[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Vote Lynch Natalija]

Imagine thinking someone with like the least posts in the game is scum, especially with the fact that even when I did post, it wasn’t shit. I’m insulted that people think I’m so fcking obviously scummy scum

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Then why did you do that.

Can you link to me the post where you explained what you did, it clearly says you stole their powers.
I can't explain what I did since that would be a claim. But said something here:

Let me think out loud for you lind, are you the one that silences people.

If you are like this post, if you aren’t dont.
I can’t confirm or deny.

If other players triggered Devil fruit taboo words, there could be other abilities in the game. At least that’s what the opening post on day 1 said.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
[Vote Lynch Natalija]

Imagine thinking someone with like the least posts in the game is scum, especially with the fact that even when I did post, it wasn’t shit. I’m insulted that people think I’m so fcking obviously scummy scum
Don’t vote Nat she’s a good girl

vote Flowa, me or Tpein to hurl

[Vote Lynch Natalija]

Nobody came at you hun, atleast that i recall so idk wth youre talking about rn.

I mean, do people look at the way TAC and Nat are reacting, ask for their own death to save the other, as something a wolf would do? Cal also begged for his death and we know his flip.
Their actions don’t make sense as town either lol. Idk why you’d jump in front of a train for each other here as town or Wolf.

So a couple of final thoughts about Flower before bed.

I think her secondary claiming and subsequent silencing is an interesting move from Wolf Flower. And admittedly, her secondary claim did make a lot more sense. However, Flower said that she wouldn't be this bad as scum, but would Town Flower honestly choke that hard on her first claim that she couldn't have added more information? I feel like that's such a poor misjudgment of that claim and in no world does that make sense for Town Flower to do. Then there's also the fact that there was no WU for Flower's supposed Lie Detect on Tpein. We got a pretty obvious WU for the Lie Detect on Cal, which Flower hinted to, but no such thing that could have resembled a Lie Detect with Tpein. That's suspicious. There's also been no explanation on why Flower was able to send a message out when Ekko and anon did not. If Flower has a Message ability, it's oddly convenient that she just so happened to be Silenced but still be able to tell us what had happened to her. Also, what's the point of a Lie Detect AND a Messenger in one role? When you look at it from that perspective, there's a few more hoops to jump.

TLDR Question: If you believe Flower is Town answer the following questions:
1. Why did Flower not claim her secondary claim initially? Even if she was in the heat of the moment, surely she knew that wasn't the best way to handle that claim.
2. Where was the WU indicating that Flower Lie Detected Tpein when there was one for her Lie Detect on Tpein?
3. Why did Flower give out a message when she was Silenced but neither Ekko or anon did?
I tried to be not stubborn on Flower but no one defending Flower took a crack at this. I agree that her get modblocked is a head scratching move as wolf, but there are three important questions here that don't make a lick of sense for Town Flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.