[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If Flower has a Message ability, it's oddly convenient that she just so happened to be Silenced but still be able to tell us what had happened to her.
It's because she has a messenger ability that she was able to tell us this when she was silenced. Silencing would deter her from posting, not using her ability.

Also, what's the point of a Lie Detect AND a Messenger in one role? When you look at it from that perspective, there's a few more hoops to jump.
I have no idea. Weird combination to have an announcer ability and a lie detect.

1. Why did Flower not claim her secondary claim initially? Even if she was in the heat of the moment, surely she knew that wasn't the best way to handle that claim.
I have no idea what you mean here? Do you mean her saying her results are either True, partially true, or false? I don't think she has to claim all that if her result is already False.

2. Where was the WU indicating that Flower Lie Detected Tpein when there was one for her Lie Detect on Tpein?
You mean when there was a lie detect when she used it on Ripped right? I have no idea. I don't think Xlaw announced it. Maybe yours and Cray Cray's theory of her faking the lie detect with her announcer ability is possible.

3. Why did Flower give out a message when she was Silenced but neither Ekko or anon did?
Because Flower has an announcer ability and Ekko and anon don't.

It's because she has a messenger ability that she was able to tell us this when she was silenced. Silencing would deter her from posting, not using her ability.

I have no idea. Weird combination to have an announcer ability and a lie detect.

I have no idea what you mean here? Do you mean her saying her results are either True, partially true, or false? I don't think she has to claim all that if her result is already False.

You mean when there was a lie detect when she used it on Ripped right? I have no idea. I don't think Xlaw announced it. Maybe yours and Cray Cray's theory of her faking the lie detect with her announcer ability is possible.

Because Flower has an announcer ability and Ekko and anon don't.
I mean, convenient that Flower was Silenced D1 but just so happened to have an Announcer ability to let everyone know what happened to her, no?

She literally claimed by blurting out 'IM LIE DETECT' when we already knew she was. If she wanted to actually claim for Town in that slot, why not announce her ability the way she did when she got modblocked? Not super rational.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I mean, convenient that Flower was Silenced D1 but just so happened to have an Announcer ability to let everyone know what happened to her, no?
I won't deny that it is very convenient. Unlucky for scums or it's a plan by Flower. Why did the silencing not happen again, though? Either it's a one shot or a once a cycle thing if we believe that both Anon and Ekko are silenced.

Honestly this suspicion is a metagaming suspicion because it's built more on paranoia than evidence. We need more than theory imo.

She literally claimed by blurting out 'IM LIE DETECT' when we already knew she was. If she wanted to actually claim for Town in that slot, why not announce her ability the way she did when she got modblocked? Not super rational.
I have no idea. Gotta ask flower. But announcing all the possible results she can get instead of the result she got seems redundant imo.

I won't deny that it is very convenient. Unlucky for scums or it's a plan by Flower. Why did the silencing not happen again, though? Either it's a one shot or a once a cycle thing if we believe that both Anon and Ekko are silenced.

Honestly this suspicion is a metagaming suspicion because it's built more on paranoia than evidence. We need more than theory imo.

I have no idea. Gotta ask flower. But announcing all the possible results she can get instead of the result she got seems redundant imo.
But she could have just full claimed her ability under one claim and she didn't.

Yeah, but she didn't. She might have not found it important enough, she forgot, or she didn't want to give a possible scum any room to defend themselves by naming the possibilities of her lie detect.
These are all terrible reasons for what she did and you should be ashamed for defending her if you actually believe in any of these reasons.

How about her game play then? She's done no wolf hinting and a ton of shading. Besides her claim, she's still super anti-town this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.