[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night started with a Grim who wanted to roast someone with punch but ended up hitting the wall.
Dependable create a wall to protected themselves
The Monster got angry and seriously punched their opponent , broke their one arm permanently.
Prankster appeared and tried to calm someone but they were only serious not angry.
Savage summoned pack of hounds to follow someone.
Civilian summoned wild creature to protect someone.
Skilled summoned bolt of light from heaven and hit their opponent , which killed them instantly.
A fierce battle started in the deep wood ,
When Survivor used cut someone with their demonic sword.
A Friend used their iconic kick to smash their opponent
Someone was seen planting mines in battlefield , which injured someone.
A young man set someone on a fire which spread in entire battlefield ended up infecting many warriors.

Night 3 Ended with casualties from both side.
Town lost their beloved warrior @Lindltaylor . His role was
Alucard

Hello,
You are Alucard also known as Savage and member of Town.

Win Con : Eliminate all threats to town

From Mafia Faction @TheAncientCenturion fall In the battle . His role was Big Mom

Hello,
You are Big Mom also known as Seasoned and the member of Mafia.

Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to Mafia

With this Night 3 Ended
Players :
@Ekkologix @Scum Flowa @Cray Cray @Light D Scumperouge @Midnight Delight @Finalbeta @Fruitji @Marimo_420 @anon @Dr_Professor83 @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Destroya @T-Pein™ @Ryu Kishi @Hayumi

Also Koro sensei wants to announce something...

We have transferred student @Midnight Delight who is going to replace @Natalija

So your today's task is , by the end of dayphase all players must submit a report card.
Report card :
In one post you will have to give read on all alive players . And conclude it with your own final verdict.

You must submit your homework today , otherwise teacher will punish you.

Day 4 Starts officially..
This is definitely an odd action by the Young Man in N3.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So the D3 ability seems to be the specific ability Tris talked about. Since she lost something it could be she lost an ability or something else that then triggers that ability and is harmful.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If Tris isn’t Light and was given a writing flavor/ability while also having Light in this game with the death note then that is beyond trolling them lol.
Yeah that would be trolling lmao.

We have to check the timing of the Flowa kill. I suspect Anon tbh. They were active around that time and then dipped. Looks like a newbie scum who doesn't wanna stay in the thread to not be sus.

Yeah that would be trolling lmao.

We have to check the timing of the Flowa kill. I suspect Anon tbh. They were active around that time and then dipped. Looks like a newbie scum who doesn't wanna stay in the thread to not be sus.
Ryu, Anon, Tris, Dest, Me, and You had all be active around that time. I don’t think it narrows it down well. However, Anon did dip after.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Ryu, Anon, Tris, Dest, Me, and You had all be active around that time. I don’t think it narrows it down well. However, Anon did dip after.
Yeah but we all continued to post after it and discuss it, but Anon just dipped. It's odd imo.

That’s interesting. Although they weren’t active today unless I missed them.
You don't have to post to activate a power. I mean during the day. Ofc if you aren't active enough you might get modblocked.

Okay I feel like Town core can be me, Light, and Prof. I still would both like you to look at Ryu. His reason for sussing me is that I was tunneling Flower. Nothing else. He's again being popping in and out and doesn't seem like he's too interested in engaging.

Okay I feel like Town core can be me, Light, and Prof. I still would both like you to look at Ryu. His reason for sussing me is that I was tunneling Flower. Nothing else. He's again being popping in and out and doesn't seem like he's too interested in engaging.
I also seriously suspicion Ryu rn. He is among my top suspects.

And based on last night’s events combined with other nights I just can’t trust Light. I’m willing to try to game solve with him but I have to take everything in with a suspicious eye.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Could you quote your RYu ISO please? I wanna read it after work. I wouldn't mind pushing Ryu. I also think Anon and SISTZ need to be pushed.

There’s honestly no one in this game I’m not slightly suspicious of rn. But some are so much more suspicious that it pushes others down the lists since you can’t all be Scum. I’m going to work with everyone today but l’m not going to throw too much trust behind anyone.

