D Scumperouge are you Town? Say "Yes, I am Town".
and I replied in that post that I will answer this if the host allows it
Vote lynch Natalija

I'll answer this if the host allows it.
due to the fact that in the meantime since Flowa asked me that she also asked other people to say 'Yes I am town'
I'd like for everyone to say "I am Town", please.
which a few of them did like Cal
and Tris
which our host counted as claims
Claim quota ended
but later gave one more chance to us to claim

Ok peeps ! Since I'm a kind hearted peson I'm giving you all one more opportunity to claim
:cheers:
only if you hadn't claim in every starting post of the day
No it's not a claim. You have one more claim . Other one used by Ripped
after which I left a little hint and asked who wishes to use that claim and if people want me to use it to answer Flowa's question

I am surprised Tobi lived through the night tbh.

So who wants that claim? I'll gladly answer Flowa but that would be a waste. Especially if someone actually has some info.

Post 925 I think is a very clever way of manipulating @Lindltaylor . Lind has been kind of brainstorming ideas left and right and then when he hinted at something that Light did, Light obviously couldn't answer, but just let Lind think what he wanted. If Lind had info and a claim on Nat, how did he also attack Tobi? This kind of makes me think Light is lying about his ability here and trying to take advantage of the no claims.
This is again flat out wrong due to the fact that you misread what I said earlier. My hint from the above which Lind put into words is clear. Post 925 is my answer to this statement made by Lind

You attacked Tobi I assume. Maybe he was bus driven since we had someone exchange 2 players' position in the write up.
I cannot confirm or deny this of course Lind. But it doesn't stop you from thinking out loud.
Therefore, I am not lying about my ability or taking advantage of such a situation, because I never possessed any info on Nat nor at any point say so. Which tbh I am not sure how you manage to misread so badly.

Post 959 is a bad post for me as well. Not really sure there was much reason to hunt down Fuji's exact claim here. Maybe Light was doing some recon for his team to know exactly who Fuji targeted or what he did.
Post 959 is me asking who exactly in the WU Fuji is and that stems from reasons I explained later down the line.
Br0 you're confusing me even more lmao. Are you sure you didn't mistype now. The only thing about the young man in the WU is that he went defensive mode and decided to protect himself.
Due to the fact that the young man in the WU is only mentioned to have went to defensive mode and protected himself I was simply wondering how Fuji obtained those results at all. It was weird for me due to the things stated in the WU.

Post 995 soft shading on the newbie for having info on bastard games? Hmm.
Yes I did wonder how exactly he knew about bastard games since he mentioned this was his first game ever. As I also clarified later down the line to Dr.Prof himself
Coached by whom? Normally I wouldn't care tbh, but these are the types of potential slips or posts where you can catch someone lying.
such small potential slips could be quite damning.

So post 1101 is fairly damning to me I think. He calls out Beta for not pushing TAC's lynch despite information. However, we know that Light immediately voted Nat to start the day and claimed he had info.
Again this is flat out wrong lol. I hate repeating this all the time. I had no info on Nat. I called out Beta because he was being unusually pusillanimous in his approach and didn't remind me of his town self that would push people, especially TAC.

While, shouldn't he have then been pushing Nat hardcore like he's chiding Beta for not doing?
Again wrong I had no info on Nat, as opposed to what Beta claimed to have on TAC.

He then proceeds to tunnel Beta for a bit. I kind of started to ping on Light when I noticed that a lot of his post were directed at Beta. Now upon looking at his ISO, he's spent a considerable amount of time pushing Flower as scum for being Silenced, Cal as scum for using a D1 claim, and then Beta for not pushing his TAC info harder. Seems like he's just taking a small NAI thing and trying to seem as productive as possible using those small things.
Yes I did push Beta a bit for the reasons I described above as well as numerous times in the thread. The rest of these I've already addressed above so I won't repeat it again lol.

I don't like posts 1105 1121 and 1139. These three posts are him helping Nat out in the thread about the claim and the lynch on her. Well, if Light sussed Nat hard enough like he did in post 817 then shouldn't he have not wanted to help Nat her and be content with her lynch? This make me believe further that if one of these two flip wolf, then the other one is a good bet as well.
In post 1404 Light straight up lies to @Fruitji about why he voted for Nat. If Light voted Nat because of Fuji saying she was bad news, why on earth would Light say that he'd give the reason for his vote if the hosts allow it? Seems like bull shit to me.
Again lmao this is wrong because I had no info on Nat. And the second quote I have already explained above, that I didn't possess any info on Nat and was telling Flowa I would answer her question if the host permits it, due to the reasons I have already described above.

