[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Well from skimming the wiki I didn't see much from Senku writing. The lab thing checks out though I guess

During his childhood, Senku always had an interest in science ever since he dreamed about going into space in first grade.[1] Ever since that moment, he had fallen in love with science and started fighting for his dream by reading many books and trying many different experiments and inventions. Overtime, with the help of his adoptive-father, Senku would gain the means he needed.[2]

He would later befriend Taiju and Yuzuriha, where their friendship becomes unparalleled as they assisted with Senku's experiments.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Well from skimming the wiki I didn't see much from Senku writing. The lab thing checks out though I guess

During his childhood, Senku always had an interest in science ever since he dreamed about going into space in first grade.[1] Ever since that moment, he had fallen in love with science and started fighting for his dream by reading many books and trying many different experiments and inventions. Overtime, with the help of his adoptive-father, Senku would gain the means he needed.[2]

He would later befriend Taiju and Yuzuriha, where their friendship becomes unparalleled as they assisted with Senku's experiments.
Iโ€™ve been looking him up too and he still doesnโ€™t fit as good as Light to me. Especially since Iโ€™m pretty sure the death note just killed Flower.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Read more. Also I am a very very unlucky person when it comes to roles.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Not really too much to share honestly. If there's nothing substantial from other people, I might be willing to share some things. But nothing too major or game changing on my part.
Aye. Well I'd say we put you on the back burner then for the time being.

Iโ€™ve been looking him up too and he still doesnโ€™t fit as good as Light to me. Especially since Iโ€™m pretty sure the death note just killed Flower.
Yeah I am reading too. The lab thing is throwing me off from Light. Flowa was definitely killed by the DN, the WU and her death shortly after clearly point to it.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Aye. Well I'd say we put you on the back burner then for the time being.

Yeah I am reading too. The lab thing is throwing me off from Light. Flowa was definitely killed by the DN, the WU and her death shortly after clearly point to it.
So Senku has a petrification device apparently. Could that be the defensive mode thing that has been used to protect stuff?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
So Senku has a petrification device apparently. Could that be the defensive mode thing that has been used to protect stuff?
I just skimmed the wiki about it, double check me pls, I am at work lol. But the line Imma bold and make bigger makes it possible I guess.

Once activated, the device makes a 'k-chk' sound then emits a flash of light dubbed the 'petri-beam' that expands radially at a constant speed.[5] Anything touched by the light will start to become petrified. The beam itself does not expand at the speed of light, and is possible to dodge if one moves quickly enough.[6] Being in the shadow of the light also does not stop the beam, as it seems to wrap around any objects within the area regardless.[7] It is unknown if the expansion speed is proportional to the magnitude of the radius or if the slower speed is simply due to the power source depleting.

When thrown and activated, the device stays fixed in space while releasing the beam, relative to the Earth as it doesn't go shooting off due to the Earth's rotation. The device also runs on some sort of limited energy source, (later revealed to be diamonds) as the accuracy of its total radius decreased after Ibara petrified the whole island.[8] The largest known radius attempted is 12,800,000 metres, the diameter of the Earth.

As Ukyo's statement, Medusa can be also utilized as a radar-absorbant hull, allowing Senku and his gang acquire a stealth ship by coating their hull with Medusa's fragments. When testing Medusa's radar absorbant capabilities in close range, neither Ukyo nor Leonard were able to pick anything off the radar, indicating Medusa was suitable not only as a weapon, but also as defense and stealth material. Because of this, the science group were able to create a stealth ship.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
I just skimmed the wiki about it, double check me pls, I am at work lol. But the line Imma bold and make bigger makes it possible I guess.

Once activated, the device makes a 'k-chk' sound then emits a flash of light dubbed the 'petri-beam' that expands radially at a constant speed.[5] Anything touched by the light will start to become petrified. The beam itself does not expand at the speed of light, and is possible to dodge if one moves quickly enough.[6] Being in the shadow of the light also does not stop the beam, as it seems to wrap around any objects within the area regardless.[7] It is unknown if the expansion speed is proportional to the magnitude of the radius or if the slower speed is simply due to the power source depleting.

When thrown and activated, the device stays fixed in space while releasing the beam, relative to the Earth as it doesn't go shooting off due to the Earth's rotation. The device also runs on some sort of limited energy source, (later revealed to be diamonds) as the accuracy of its total radius decreased after Ibara petrified the whole island.[8] The largest known radius attempted is 12,800,000 metres, the diameter of the Earth.

As Ukyo's statement, Medusa can be also utilized as a radar-absorbant hull, allowing Senku and his gang acquire a stealth ship by coating their hull with Medusa's fragments. When testing Medusa's radar absorbant capabilities in close range, neither Ukyo nor Leonard were able to pick anything off the radar, indicating Medusa was suitable not only as a weapon, but also as defense and stealth material. Because of this, the science group were able to create a stealth ship.
The stuff Iโ€™ve read also indicates that it can be used to prevent/heal injuries by petrifying and depetrifying.

It being the defensive mode seems credible.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
So if Tris is telling the truth, we know Light is out there due to a kill and is out there then. And deffo isn't on town's side.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
OMG. That second sentence. I hate typing while at work.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
If these are hints they are not working babes. I didn't read or watch this.
I am known to be very very unlucky when it comes to roles.
I am the Young Man and my actions shouldn't show up in the write ups unless I use a specific ability, so I will ALWAYS have 2 actions in the write ups no matter what.

I'm claiming this for a reason rn. Someone should check these write ups. I need someone who could guess what I'm trying to say here :pepehands: Cuz I can't say more.

D1

D2

D3

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
the second part of the sentence*

FFS.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
So if I reading that well Tris is unlucky because she lost something.

Status
Not open for further replies.