Hopefully by the end of this phase I feel better about some people lol.

Ryu Ryu Is A Boo Boo

So after fluffing for the first ten or so posts in the game, Ryu throws down a vote on Flower in post 88 and then in post 90, he admits that he thinks that Flower was targeted by someone that doesn't like her. Really doesn't clear up the vote then, does it?

There's a couple of posts where Ryu says he would like to vote out Cal for his claim, but then just drops a vote on Tobi without saying anything on post 230, unvotes on post 240, and then votes him again without saying anything on page 243. If Femto really does come back, these are interesting votes made by Ryu because there'd be no real danger of voting Tobi.

Post 724 Ryu questions Ekko's post saying that Tobi has to be scum.

Post 921 pinged me in the wrong way initially and now with further information it pings worse. It almost felt like TMI at that point and now it makes more sense because he claimed TAC Silenced Flower, which Nat tried to take advantage of, and since TAC was Wolf, he knew Nat was Town and tried defending her for some Town cred.

Post 1869 he's clearly willing with the Cal lynch.

Just something funny how in post 2280 Ryu says he thinks I'm Town. This was during D3 when I went after Flower. When I asked him this phase was I was scum, he didn't answer me.

Post 2347 hard defense of TAC.

In posts 2467 and 2472 Ryu swifts and starts to suss Prof for no reason at all.

Post 2541 is also super pingy. He defends Nat and TAC once again and says that TAC defending Nat feels like TMI. But how would Town have TMI on Town with an invest? We know that TAC never hinted that, so it's weird Ryu would say this.

Post 3538 is a read list which features over half the alive players, and he reads them all Town... Including myself.

Post 3585 Ryu changes his read on Prof just because Nat said so.

Post 3606 reads TAC as Town again.

Post 3616 is actually super interesting because Ryu votes Lind here despite Lind being in his Town reads not even 100 posts earlier. Why would he do this? In post 3618 Ryu says he's voting Lind because he think he's scum or Indie. But he literally just said Lind was Town 80 posts ago? This is super Wolf to me.

Post 4142, 4154, and 4161 kind of seem like role fishing to me and are three consecutive posts from Ryu. First he asks for confirmation that Tpein is Dependable (the codename we speculated was the Driver). Then he asks about who killed Tobi and follows up by asking if it was Light. Looks like Ryu is trying to get confirmation on both a Driver and a Vig here. Posts 4688 and 4690 he asks Tpein about being the Driver and definitely seems cautious about it.

Post 4337 is another read list that features all Town reads except for, you guessed it, Beta.

Post 4683 is interesting for a guy who supposedly hasn't played a lot of Mafia with current players. He sussed Ekko saying he feels they'd be more active as Town. But how would he really know that?

Post 4680 is another reads list. What's funny about this is that he calls me and Light Town in this post but then in post 4685, a mere five posts later, he kind of shades the two of us and say we could be Wolf. This shows that he really doesn't have any consistent reads and will go for anyone.

Post 4705 is interesting because this is an unvote off of Beta. So he definitely wanted to give the appearance of going after Beta but then definitely pumped the breaks on it.

Post 4721 is Ryu's scum team read, including two outed scum, someone he Town read the whole game in Nat (and never once mentioned why she was all of a sudden a Wolf), and Ekko who he susses for reasons he shouldn't know or think if he's never played with Ekko much. Post 4826 is a new scum team idea from Ryu, this time swapping Beta with Nat.

Post 4820 he finally votes Beta after the heat doesn't die down.

So all in all, there's been no Wolf hunting from Ryu, he's switched up his reads and susses quite easily, and has never really pushed anyone. Not only that, but he also voiced some concern of Tobi's lynch, defended TAC all game, voted off Beta, and has also been fishing for roles. Nothing Town about Ryu this game.

Vote Lynch Ryu
@Light D Lamperouge

Status
Not open for further replies.