So your entire ISO is based on you misreading one post my man. I am genuinely interested how you managed to do so, but I hope this clears things up now.

I'll just tag the same people you did so that they can read this after reading your ISO as, like I've said above, your entire premise was based on something you misread my man.

@Scum Flowa @Ekkologix @Fruitji @Cray Cray @Dr_Professor83 @krogothwolf

Not all of those posts are fluff. Of course some are as they are my first posts in the game literally on page 2 of the thread. In two of those posts, the first one I used to inform Nat that in this game the rules are akin to one of the previous games we played on here, the PH game, referring of course to the 2 claims per day part.

The second one is asking Flowa what type of game this is, or more precisely what a reg game is, as this is the first time I have played such a game

Therefore I do not count those as fluff.

Yes this is correct. I pushed for Flowa's lynch which I've explained numerous times hence. It struck me as a typical Scum Flowa play, and I am quite familiar with such Flowa plays. I've pointed out multiple times what I found sus there such as in these posts

There are two reasons I disliked his claim, which I've also highlighted quite a few times as well. Firstly, if it is true it's giving out info for free. Secondly, wasting claims like that is also the type of play Flowa and I used in the PH game I spoke about earlier, where we would use up a claim so that town cannot share as much info as they would otherwise be able to.

As I told you earlier this is flat out wrong. You misread the post. Post 817 is me voting for Natalija based on what I saw Fuji say and answering Flowa's question. Flowa asked me to say that I am town

and I replied in that post that I will answer this if the host allows it

due to the fact that in the meantime since Flowa asked me that she also asked other people to say 'Yes I am town'

which a few of them did like Cal

and Tris

which our host counted as claims

but later gave one more chance to us to claim

after which I left a little hint and asked who wishes to use that claim and if people want me to use it to answer Flowa's question

This is again flat out wrong due to the fact that you misread what I said earlier. My hint from the above which Lind put into words is clear. Post 925 is my answer to this statement made by Lind

Therefore, I am not lying about my ability or taking advantage of such a situation, because I never possessed any info on Nat nor at any point say so. Which tbh I am not sure how you manage to misread so badly.

Post 959 is me asking who exactly in the WU Fuji is and that stems from reasons I explained later down the line.

Due to the fact that the young man in the WU is only mentioned to have went to defensive mode and protected himself I was simply wondering how Fuji obtained those results at all. It was weird for me due to the things stated in the WU.

Yes I did wonder how exactly he knew about bastard games since he mentioned this was his first game ever. As I also clarified later down the line to Dr.Prof himself

such small potential slips could be quite damning.

Again this is flat out wrong lol. I hate repeating this all the time. I had no info on Nat. I called out Beta because he was being unusually pusillanimous in his approach and didn't remind me of his town self that would push people, especially TAC.

Again wrong I had no info on Nat, as opposed to what Beta claimed to have on TAC.

Yes I did push Beta a bit for the reasons I described above as well as numerous times in the thread. The rest of these I've already addressed above so I won't repeat it again lol.

Again lmao this is wrong because I had no info on Nat. And the second quote I have already explained above, that I didn't possess any info on Nat and was telling Flowa I would answer her question if the host permits it, due to the reasons I have already described above.

So your entire ISO is based on you misreading one post my man. I am genuinely interested how you managed to do so, but I hope this clears things up now.

I'll just tag the same people you did so that they can read this after reading your ISO as, like I've said above, your entire premise was based on something you misread my man.

@Scum Flowa @Ekkologix @Fruitji @Cray Cray @Dr_Professor83 @krogothwolf
I kinda scimmed his iso of yours and your response here right now. Personally I don't find much to you being scum. Honestly I felt the flower push was bad but you were going of certain logic that you felt made it sound. Just because I disagreed didn't make it anything else.

I feel Nat though took advantage of it and just slowly put in to get her lynched while letting you do the dirty work, kinda like she was hiding in behind her flower vs nat meme while you had to make the case and put yourself as the obvious pusher who would then take the flak while her defense would be along simple lines. With fuiji's results on Nat and you my gut is going with Nat.

Status
Not open for further replies.